PDA

View Full Version : well my teacher loves my french nails

jenifer m.
07-12-2010, 08:57 AM
i was at school on my second break of the evening,and in the hallway my instructor pulled me aside for a sec,and said do you mind if i ask you a personal question?,and i said sure go for it.she came right out,and said to me are you a crossdresser?i said yep.she said well i hope you dont mind,but when i saw your long french nails,and then i noticed you were wearing hose i figured you problably were.she told me her nephew is also a cd,and that shes pretty up on the cding stuff.i thanked her for the compliment on my nails,and then went out to smoke a cig.next im gonna ask her who her nephew is.i might know him,and if not maybe he/her and i can meet up some time.i just love getting all the girly compliments.it really makes my day.

darla_g
07-12-2010, 08:59 AM
Well that might give it away!

Leslie Langford
07-12-2010, 09:58 AM
So, does this mean that you'll soon be attending classes fully en femme since the cat's out of the bag now, so to speak? :daydreaming::D

Christina Horton
07-12-2010, 02:17 PM
One teacher is a good start and if you want to dress then atleast it's a start. I say go for it. If you think it's safe.

jenifer m.
07-12-2010, 02:37 PM
oh yes all the girls in class want me to come to school dressed.and i said i would right befor graduation.basically the whole school knows about the crazy crossdressing guy.the ggs love to talk to me about manis,and pedi.were always showing each other what weve done lately.its very cool whare i go to school.only problem is students have to wear scrubs.so i guess ill just do makeup,and one of my nice wigs,and of course a nice pair of clogs with hose.

tricia_uktv
07-12-2010, 04:34 PM
Ha-ha Jenifer. I've just spent my first day in the office with my acrylics on. They are a very lovely peach colour and absolutely obvious. Nobody has said a word to me although they must have realised. I've someone watching the space tomorrow morning. She (a very close workfriend who knows) has been asked to reply that the reason I am wearing them is to match my toenails but people should email me to find out more :)

I think your teacher has been very brave. This is when we find out how much braver we are than other people who are stuck in a rut.

Lets try and keep this thread open and compare notes about our experiences every day. Girls will learn from it.

BTW I know our ages are massively different but why does that matter? I also know that you have balls. But you may not wish to hear that.

Lets have fun,

Hugs

Naomi Rayne
07-12-2010, 09:07 PM
That sounds like a fantastic thing. That she was totally cool with you being CD. There should be more people like that in this world. Although i am sure there are tons already, they are just hard to find.