PDA

View Full Version : Health Issues

Julie Gaum
07-11-2010, 02:21 PM
I wonder if anyone else is bothered by two health issues that cause me problems?
1) String and other corsets are usually bought two inches smaller than one's waist size. And for some, after training, their waist is further reduced. I get stomach discomfort and indigestion after, say, wearing a tight (one inch tighter) girdle for four hours. Am I the only one?
2) My tucking consists of tight fitting panties, pantyhose or girdles that compress the family jewels enough to reduce unsightly bulges. After years of doing so I now get nightly pain unless I stop for awhile. What should I be doing differently other rhan taping?
Julie Gaum

Sarah Doepner
07-11-2010, 02:25 PM
I'd talk to the doctor. If these are activities you have done for years with no problems, it could be something unrelated to your dressing that is causing the pain and discomfort.

suzy1
07-11-2010, 03:32 PM
Yep, I got indigestion wearing a corset. I even tried eating a meal wearing one once. Never again.
As for the other problem, just don’t compress them. Try a gaff instead, there are very good, and safe.
If the pain goes away after stopping then you have probably done no harm but only a doctor can tell you that.
Look after yourself Julie.

suzy