PDA

View Full Version : Going to my Cousin's Birthday party as Christina!!! Another first!!!

Christina Horton
07-10-2010, 10:20 AM
..........Ok before any of you girls jump down my throat:eek:...I asked her if it would be ok and she said Yes. I told her if is she wanted me there in drab it would not hurt my feelings and she said she's JUST FINE WITH IT . So please don't yell at me you might hurt my feeling .:sad:...... Just kidding :heehee:......

Ok My cousin Chandra has known for years I dress and has wanted to ,met Christina , but she is such a busy women that she hardly has time for her BF let alone her girl friends. So thats fine I under stand that.

This will be my first BD party I will be going to dressed.

I love firsts......

It's at a cafe and I don't know how many people will be there. Should be fun.
My family has been very supportive of me for years and mom just as of last year too. I am a very lucky women for that.

Ok I know I might regret this but....what do you girls think....And be honest , I hate it when people tell you what they think you want to hear when you asked for honesty. Just be gentle.....

Rianna Humble
07-10-2010, 10:34 AM
I think it's just great that you can share with your cousin as the woman you know inside that you are. I'm probably preaching to the converted here, but are you going to check what she will be wearing so you don't accidentally upstage her?

Christina Horton
07-10-2010, 02:55 PM
I don't know why but I have been getting butterflies today thinking of going dressed. I don't know why but I am. I love it...

BobbiU
07-10-2010, 03:33 PM
I don't see how you can go wrong with it. If you're comfortable with it, cousin is comfortable with it, and your family knows about it, sounds like it should be a GREAT day, and you'd be foolish not go to as Christina. Sounds like you're very fortunate to have such great support from family, and be the girl that you're comfortable with. ENJOY !!!!! :)

Teresa Ann
07-10-2010, 05:30 PM
Hi Christina, How often do you see the people at the party, are they just family that know about Christina, friends of your cousin's, and do you want to up stage your cousin's day? I know you are out to every one else but Mike might make it there and talk about it with some people and later have a comming out party ( another excuse for a party) for Christina. Your call it could go either way.Let's know ( a full report and Pictures to follow).

Rianna Humble
07-10-2010, 05:42 PM
I asked her if it would be ok and she said Yes. I told her if is she wanted me there in drab it would not hurt my feelings and she said she's JUST FINE WITH IT.

Ok My cousin Chandra has known for years I dress and has wanted to meet Christina , but she is such a busy women that she hardly has time for her BF let alone her girl friends.

do you want to up stage your cousin's day?

Don't you think that's excessively harsh considering Christina offered to go en drab and the cousin said she's fine with her going dressed? Not only that, but the cousin has been wanting to meet Christina for a long time.

boardpuppy
07-10-2010, 05:56 PM
Christina,
I hope you don't outshine your cousin, that would be hard to fix especially on her birthday but do dress to the NINES, it will show everyone how proud you are and your cousin will enjoy seeing you also.

Hugs,
Alice

lilyrose
07-10-2010, 06:00 PM
Christina,

Go for it. You have a lot of support.

Lily

Nicole Erin
07-10-2010, 06:19 PM
Christina, just make sure and wear the gray wig.
People will wait on you hand and foot, thinking you are some little ol lady who is prone to hip injury in her ripe old age :D Then you can sit back and relax.

Folks, it is cool, her and I bust each others' chops plenty.

Michaela42
07-10-2010, 06:35 PM
Christina I think it is wonderful that you have such a supportive family and that they welcome the chance for you to be you. For those worrying about causing a commotion and possible upstaging I say that is a double edged sword as it will only become a distraction/upstaging if everyone allows it to be. Just be you Christina and if you feel a little too much attention is flowing your way remind everyone why they are all there :2c:

But most of all HAVE FUN and ENJOY!

Christina Horton
07-10-2010, 08:14 PM
Christina,
I hope you don't outshine your cousin, that would be hard to fix especially on her birthday but do dress to the NINES, it will show everyone how proud you are and your cousin will enjoy seeing you also.

Hugs,
Alice

Well I just got off the phone with her to find out where it is and asked her again and she again she really fine with it. Then I asked her what I should wear and we looked over my FB pics and she said I like the short blue skirt with the white top. She also asked me not to wear my sliver hair . So thats fine I'll be wearing my reddish blonde wig and she said that would look nice. So all's good and after I finish this I'm heading out it at 7pm.

Christina, just make sure and wear the gray wig.
People will wait on you hand and foot, thinking you are some little ol lady who is prone to hip injury in her ripe old age :D Then you can sit back and relax.

Folks, it is cool, her and I bust each others' chops plenty.

Shut up Bitch don't make me get the bitch slapper out and give it to ya on SL cuz I will. Your such a bully (sob) stop picking on me (sob).

Yes we are friends and we "bust each others' chops plenty" every chance we get. LOL.:devil:

So see ya and I'll try to get pics.

Miranda09
07-10-2010, 08:18 PM
Christine, if you cousin is fine with it, then go and have fun. :)

Christina Horton
07-11-2010, 02:58 AM
The night is over and I had a major blast. Pics will come soon. I gotta go to bed night all.

Christina Horton
07-14-2010, 12:51 AM
Ok I have some pics of the night . I had such a great night. I have never felt so much like one of the girls.

Ok hears how the night went.

I call my cuz and asked her what Should I wear and made double sure she was fine with me going dressed. She said yes . I did my makeup and put on the outfit she wanted to see me in and I left my apt. I found the bar (if you get to Vancouver and want to met someone in a quite nice little bar go to Drinks urban lounge) on 6th and Colombia in New Westminster. Great place.

I parked and walked in to the bar. I saw the girls at the bar and asked them where my Party was . They did not know and then I saw Chris (my cuz's BF) He waved me over to the corner and I slid into the booth. Chris is a great guy. He works at a shoe store in a department store and the shoes and like the top of the line shoes. I have not been there but I plain to.

We talked for a little and then a couple came over to Chris and he introduced me to them. I can't remember the guy name but the girl was Named Christina. LOL. Neat... We talked and then my Cuz Chandra got there and we hugged.

We all were talking when another couple came in and would you know it the girl was Christine. Wow. Ok Chandra and I were making some Inside jokes about my Cding and when I said something about my CDing the first couple said they had no idea that I was a CDer. The others had a idea but when I asked them what they saw in my to give me away.....They were not sure but "I think" Said Christine " thats its your face . Not that its bad looking but its a little manly. " She could not say what for sure about it but she said she thought it was the shape of it. I can't change that with makeup lol.

Anyway the night went on and one more couple came and one single women. She is plus size like me and she had on this great dress and I loved it. We talked about makeup clothes and lots of girly stuff while most of the men watched the soccer game on TV. LOL men eh!!!

Well as a group we talked about my Cding and I asked them if I acted like a lady or no. They all agreed that I was so comfortable and looked at ease. I asked Chris and Chandra (since they are the only ones that know me in drab) if I was any different dressed and Chris said I am more outgoing and much more comfortable this way.

I all most cried.... I mean how could you not. People that know me can truly see that I'm being me. And I mean more outgoing , Hell I'm a very out going person in drab all the time and to be more so as Christina well thats a huge feet.LOL.

I did not want the night to end and Chandra was drinking hard and when she drinks she goes down fast. The poor girl he he he ...

Well she was driven home while we waited for the gut to come back and the waitress to separate our bill, we chatted about life and all that. A few times over the night when a few guy went to the bathroom they were checking us girls out . When I pointed that out to the girls they saw that I was the one they were checking out. We were not sure if it was because I'm a CD or just a pretty women that Outgoing LOL. Never got to find out. Well the night was getting late like 11PM.HAY HAY HAY now thats late when you have to get up at like 8 am to drive 730 Miles the next day. Well we hugged and said good bye and I want home.

The funny thing is that even now I still feel Feminine and its like 3 days later. That night feeling the most fem I have ever felt has had a lasting FX on me LOL.

Like just today I decided to get when I have more money to get permanent eye liner done. Plus I will be asking if it's ok to have my nails long and painted again. I know it's not his business but it is his name on the side of my truck and I do represent his company when out delivering good to his costumers right.

Well the pink fog is back and I love it......Oh is that a fog horn I hear...Yep I am near shore.

Well kittens that was my night and I am so happy with it. Night all...

First pic. My Cuz on the right and Chris (her BF)on the left.

Second pic Me and the birthday girl.

The last two were after the day was done I figured I needed a few pics of what I was wearing. That outfit she liked the best. She even might want to wear the skirt....How could she you say....Well it is small but stretches to fit me and will fit her just fine. Plus the second pic the spot in the middle of her chest is the present that Chris got her. A horseshoe necklace.

Kara Connor
07-15-2010, 12:46 AM
Great pictures, Christina. Glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself and were well received! Takes guts to go to a family event too.

Christina Horton
07-18-2010, 09:57 AM
Great pictures, Christina. Glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself and were well received! Takes guts to go to a family event too.

I had some butterflies before but not cuz I was afraid but cuz I was so excited.
No It did not take guts to go to a family event . When your family is supportive then it's so much easier. Now if there not....now that would take guts hunny!

Mirani
07-18-2010, 12:24 PM
She was right about the outfit and the wig, Well done you!

Christina Horton
07-23-2010, 12:32 AM
She was right about the outfit and the wig, Well done you!

Ya so you don't like my sliver wig? My Mommy love it so :tongueout . LOL. I love that outfit. I will wear something similar when I come home after my family's BBQ this Sunday. I will try to take pics and post them. My Cuz Chandra Will not be able to make the BBQ :( But that ok she was never a regular there anyway. TA TA!

Christina Horton
07-27-2010, 12:12 PM
Christine, if you cousin is fine with it, then go and have fun. :)

Ya she was and still is. I talk to my auntie Norma Chandra MOM and at out family BBQ last weekend and she told me that she said that it was fine and some there did not even know I'm a man. You see auntie Norma was not sure if she wanted to met Christina but she did the day before the BBQ.(I will write all about that later). My family is the best. Now if only I could fine a girl friend I would be almost set.

Christina I think it is wonderful that you have such a supportive family and that they welcome the chance for you to be you. For those worrying about causing a commotion and possible upstaging I say that is a double edged sword as it will only become a distraction/upstaging if everyone allows it to be. Just be you Christina and if you feel a little too much attention is flowing your way remind everyone why they are all there :2c:

But most of all HAVE FUN and ENJOY!

Well as always when I'm out and chatting with people and I'm dressed the conversation always turns to my CDing . I made sure that my cousin was ok with that before I got there , and it was a very lively topic. You see most people don't see yet alone talk about this and fine it very interesting subject. We talk about tons of stuff , My CDing was just a small (but lively) topic. We all had a blast. She was still the center of attention of all. As it should be.

Christina,

Go for it. You have a lot of support.

Lily

Yes I do from here and my friends and family. I love it!!!