PDA

View Full Version : new to openness

neverthen
07-10-2010, 04:08 PM
hello all you girls out there i am a 40 yr old tv who has been dressing for sexual release for all of my life and have been diskovering that i need to dress for more than just that.i have diskovered that when i dress for extended amounts of time it acually relaxes me and i feel content i have been dressed all day today and feel wonderfull and am looking for others like myself to talk with and make friends i want to reach a point when i fully get made up and cant wait for the day to do so and start taking steps out i have aquired a fairly good bit of clothes and shoes but like any girl there are a lot of differant out fits and shoes thaty i want(love shoes)so everyone have a great day and cant wait to make some friends and continue on my path of complete dressing and need to talk to others like self for input and to figure what i trully want and need for my wellness,ta ta ladies

Elle1946
07-10-2010, 05:30 PM
Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you. I also enjoy shoes.

boardpuppy
07-10-2010, 05:47 PM
Welcome, what part of this crazy world to you hail from.

Hughs,
Alice

carrie-ann
07-10-2010, 11:01 PM
Welcome to the site. Sex never had anything to do with my dressing. It has always been a feeling inside of me that kept saying I should be a female.

neverthen
07-11-2010, 06:57 AM
Welcome, what part of this crazy world to you hail from.

Hughs,
Alice

i am from jersy

MrKunk
07-11-2010, 10:28 AM
Welcome to the site, don't feel hesitant to be open here, everyone is very
supportive and no one will give you a rough time for who you are here.
This is the first crossdressing or transgender, transsexual site that is this
suppotive that I have ever seen. Enjoy the sanctuary.