PDA

View Full Version : grocery store today in ballet flats.

jenifer m.
07-09-2010, 11:25 PM
this morning i woke up threw on some of my womans shorts,a womans tee shirt,and a pair of animal print balarina flats.went outside for a quick cig.came in to find out we were out of milk,so i thought about what i had on and said to hell with it im going just as i am.whats anybody gonna say?so i did it parked,went in,(the milk is at the back of the store of course)walked by maybe ten people during the whole thing,and my shoes were only noticed by one guy in line behind me.he looked at me and i smiled back,and that was it went home,and the wife said did you go to the store in those shoes? i said yep,and im gonna do it again too.she just rolled her eyes as usual.i chuckled to myself,and proceeded to have breakfast.i really get a kick out of going places in girly shoes.the reactions are priceless,but supprise!!!! never negitive.who would have thunk it?

BobbiU
07-09-2010, 11:49 PM
Sounds like fun ! For those of us that don't go out in public dressed as a female, it's the little adventerous things like this that make us happy :)

Kate Simmons
07-10-2010, 04:45 AM
Great for shock value I guess. I work part time in a grocery store. I was stocking stuff on July 4th and a guy wearing eye shadow, liner and mascara and perfume pointedly asked me if we sold beer. I think he was attempting to get a rise out of me but I didn't bat an eyelash. I just said they sell it in the other store, not here. I think he was surprised I didn't do a double take.:)

Christina Horton
07-10-2010, 10:57 AM
I've gone out in my suede 4 1/2 in healed boots and no one has said anything. I was in drab and wearing jeans. People save for most girls will notice that stuff. SO fill you boots>>>>>

Tanya83
07-10-2010, 12:19 PM
Yes sometimes it is funny to watch people give you the "Up and down" I tend to do the partial dress often.

I just hope I don't run into a group of guy's just looking to start something.

Hopscotch
07-10-2010, 12:26 PM
I still have a habit of preferring more boyish-styled shoes. Not that shoes with rainbow patterns are boyish, but I tend to wear slip-ons or sneakers instead of flats or heels. I've been meaning to change this XD

jenifer m.
07-11-2010, 04:46 PM
Yes sometimes it is funny to watch people give you the "Up and down" I tend to do the partial dress often.

I just hope I don't run into a group of guy's just looking to start something.

believe me ive been out more than a hundred time in little or full dress,and ive even gone in tough ass biker bars,and never once has anybody given me any crap.i kinda think they are scared of me or something.its like i have a contageious disease or something.those that do have a problem never say anything within my ear shot.i only hear compliments.

Geneva Lake
07-11-2010, 05:54 PM
I wear ballet flats and low-cut loafers all the time in drab. Just love the styles!
:D
Gen in MD

Wendygrrl
07-26-2010, 06:42 AM
Ballet flats... luv 'em... endrab or enfemme...