PDA

View Full Version : Flipside Changing Back time needed?

monalisa
07-13-2010, 08:09 AM
How long does it take you to change back from frmale to male when you hear the door open, or a knock on the door, or a phone call stating you will have company in a few minutes. Can you get changed and makeup off in less than 5 minutes and look calm?:)

Joanne108
07-13-2010, 08:34 AM
How long does it take you to change back from frmale to male when you hear the door open, or a knock on the door, or a phone call stating you will have company in a few minutes. Can you get changed and makeup off in less than 5 minutes and look calm?:)

Apparently not fast enough! The wife caught me fully dressed one day! :o The door opened and there she was and I was on full display for her. She asked, where did you get that dress?

StaceyJane
07-13-2010, 08:37 AM
yes, I can get changed and makeup off in five minutes.
It's easier now that my wife knows, she will call me before she comes in sometimes from the driveway warning me.

JenniferR771
07-13-2010, 09:07 AM
I am quick sometimes. First there was the time I was wearing her wedding dress in the basement and I heard the door open. Yikes! I managed to get out of the dress stash it in a closet and come up stairs perfectly calm--except that I was nude. Said something lame about self satisfaction. Second was the time she came home to catch me for the first time fully dressed in her clothes. I had to come out--it was not pretty. Third, like most Sundays Jan told me she was going to church and I only had an hour and 15 minutes. So...I timed it close; dressed and makeup with wig, took pictures and then rushing, returned all the clothes to the semi-secret hiding place and scrubbed the make up off within about 12 minutes. Sigh--need more time.

suchacutie
07-13-2010, 11:09 AM
The reality is that it takes at least 5 min to remove the makeup, another 5 to remove the nail polish (and dissipate the smell of the remover), at least a couple of min to handle the "wig hair", and then a couple more to get dressed.

Thus, truly handling this from completely dressed in one gender to the other can't be done completely in less than 15 min :).

(LOL..this isn't a challenge...or maybe we should have an Olympic sport of crossdressing--the gender changeover!!)

ROFL

tina

Freddy12
07-13-2010, 12:43 PM
The nail polish is the thing that takes me the longest! There is a telltale tint left at times that requires using the remover again. It all takes over 15 minutes for me.

SuzanneBender
07-13-2010, 12:52 PM
(LOL..this isn't a challenge...or maybe we should have an Olympic sport of cross dressing--the gender changeover!!)

Tina I like the idea of that maybe we need to pitch it to the Olympic committee.

I am glad I am out to my wife because plenty of time is never enough for me to get undressed. Getting the makeup off is easy except for any eyeliner and mascara you may have on.

Nail polish never comes off easy.

And then I have to play the role of the absent minded cross dresser. Trying to find the lost earing or breast form and inevitably you make that last look in the mirror and realize you are still wearing your necklace.

Cheryl T
07-13-2010, 03:29 PM
5 minutes...NO WAY!! :eek:
I could change clothes in that time, but makeup would require another 5-10 minutes. Luckily my wife is accepting and I can dress anytime around the house. If unexpected company was at the door...they would either have to wait or come back and of course the reason would be ... I'm in the shower.

Anyway, if it wasn't a close friend then I just wouldn't answer the door and I'd let them go away thinking no one was home.

Lexine
07-13-2010, 03:56 PM
30 minutes to an hour... then again, my friends don't care xD

Engendered
07-13-2010, 05:52 PM
I've had some very quick changes in the past. I would say around 30-60 seconds tops (not including make-up. I rarely wear it around the house. I CD daily, but not to the extent that it becomes time-consuming to do)

sherri52
07-13-2010, 05:57 PM
In five minutes I can do it but who gets five minutes. Someone knocks on my door I ignore them so I can stay dressed or they'll go away in less than five minutes. With any luck it's a GG that knows about my dressing since most do and I'll just answer the door as I am.

TGMarla
07-13-2010, 07:46 PM
Less than five minutes? No way. Even when I don't do my eyes up, it still takes me a good fifteen minutes to put everything away and wash up. If I have to take mascara off, you can add another ten minutes to that.

Tara Lutschich
07-14-2010, 12:10 AM
Fear of that knock keeps my drab shorts & shirt close by. Only w/ makeup on Fri/Sat. W/ makeup I've decided I'm not answering the door, Tara time. Then this past weekend I let go that fear and had the most enjoyable two full days inside enfemme.

kaleyg
07-14-2010, 12:23 AM
no way! it would take me 5 min just to get my makeup off, and still not be done.

Robyn2006
07-14-2010, 12:43 AM
Yikes… Always an ever-present concern, though I'm pretty good at knowing when all is clear.
But for me, it's always a complete transformation. No holds barred. Makeup, attached forms, nail polish, etc. So my escape plan is always off to the shower… a very, very long shower. At least 30 minutes!

Robyn

erickka
07-14-2010, 05:47 AM
I can do it in less than 5, since I usually don't wear makeup around the house.

Jocelyn Quivers
07-14-2010, 07:42 AM
If I'm not wearing make up, a matter of minutes. With make-up at least a half hour in order to scrub, every last bit of mascara and eye liner off.

shadyterri
07-14-2010, 07:55 AM
A hellavu lot less time than it takes me to dress. BUT if I use make-up and nail polish a lot longer. I do not do make-up/nail polish at home where I risk the chance of being caught. So fully indulge if at a motel and away from home OR if my wife is away from home overnight.

suchacutie
07-14-2010, 10:42 AM
Ok, Suzanne! We'd need categories and definitions of "fully" or "partially" transformed.

Oh my...Of course that means the sport would expand to transformations in both directions...world records...local "meets" to choose the best for international competition...tricks of the trade to post to this website...

I'd keep typing except that I'm laughing so hard I'm tearing and can't focus on the screen :)

tina

Julie513
07-14-2010, 11:13 AM
Like others have said, the time it takes to change depends on the degree to which I am dressed. Five minutes is no problem to quick-change and stash my stuff, but I don't think I could remove make-up and put myself back together much faster than ten minutes.

But if this is going to become a sporting event, I'd better start practicing.:heehee:

Julie

PretzelGirl
07-14-2010, 08:32 PM
Seems like an hour....

t-girlxsophie
07-14-2010, 09:02 PM
Only have to worry about my Parents coming over,if minus nail polish I can usually remove all trace in 5 minutes,I stay in Tower block,10 floors up so that usually gives me some breathing space,If dont make it,theres usually someone in the house to cover for me