PDA

View Full Version : "Gorgeous" "Baby" Me?

windycissy
07-08-2010, 11:54 PM
I've always been thrilled by the occasional "Miss" or "Ma'am" but today a street musician called out "Hello Gorgeous" which I dismissed as an attempt to get a tip, then a few hours later I was walking to a bar to meet a friend, looking pretty hot if I do say so myself in my sundress, when I guy driving by in his car slowed down and said, "Hey, Baby," made my day!

CallMeMeg
07-09-2010, 05:30 AM
Dogs chase cars, but what would he do if he caught one?

We dress in ways that are going to attract male attention, but I really don't want to catch one. The question is, Cissy, do you?

I think I'm an aspiring MILF with the emphasis on the L. :)

Freddy12
07-09-2010, 06:34 AM
It's always nice to get appreciation about how we look, but that is most especilly true when we are enfemme. It is a question of "Are we doing this well enough to pass?" for one, but more than that, it's con we be appreciated for our feminine looks. I think if the appreciation had come from a GG, it would have been just as well received. Way to go, girl!

Rianna Humble
07-09-2010, 07:17 AM
Freddy's right about compliments always being welcome. I bet you're feeling like the cheshire cat just before he was swallowed by his grin :D

AKAMichelle
07-09-2010, 09:14 AM
While the compliments reaffirm our presentation, I think the compliments would have had the opposite effect on me since I don't want to be attractive to men.

Chickhe
07-09-2010, 11:42 AM
It is a nice feeling, but later I start to second guess the intention...like they knew I was CDing or they thing I'm a call girl... but then, I hear women get it too... so I must be passing in someone's eyes.

donnatracey
07-09-2010, 12:30 PM
Yes, and most women don't appreciate such comments! Talk about a conundrum.....:eek:

Fab Karen
07-09-2010, 04:42 PM
While it's a compliment of sorts, it's also true guys going by in a car saying something like that are usually desiring of a "quickie" ( not saying there's anything wrong if someone wants that ) & that's their best idea of how to find one. So little wonder most GG's ignore them.

Sarah Doepner
07-09-2010, 04:48 PM
Oh what the heck Windy, take them as compliments and let the wind fill your sails. If it's hot air and not a real compliment there is no one here that was there, so take it in the best way possible.

JoanAz
07-09-2010, 05:01 PM
standing in the checkout line at Walgreens lady infornt of me finished checking out, her daughter came up with some thing to purchase and her Mother said "Wait til the lady in front of you checks out, OOPS sorry Sir"
I said " thank you, thats all right"..
Made my day any way...:daydreaming:

MrKunk
07-09-2010, 07:05 PM
I am attracted to girls, not guys. Also I have never went out to a public place fully dressed in femme

windycissy
07-09-2010, 08:09 PM
Thanks girls, I've learned to take the good with the bad and to savor those precious moments when a stranger compliments me...helps to offset memories like the time a guy pointed me out on Regent Street with "That's a ****ing man!"

MsJanessa
07-09-2010, 08:12 PM
It's always nice to know that a guy is attracted to you---even if you are not attracted to him---gives Me a feeling of validation and power

Virgin_CD
07-09-2010, 08:23 PM
How many of these cat callers wold be happily surprise if they spent the night? I suspect, the majority IF they didn't have any "peer influence"!

Rachel Morley
07-09-2010, 09:23 PM
I don't mind casual comments of appreciation, but anything more than that makes me nervous. :worried:

Not last weekend, but the weekend before that, I was in the Marriott Marquis in San Francisco late at night (it was SF Pride weekend) and I decided to leave our group on the 39th floor lounge bar and go to bed early (it was 1.0am!) ... I was in the elevator alone going down and on the next floor a young dude walked in and looked me up and down, smiled and said "hey, how you doin? ..... how's your night?" ... I smiled sweetly and in my best femme voice said "oh, it's fine thanks" ... he then asked me if I was going to the bar in the lobby and this is when I got nervous and I think my voice probably broke into a deeper one and I said "err .. no, I'm going to my room". After that, (mysteriously?) he had to "play" with his cell phone and not talk to me .. needless to say, probably both of us were relieved ! :)

sissystephanie
07-09-2010, 09:36 PM
Cissy, you are a good looking girl! You deserved the compliment!

As for myself, it has been years since anybody has ever said anything like that to me. The major reason is that since my wife died over 5 years ago, I go out in public differently. I do dress enfemme very often, but never wear a wig or use makeup. In other words, I am a man in womens clothing. And I definitely look like a man!! The funny thing is that I never hear any comments about how I am dressed, but I do get compliments on my outfits from both women and men!

windycissy
07-09-2010, 10:12 PM
How many of these cat callers wold be happily surprise if they spent the night? I suspect, the majority IF they didn't have any "peer influence"!

You may be right...one of the things I've learned from my occasional forays on Craigslist etc is the surprising number of "straight" guys (most of them married) who are intrigued by TGirls...maybe it's just natural curiousity or a way to get a little strange without being with another guy, although who's kidding who?

Rianna Humble
07-10-2010, 01:46 AM
helps to offset memories like the time a guy pointed me out on Regent Street with "That's a ****ing man!"

I know it can be disappointing when that happens - a few weeks ago, I had a jerk shouting out "Hey that's a c*ck in a frock!" and trying to take pictures on his phone. I just try to remember that it is 9 parts ignorance and 1 part envy making them say that sort of thing.

legz31
07-10-2010, 02:06 AM
Good for you Windycissy,

Definitly well deserved.

I know the one time I had received such a call on the street it was an awesome thrill!

Nadia-Maria
07-10-2010, 03:45 AM
As you, I take the positive from any compliment.
That's why I feel good even at being called "young man" by whoever salesman when I'm in drab.
What doesn't mean I will naively believe all what he says ! :devil:

Sally24
07-10-2010, 07:32 AM
one of the things I've learned from my occasional forays on Craigslist etc is the surprising number of "straight" guys who are intrigued by TGirls...

Some think also that it's not cheating if it isn't with a genetic woman. Most women DO NOT agree!:Angry3:

Paula Siemen
07-10-2010, 08:06 AM
I appreciate the complements as well. My wife saw a purse at Banana Republic on sale last weekend, but decided not to buy it then. After reconsiderig for a day or two she decided she did want it and would I go to the Gallaria Mall to buy it for her as she had to work.

Oh Boy!!! I mean GIRL!!! What a set up to get to go out enfem!!

So after she went to work and I finished my household chores, I got dressed. I was wearing a long white button down the front skirt with a soft yellow pull over top that had a cowl front gathered at a low point just between the breast, A pair of yellow faux crock, open toed, pumps and a yellow purse...all made-up and wig. I felt really fem and thought I looked the part pretty well.

The shopping experience was Grand. The sales girl at Banana Republic saw me looking at some jewlery on sale and complemented me on the necklace I was wearing...just a polished, deformed silver medalion on a thin multi-wire necklace. That felt so good. She asked where I got it ( Payless Shoes..???).
She opened the case and let me try on the sale necklace..I loved it..$13.99; kind of an egyptian gold multi-tiered chain. I bought it and the purse my wife wanted.

Then I thought I'd just walk the mall and see what I might find. Checked out Sophena makeup store. The sales lady there complemented my eye make up when I asked if she had any suggestions. She could tell I was a CDr and mentioned how the copper and brown shades complemented my blue eye colors and suggested several make up books that I should look though for a new look, but said my make up looked fine.

Continuing down the hall, I stopped at a Saks and looked around. Checked out the lingerie, picked out a lacey bra to try on. It looked and felt really nice, but was really a little expensive and I have soooooooo many bras already. I returned it to the fitting room rack and wandered on out through the jewelery department and saw many lovely items, but had already boought a necklace.

Next stop was Victoria Secret. I looked around, but did not see anything that inspired me. I'm really rather tired of the "foam-shaped" cup bras and that's all VS seems to carry any more and as I said...I've got plenty of bras. As I was leaving a young sales girl complemented me on my shoes. Wow...what a day for getting complements.

As I continued to make the circuit of the mall and head back to where I could get out to head for my car, I passes a group of high-school aged girls. Yeh, they clocked me. as I walked past and casually looked over my shoulder, they were all watching me walk away and giggling. I hope I made their day..that was nice too, I suppose. I should have stopped to ask dirrections to the ladies room, of one and played the situation out??? It might have been fun...but I'd have probably been photo phoned and found my pick allover U-Tude by morning.

Anyway, my feet were beginning to tell me it was time to go to the car and get home to change and clean-up before my wife got off work. It was a really fun day for Paula.

Paula

windycissy
07-10-2010, 06:30 PM
Some think also that it's not cheating if it isn't with a genetic woman. Most women DO NOT agree!:Angry3:

As I tell my boyfriends, "You're not cheating on her, really...think of it as a night out with one of the guys, only except beer and football I'm into lipstick and nylons"