PDA

View Full Version : First pride advent

Bunny Girl Zoe
07-12-2010, 05:21 AM
Going to my first pride advent this Saturday where there is going be live music and stalls etc, but do go in drab or dress as live female 24/7 and only in drab when outside, so be nice to dress outside for once well have put drab over top till I get to park. If go dressed then what to wear was thinking blue top with leggings with being first time. Really looking forward to it as be nice to maybe meet other transgenders.

erickka
07-12-2010, 05:47 AM
Well Zoe, I think you should just go and enjoy yourself. There will be many people like us at the event, and you will not feel out of place. I'm to the point that I don't give a hoot if someone sees me dressed or not. If you aren't totally in the closet, than get dolled up and before you even leave the house. You will be able to take the time to look (and probably feel) your best. Good luck and have fun!

Billijo49504
07-12-2010, 07:01 AM
Hi Zoe, If your pride celebration is anything like ours was, you will be sorry if you don't go dressed. Billi went to the Pride thing a couple weeks ago. And last Saturday there was a Neighborhood Bash. It was kinda like a mini pride. And I had a ball. So by all means, go in gurl mode and have fun....BJ

Bunny Girl Zoe
07-12-2010, 10:48 AM
Realy looking forward to it. Think I will go girly as what better time to step out than this with others just the same. There's a meet up this Friday of just trans with drinks and snaks plus photos shoots then showing a film, So might go as be good meet others like me and maybe make friends. Be going with makeup on as not ready to step fully just yet plus not to good at putting it on yet.

Katesback
07-12-2010, 10:53 AM
Been to several pride events. Its kind of like going to the circus. I can pretty much say that you can dress however you wish and nobody will care!!!!!!

Katie

bianca66
07-12-2010, 12:11 PM
I just did the Pride event in Toronto a couple of weeks back...Like Kate said it's pretty much a circus. The first night I went with what I would wear going to a dance club. The second night I dressed a bit ****tier since it was so hot. Very short skirt and a see through blouse, short hairstyle.

I walked out to the car the first day which was a bit stressfull as I am used to going out at night (not in the middle of the afternoon)...Just check the oil in your car and fill up your gas tank/tires the day before so you don't have to worry about a break down.

Have fun :)

Charolette time
07-12-2010, 04:42 PM
I remember my first time going to Pride day here in Worcester, Mass. wore yellow shorts, yellow top and white tennis shoes,wig and lipstick , best part of the day was when 2 lesbians said to me GO GIRL< way cool feeling and will always remember it, Biaca66 said it all, I was in Toronto last week and it was a great time even though I was unable to particapate in the Parade the SO was with me, Charolette

tricia_uktv
07-12-2010, 04:48 PM
Hi Zoe,

Where is it? I will help if I can.

But girly girly girly or you'll regret.

Hugs - message me if u want

Bunny Girl Zoe
07-12-2010, 05:57 PM
It's in my city of newcastle. Have cover up girly clothes with drab over them as can't drive and not ready for public transport in female form yet. But be taking drab off when get there.