PDA

View Full Version : Oh No, Not Another Boob Survey

Traci Elizabeth
07-10-2010, 08:12 AM
Ok, my boobs are really going through a growing spurt these days so I have noticed some things about them and my behavior towards them. Are these the same for you?

1. When I move my arms my biceps constantly rub across or against my boobs like they are now in the way (this is not a complaint by any means just an observation).

2. Prior to this growth spurt, I would look at my boobs momentary once or twice on a daily basis typically when getting ready for the day in the morning and again at night. Now with this significant growth so fast, I find myself staring at them frequently in amazement many times a day (like, I can't believe these are mine).

3. I can no longer hind them under large shirts by slouching forward, so now I "own" them and just arch my back rearward and square my shoulders when in androgynous or occasionally man clothes.

So am I:

a) a nut case,

b) just weird,

c) caught up in the excitement of my new growth (like receiving a new gift I have always wanted),

d) just acting typical about a noticeable change,

or

e) none of the above (if "d", spell out your choice)?

f) per Kelly's request ---- All the above!

Veronica_Jean
07-10-2010, 08:26 AM
Traci,

I would go with "d".

Interestingly enough, I became so self conscience about mine that I was amazed others had not noticed at work.

Just watch out for doors, books, or anything you may have pushed against using your chest, because you will quickly figure out those days are over!!

Veronica

sandra-leigh
07-10-2010, 08:35 AM
1) Ditto :)

2) Ditto :o

3) When I had my spurt, I started wearing tighter and more form-conforming tops (including at work.) I don't want to hide mine. I wanted to have people notice and remark so I could say "Oh yes, just some harmless growth that happens with aging sometimes", because then the topic would be over and I could go about with them all the time.

When my growth then shrunk down massively, I went back to more concealment. You can explain things like bras at work if you obviously need a bra, but if you aren't officially "out" to work then it is difficult to explain why you wear bras or why you have bulges (e.g. forms.)

So where does this put you? I don't know, but I must be somewhere near-by :heehee:

kellycan27
07-10-2010, 09:16 AM
You forgot to add F.... for all of the above! :heehee: Pretty amazing isn't it?
I have had my implants for close to 4 years and sometimes I still look at them in awe. :hugs:

Kel

sandra-leigh
07-10-2010, 10:37 AM
You forgot to add F.... for all of the above!

I have it on good authority that I'm only semi-weird, so I'm not sure if I qualify for F or not :D

AnonyMouse
07-10-2010, 10:58 AM
I'd say C and D. You're excited, but there's nothing atypical about that.

kellycan27
07-10-2010, 11:35 AM
I have it on good authority that I'm only semi-weird, so I'm not sure if I qualify for F or not :D

I have read a number of your threads Sandra and trust me.. you qualify for F, but not in a bad way :heehee: You are just as weird as the rest of us.

:hugs:

Kel

Karen564
07-10-2010, 01:59 PM
It's hard to say much without seeing what your boobs look like....so is it mind over matter??? ..Idk

It could be F......but again, IDK..

I'm starting to wonder if you even have a camera..

If you do, we have a special place in the SH you can show the girls off.....& don't worry, we'll all be very gentle..I promise....:devil:

Like they say, a picture is worth a thousand words..;)

Traci Elizabeth
07-10-2010, 05:07 PM
It's hard to say much without seeing what your boobs look like....so is it mind over matter??? ..Idk

It could be F......but again, IDK..

I'm starting to wonder if you even have a camera..

If you do, we have a special place in the SH you can show the girls off.....& don't worry, we'll all be very gentle..I promise....:devil:

Like they say, a picture is worth a thousand words..;)

Karen, if I had your set, I would be the first one showing them off! Heck, if I had yours, I'd be spending my summers on a "nude" beach or going down to Orient Beach in St. Martin during the winter!

What I do have is very real. Once they grow some more (hopefully) I might very well accept your challenge with pride! :hugs:

Nicole Erin
07-10-2010, 06:14 PM
it is exciting, nice even. I mean what T-girl doesn't want a nice rack?

Now in reference to what Traci said - if I had Karen's boobs, I would run around the house in a topless wonder woman outfit and be super hero "shirtless girl" for hours on end.

I will never be as obsessed as Sandra but lately I have taken an interest in boobies. I think cause some lady I go to school with keeps talking about it.

Karen564
07-10-2010, 07:21 PM
I think you girls are giving my boobs WAY more credit than they deserve...:battingeyelashes:
And know many TS's that have way bigger boobs than mine..

But Thank You for the compliments anyway...I'm very flattered indeed..!:o

Their not THAT big...really.....only 38 C , well maybe a tiny bit larger than C's..but either way, they really don't seem that big to me....and they don't do anything for me personally since their just boobs, so no biggie, but don't get me wrong, I would be devastated to ever loose them to disease for sure!....

And they they are great for grasping a guy's attention....and some of the girls too...which has all been enjoyable for me too..:)

But once you've had them a while, believe me, life goes on as normal....well, sorta like normal........OK..maybe way better...lol:heehee:

Believe it or not, I'm thinking of getting some implants (more to act as a breast lift) ...but it's so far down my list of priorities it's many years down the road....after everything else is done 1st..

And Tracy,
The boob thread I mentioned is for educational purposes only.....
It's not a contest or challenge....
Just a suggestion....., take a picture now, and then take another X amount of months from now & then everyone can see the changes..
I wish I did....because all I have is after shots, not any during..which would of been interesting to look back on now.

kellycan27
07-10-2010, 07:34 PM
I think you girls are giving my boobs WAY more credit than they deserve...:battingeyelashes:
And know many TS's that have way bigger boobs than mine..

But Thank You for the compliments anyway...I'm very flattered indeed..!:o

Their not THAT big...really.....only 38 C , well maybe a tiny bit larger than C's..but either way, they really don't seem that big to me....and they don't do anything for me personally since their just boobs, so no biggie, but don't get me wrong, I would be devastated to ever loose them to disease for sure!....

And they they are great for grasping a guy's attention....and some of the girls too...which has all been enjoyable for me too..:)

But once you've had them a while, believe me, life goes on as normal....well, sorta like normal........OK..maybe way better...lol:heehee:

Believe it or not, I'm thinking of getting some implants (more to act as a breast lift) ...but it's so far down my list of priorities it's many years down the road....after everything else is done 1st..

And Tracy,
The boob thread I mentioned is for educational purposes only.....
It's not a contest or challenge....
Just a suggestion....., take a picture now, and then take another X amount of months from now & then everyone can see the changes..
I wish I did....because all I have is after shots, not any during..which would of been interesting to look back on now.

Easy for you to say.... you have them! :rofl: ( jus kiddin sis)

Kel

Karen564
07-10-2010, 07:56 PM
Easy for you to say.... you have them! :rofl: ( jus kiddin sis)

Kel

I know your kidding sis , hmm, I got it.....:heehee:.....but you also made me spew my drink on my monitor as I read this.....so take that :spank: :D

Note to self......., do not sip drink while reading Kelly's posts...:lol:

Empress Lainie
07-10-2010, 10:40 PM
c and d, I keep looking to see if they are still there (after 3 years? well 13 years since I first starting seeing them begin to develop.

I do think it is so exciting (nonsexually) to have my own boobs good enough to fill out a dress or blouse even when I don't bother with a bra or breast forms.

AnonyMouse
07-11-2010, 04:40 PM

Ridiculous. Size C is absolutely nothing to sneeze at. Huge sizes like DD-F? Completely overrated. They're hard to find bras for, they can cause back strain, and they jiggle immensely if you try to run in them.

C's are big enough for showing, but small enough to be reasonably practical. That, dear Karen, is awesomesauce.

pamela_a
07-11-2010, 04:57 PM
Huge sizes like DD-F? Completely overrated.

I'll have you know I don't think DD is THAT big. Mine are 40DD depending on the bra and I dont' think they're that big.

I agree with the bigger sizes though. I know a few girls who are trying to get reduction surgery because it's just too much.

sandra-leigh
07-11-2010, 05:42 PM
I have read a number of your threads Sandra and trust me.. you qualify for F, but not in a bad way :heehee: You are just as weird as the rest of us.

Oh, you really know the way to a gal's heart! :heehee:

I will never be as obsessed as Sandra but lately I have taken an interest in boobies.

Be careful what you say or the Mad Scientist Anti-Defamation League won't let me try out my DD-Rays on you! :devil:

Hope
07-12-2010, 12:01 AM
E) Bragging.

Which I would be too, were I in your position.

nikkijo
07-12-2010, 01:49 AM
not to spoil the fun... but who ever said thhe best things come in the smallest packages was a dumbass.... i want miss kellys rack.... but i wouldnt whine at karens either... u girls make me jealous...

Traci Elizabeth
07-12-2010, 07:54 AM
You gals are "making a mountain out of a mile hill!" :lol2:

There is NO way I come even anywhere close to Karen or Kelly! And I am not entitled to be even mentioned in that "super" category.

I am just going through a growth spurt that has increased my size to the point that no matter how large of a shirt I wear, they still protrude and I get lots of looks at my chest when in androgynous or man-clothes (which I rarely wear these days).

Katie Moore
07-12-2010, 08:02 AM
You gals are "making a mountain out of a mile hill!" :lol2:

There is NO way I come even anywhere close to Karen or Kelly! And I am not entitled to be even mentioned in that "super" category.

I am just going through a growth spurt that has increased my size to the point that no matter how large of a shirt I wear, they still protrude and I get lots of looks at my chest when in androgynous or man-clothes (which I rarely wear these days).

that people really do give the "look" when you're out and about. I fine that mainly guys do the looking. "Hey buddy, whatca looking at?" LOL.

:love:

Katie

Karen564
07-12-2010, 12:23 PM
C's are big enough for showing, but small enough to be reasonably practical. That, dear Karen, is awesomesauce.

Hmmm..........., Awesomesause.......

I really like that !...:thumbsup:

TY..:hugs:

sfwarbonnet
07-12-2010, 01:53 PM
Ok, my boobs are really going through a growing spurt these days so I have noticed some things about them and my behavior towards them. Are these the same for you?

1. When I move my arms my biceps constantly rub across or against my boobs like they are now in the way (this is not a complaint by any means just an observation).

2. Prior to this growth spurt, I would look at my boobs momentary once or twice on a daily basis typically when getting ready for the day in the morning and again at night. Now with this significant growth so fast, I find myself staring at them frequently in amazement many times a day (like, I can't believe these are mine).

3. I can no longer hind them under large shirts by slouching forward, so now I "own" them and just arch my back rearward and square my shoulders when in androgynous or occasionally man clothes.

I want real boobs too! Wish I had the "problems" that you have; do you know what caused the growth?

Traci Elizabeth
07-12-2010, 02:09 PM
I want real boobs too! Wish I had the "problems" that you have; do you know what caused the growth?

Well even though I have always been thin, I have had almost "A" cups with female sized (diameter & height) nipples, and above average areolae for a male since going through puberty. So I had a good start.

The rest has been HRT. And at my age, I am very lucky to get this growth. I have only been on HRT for just under 6 months so I am really hoping that over the next 18 months I get a lot more growth. But as everyone has said on here many times before, "it's purely LUCK, genetics, and mother, & sister's breast size."

My mother (was), sister, daughter, and granddaughter are all very well endowed. So with a little bit of that "luck" and a sprinkling from the "great breast fairy," I just MIGHT continue to grow.

If not, there are at least other options. :bighug:

Karen564
07-12-2010, 03:02 PM
Tracy,
It just takes time.....I don't remember how big mine were at the 6 month mark, but think it was then when I just started to have real growth spurts..and had those every so often over the next 2-1/2 years before the development slowed down, and then totally stopped a year after that, with the past year with no change...so it took 4 years to get what I have after being on HRT for 5 years now. (I started just before hitting 45)
So you may get your wish after all........but the later age at which you started (older than 60, right?) will more likely hurt your full development potential.....but hey, ya never know..you could be the exception..

Traci Elizabeth
07-12-2010, 03:17 PM
Tracy,
It just takes time.....I don't remember how big mine were at the 6 month mark, but think it was then when I just started to have real growth spurts..and had those every so often over the next 2-1/2 years before the development slowed down, and then totally stopped a year after that, with the past year with no change...so it took 4 years to get what I have after being on HRT for 5 years now. (I started just before hitting 45)
So you may get your wish after all........but the later age at which you started (older than 60, right?) will more likely hurt your full development potential.....but hey, ya never know..you could be the exception..

Older than 60 when I started?????:bigsmack::bigsmack:

Yikes! I don't have one foot in the grave just yet!

But you are so very right I "may" have growth over the next 2.5 to 3 years.

OH GREAT BOOB GIVER, Please shine your light on me! :yrtw:

And Karen, you are knocking on my doorstep so don't beat me up on my youth! In fact, someone told me yesterday as a matter of fact that 60, is the new 40! And I believe it!!!!!! :dance2:

Karen564
07-12-2010, 11:06 PM
And Karen, you are knocking on my doorstep so don't beat me up on my youth! In fact, someone told me yesterday as a matter of fact that 60, is the new 40! And I believe it!!!!!! :dance2:

Oh.........., I so dread turning 50 in a few months it's not funny....but it's just a number right ?...well that's what I keep telling myself....but not so sure it's working so well......lol

And whoever said 60 is the new 40 would definitely be at the top of my friends list, for sure !..

marny
07-12-2010, 11:41 PM
I think I know some of the answers and have tried some things. i would be interested to know what has worked for those of you who have had good results with growth spurts. ty

Traci Elizabeth
07-12-2010, 11:56 PM
Oh.........., I so dread turning 50 in a few months it's not funny....but it's just a number right ?...well that's what I keep telling myself....but not so sure it's working so well......lol

And whoever said 60 is the new 40 would definitely be at the top of my friends list, for sure !..

Actually Karen, 50 was hard on me and to top it off, my wife got me a bunch of those 50 joke gifts. I never laughed and fail to see the humor in them. I don't think anyone realized I was taking becoming 50 very hard.

But to be honest 60 was a breeze and no biggie. I actually feel better at 60 than I did at 50. I hope it only gets better as we age.

But I have always believed it's a mental state. I don't feel or act my age and never plan too. I joke around, do silly things, laugh a lot, dress how I want not how society thinks I should. I'm still a kid at heart and don't ever want to change that.

My wife's father is the only parent alive between us and he is the most miserable man I have ever met. He hates everything and blames the world for all his ills and lack of financial well being.

All he does is SIT in one chair. Gets up late, walks to the chair, turns the TV on and until late that night he just flips though channels every couple of seconds.

The only exercise he gets is his index fingers punching channels.

If I ever get like that, SHOOT ME because I would already be dead.

I want to celebrate up until my very last breath.

Traci Elizabeth
07-13-2010, 12:01 AM
I think I know some of the answers and have tried some things. i would be interested to know what has worked for those of you who have had good results with growth spurts. ty

We can't talk about specifics here only in Safe Harbor. So if you are a member, you can ask that question there.

Karen564
07-13-2010, 12:38 AM
My wife's father is the only parent alive between us and he is the most miserable man I have ever met. He hates everything and blames the world for all his ills and lack of financial well being.

All he does is SIT in one chair. Gets up late, walks to the chair, turns the TV on and until late that night he just flips though channels every couple of seconds.

The only exercise he gets is his index fingers punching channels.

If I ever get like that, SHOOT ME because I would already be dead.

I want to celebrate up until my very last breath.

That sounds exactly like my Ex Father In-law...right down to the T...

Where as my own Dad was just the opposite..even though he was much older than my Inlaw, he was so much more full of life in every way & knew how to enjoy it to the fullest..and so in his memory, I strive to be like him in that regard & he'll always be my inspiration to push myself to the limits..
And I have already given a special friend here instructions to have me offed if need arises just in case I've lost it..and cant do it myself...

Empress Lainie
07-13-2010, 08:58 AM
Well starting late? I was 72. I now have such nice B sized breasts, but wouldn't be unhappy if they grew into C. I use D breastforms sometimes and that is really a good size for my body. I also feel better now at 75 than I have since I was 35. I had heart and circulation problems that my 5way bypass and 100% pacemaker have seemed to have eliminated. I can do anything I want to without any stress - except I refuse to jump out of an airplane like Bush did.

Ms Jennifer
07-13-2010, 09:22 AM
:love:C and D ha cd :)I like the feeling and it feels good.I pass it off as aging since I am not out YET.But mine are not up to B. So, I do not have to worry so much for now.:daydreaming:

Theghost
07-13-2010, 09:38 AM
C .Wish I had that."THEM".

sfwarbonnet
07-31-2010, 01:31 PM
Well starting late? I was 72. I now have such nice B sized breasts, but wouldn't be unhappy if they grew into C.

I am encouraged that a natural B is realistic at retirement age - how did you get them to grow to that size? B is large enough to need to wear a bra, but small enough that they are OK for underdressing. However, all B's are not equal - my wife's B cup bras are good, but the B's on a bra slip that I ordered online were way too big.

Wendi_cd
07-31-2010, 06:21 PM
You know why men don't have boobs? They'd never leave the mirror!

Wish I could grow some nice C's, but alas, HRT isn't really an option.

Ze
07-31-2010, 06:35 PM
You know why men don't have boobs? They'd never leave the mirror!

Not true. :ner:

Teri Jean
07-31-2010, 07:23 PM
I have to say "F" and you are lucky, flaunt them discreetly.

anonymousinmaryland
07-31-2010, 08:02 PM
My answer would be F. I'd like some more growth also. Just a wanna B or even C.

BTW, at the local grocery today four or five of us saw a younger female that obviously had a boob job. We all just smiled as she walked by. Looked like cantaloupes in her bra. Why can't girls just get enough to balance out???