PDA

View Full Version : Slip up at drive through

curiouslooker
07-08-2010, 05:37 PM
I was at a local restaurant and came close to putting my mouth in my foot. The lady that served me had a rather nice top and I had the words in my mouth and caught myself just in time.

I said, "Wow, I ...." She didn't question me but the rest of the words were going to be...have a skirt that would look great with that top."

kimmy p
07-08-2010, 06:02 PM
Sounds like a mistake ANY of us could have made.:o

AKAMichelle
07-08-2010, 10:41 PM
whew that was close. :D

Kathi Lake
07-08-2010, 10:43 PM
Mistake?

Nah! Tonight, I was getting my hair cut, and a woman sat down in the chair next to me and I said, "I think I have that same top!" It's true, and exactly what I wanted to say, so where does the whole "mistake" thing come in? :)

Kathi

~Trudy~
07-09-2010, 12:39 AM
Kathi (with the greatest location ever) beat me to it. I probably would have gone for it, and then if it was awkward, just smile on through with an "oops. did I say that?" Plus a drive-through is usually so impersonal anyway and easy to run away from - I bet it would have given her a fun break from the monotony and something to laugh about later (maybe at your expense, maybe not).

But then, neither of us know what the place or your town is like. If it's a scary situation, clamming up is probably the smart thing to do.

Most women I've met are tickled if I mention cross dressing. One actually lost control and planted a series of lip-locks on me. Turns out she idolized Eddie Izzard and freaked out that she actually knew a cross dresser. Being married made that a little awkward, but what an ego boost!

Thanks for the little story!
Trudy

Freddy12
07-09-2010, 06:28 AM
Curious, she probably would have thought you were not serious. I am convinced that people rarely consider that the person they are talking to or looking at might be a crossdreser. They think of reasons that the comments are not from a crossdresser, or look is not crossdressing!

Christina Horton
07-09-2010, 11:33 AM
Mistake?

Nah! Tonight, I was getting my hair cut, and a woman sat down in the chair next to me and I said, "I think I have that same top!" It's true, and exactly what I wanted to say, so where does the whole "mistake" thing come in? :)

Kathi

Ya I was going to say that to. I have done that many times and sometimes I've had to pull out my cell phone to show her the pic of me wearing it. I have never had a bad reaction , on the contrary I have had nothing but great chats with women when I do that. Granted i;m out to everyone so there you go.

boardpuppy
07-09-2010, 11:42 AM
Does it count when you just think that very thing. Oviously, the intended respeipant was not to happy, bad day I guess.

Hugs,
Alice

Cristi
07-09-2010, 09:52 PM
...the rest of the words were going to be...have a skirt that would look great with that top."

This exact same thing happened to me at work last week. I stopped myself JUST in time from saying the above when a co-worker showed up in a top that would look beautiful with a nice flowing skirt I have. I'm still trying to think of a way of asking her where she bought it.

~Trudy~
07-09-2010, 11:30 PM
This exact same thing happened to me at work last week. I stopped myself JUST in time from saying the above when a co-worker showed up in a top that would look beautiful with a nice flowing skirt I have. I'm still trying to think of a way of asking her where she bought it.

"I know a girl who would just love that top and I'd like to get it for her."

You can feel squeaky clean knowing that every single word is the truth. :D