PDA

View Full Version : Whoopsie Daisy! - Reposted

SandraAbsent
07-08-2010, 11:08 AM
I find myself getting out and being dressed en femme more and more. Last night I went to a backyard party bing hosted but some t-girl friends I made at our local support group. I had an absolutely great time with the girls, despite the fact that I am typically shy around new people. This is a trait I carry with me en femme or in drab unfortunately. Band playing and a little wine and I loosened right up!

It was finally time to get headed towards home as it was an 1 1/2 drive and I was exhausted. I get in my car and get 100 yards up the road and something was wrong. Grrrrr flat tire, how the heck did that happen? So I turned around and fortunately one of the girls had an air compressor and my tire was holding air. Whewww dodged a bullet.

Just when you think the story is over...

Tire repaired and I was on my way down the road. Driving through a little one stop light town, I see a car pull out behind me. Sure enough it was the police. Being sober as a whistle (only had 2 glasses of wine) I was sure of my driving and just went on without a worry. Ok now I am getting annoyed, this guy has been following me way to long. I was a bit nervous as I was still en femme and getting pulled over would be monumentally embarrassing. Well you guessed it, next thing I know I have the lights on behind me! Yay!! At this point I figured nothing I could do so I grabbed my license out of my purse and said, "Ok Sandra here we go." Turns out that he was pulling me over for having a plate light out. Really? Was he that bored tonight? After asking for my license and papers, he headed back to his car not saying a word about me being dressed. When he came back we had a brief conversation about getting my light fixed and he said have a nice night. As he walked a way I could se him shake his head with a smirk on his face. I was kinda laughing about the whole thing myself so I didnt really mind. Just glad he didnt make a super big deal over it. I am sure he will have a great story to tell his wife when he gets home.

Now its time for Sandra to get the hell home. I pull into my driveway, stumble in tripping over the pile of clothes I left in my room from trying to find the right thing to wear earlier in the day, and crashed in to bed.

This was really the first time I spent the entire day dressed. Not only dressed, but out too. All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!! By the end of the night I had completely assimilated into Sandra. Even today being the morning after and despite the calamities I can still feel the glow.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_J9GJYIOTSQc/TDH_S0F5IbI/AAAAAAAAADM/pOD5OMiiBVo/s200/IMG_1503.JPGhttp://4.bp.blogspot.com/_J9GJYIOTSQc/TDH_aKvcASI/AAAAAAAAADU/DL2QHbFJmSQ/s1600/July32010Sandra1.JPGhttp://4.bp.blogspot.com/_J9GJYIOTSQc/TDH_hl7WB3I/AAAAAAAAADc/yhgGED2y2TU/s1600/July32010Sandra2.JPG

Teresa Ann
07-08-2010, 11:51 AM
Hi Sandra, I know that area very well and those cops don't have much to do other than to go out and shoot a rabid dog every so many years. But that area of the country is filled with a lot of good people and Ican tellyou are one of them. NICE STORY. Teresa

JulieC
07-08-2010, 12:24 PM
Sounds like, despite the bumps, you had a great day :) Bravo!

Turns out that he was pulling me over for having a plate light out. Really? Was he that bored tonight? After asking for my license and papers, he headed back to his car

Relating a story;

When my mother was young (think, 1950s) she had a Nash Rambler. These cars were not known for their high quality. Our family lore includes a number of stories about that car, including the time the steering wheel came off while the car was in motion. Anyways..one such story;

My mother was pulled over by a police officer one evening. My mother was quite the looker, and was encouraged on multiple times to enter beauty pageants (my grandmother strictly forbade this). The family lore has it the cop was suspected of wanting a closer look. What he claimed he was pulling her over for was a blown license plate light, just as you.

So, my mother batted her eyelashes and asked if the police officer would be so kind as to show her where the license plate bulb was so that she could replace it. The cop fell for it, walked to the back of the car with her, spent several minutes looking for the bulb or the socket to put it in, before finally admitting the car had not been designed with a socket for a plate bulb. My mother thanked him for his time, and drove away.