PDA

View Full Version : Is there anything you don't like about cding

SheriM
07-14-2010, 08:18 AM
We all seem to love to dress up wearing bras and panties, skirts, etc - anything to feel female, however, is there anything that you don't like about dressing?

I don't like to take my makeup off at night and sometimes forget (need to wash the pillowcase today). Mascara smears and won't come off, makeup gets on the washcloth. Also don't like the telltale red lines that I get from a girdle or cincher.

What about you?

SheriM

SuzanneBender
07-14-2010, 08:24 AM
Removing the makeup always stinks. I have that routine down. I seem to be more dillegent about skin care on days I wear makeup. For me the hard part is the psycholigical aspect of taking off the make up. Although I hated dealing with lash adheasive so much that now I refuse to wear false lashes.

Ohhh and I hate the blisters that all too often come with those cute designers shoes you found on sale. Beautiful feet come with a price:heehee:

Christina Horton
07-14-2010, 08:37 AM
Sore feet and having to shave. But thats it.

Pythos
07-14-2010, 08:38 AM
The uncertainty.
The ignorance of others.
The fear.

Those three are what I don't like about CDing, or even wearing feminine clothing styles (as deemed by our society).

Sara Jessica
07-14-2010, 08:41 AM
Removing the makeup always stinks...For me the hard part is the psycholigical aspect of taking off the make up.

I can echo Suzanne's sentiment. It's gotten easier for me to "take the girl off" over the last year or so, not sure why, maybe it's just that despite my emotional ups & downs, I've found an inner peace about my place on the middle path. In other words, I may be taking the outer shell off but at heart, I still am who I am.

Other than that, I've discovered that I dislike wigs, a necessary evil most of the time although time will tell if my little experiment in growing out my natural hair becomes lasting. And I really dislike the time and effort this whole thing takes. To be able to effortless drift into feminine presentation is something I long for, one of the reasons I've taken on facial electrolysis. The natural hair thing would certainly help there as well.

Emma England
07-14-2010, 08:42 AM
One annoying thing is others assuming that you are gay.

Francine
07-14-2010, 09:05 AM
What I don't like about cding???...
Having hundreds of dollars of clothing,... that I am afraid to wear in public. :straightface:
Having fear or uncertainty going out in public. :sad:
Getting a run in my stockings! :o
Having to duck through doorways when wearing 3" heels! :heehee: (Being 6'5" without my heels.. )
Francine

cellchaser
07-14-2010, 09:13 AM
Only wish i could be more than a closet cd! So exciting seeing others out and about!

joannemarie barker
07-14-2010, 10:52 AM
As a single cd I can't bear the thought of starting another relationship and hiding it,but I can't begin to think I can tell a new girlfriend.guess I'll stay single or date men

Lexine
07-14-2010, 11:17 AM
Putting on makeup. Like some of my GG friends, I wish there was a magic button that I can press so that I can put it all on my face automatically!

Michaella
07-14-2010, 01:07 PM
Aside from the usual: misunderstading, lack of acceptance, danger, etc., there is the usual but trivial by comparison: runs in nylons, nuisance of taking off nail polish, uncomfortable shoes (esp. high heels), the practice needed to do make-up properly, expense, and where to put all this femme stuff!

Michaella

jemima_bates
07-14-2010, 01:08 PM
Putting on makeup. Like some of my GG friends, I wish there was a magic button that I can press so that I can put it all on my face automatically!

The opposite is true for me - I love the process of putting on make-up.

Like Suzanne above, it's taking it off that bugs me. So, Alex, if you can invent the magic button to put make-up on, could you please spare five minutes to make me a tweaked version with the ability to take it off with one push?

Thanks!

Jemima
x

Cheryl T
07-14-2010, 01:59 PM
All the extra makeup (beard cover, etc)...really need to invest in laser removal.
All the hiding from family and friends...just wish it was accepted by everyone without so much drama.

Kate Simmons
07-14-2010, 02:18 PM
When you think about it, it's more expensive being a "woman" than a man all the way around. In this economy if you don't learn to be frugal, you can sink pretty fast. That's a lesson a lot of us need to take from genetic women.:)

sissystephanie
07-14-2010, 02:23 PM
Actually, only two things. I have never liked to shave, but that is required even if I was to stay in drab! The other thing is ignorance of people in general. Especially concerning crossdressing!!

As Christina says so happily: I LOVE TO BE A CROSSDRESSER!!

Alice Torn
07-14-2010, 05:24 PM
Francine. Mega-dittos!! I am also six foot five, in bare hose! Makes us stand out, greatly, be read far easier.

AllieSF
07-14-2010, 06:07 PM
For me it would be the need to live a double life so that loved ones, friends and people at work do not find out. Being single rules out the SO issue for now. However, I will not look forward to "coming out" to a future SO.

NathalieX66
07-14-2010, 06:12 PM
Body hair.

VeronicaStyles
07-14-2010, 06:32 PM
Well sometimes when I get into the "pink fog" ultra femme mode, I tend to go overboard sometimes, I guess it could also be just rash decion making. For instance I'll be in a really femme mode start dressing alot and shave my whole body or get my brows shaped very feminine which looks great, but also takes weeks to return to normal male mode. In boy mode it's hard to explain no leg, arm or chest hair. Also arched brows look so rediculous if your not dressed. I guess it's a little self sabatoge and rash thinking that doesn't alway work out in the long term.

Kendra (Tx)
07-14-2010, 07:41 PM
The ONLY thing I hate about CD'ing is "going back" to being "him"...I can handle all the shaving....the tucking...the extra makeup.....Going back to the uncomfortable, itchy, scratchy,dull, rough jeans, shirts, Fruit of the Looms and Red Wings. Putting away all the wonderfully soft, silky, beautiful colorful things that make me feel so pretty and sexy..As well as scrubbing away a face that I'd rather see looking back at me in the mirror...:daydreaming:

http://kendra954.com

Susan4
07-14-2010, 07:53 PM
I am near-sighted and wear glasses.

Have you ever tried to put on eye-makeup wearing glasses?
Have you ever tried to put on eye-makeup when you're not wearing glasses and can't see anything?

I'm doomed either way ...

I usually just do my 'brows and wear sunglasses (smile). Doesn't work inside tho'. I'm not that cool.

Hugs
Susan

Rachel Morley
07-14-2010, 07:59 PM
For me it would be the need to live a double life so that loved ones, friends and people at work do not find out.
Ditto for me too! That's the only thing that bugs me about CDing ... the secrecy of it all. What with the events our TG group the River City Gems (http://www.rivercitygems.org/index.html) has, I have a whole fantastic en femme "other life" going on, that I can't tell anyone about. I wish it was more socially acceptable and seen as some sort of "cool lifestyle" :)

t-girlxsophie
07-14-2010, 08:07 PM
For a lot of us taking the Make-up is a pain,also the constant shaving can really grate on your nerves,a neccesary evil.And of course the Ignorance of people who can't or wont try to show understanding

On a Personal level The Grand debt on home Shopping catalogue i'm still paying off after my initial spending spree,I definately dont like that :doh:

Mi$$ Despair
07-14-2010, 08:26 PM
The biggest thing was I lost the girl I truly loved to probably my eccentrics. Always a high heel lover and sucker for the eye makeup, she was a doll and tried to accept it guess she couldn't anymore and left. Hell I cry every night for the past 4 years :brokenheart::brokenheart:

During that time after she left Mi$$ Despair was forged from my severe depression, anxeity, and stress. An embodiment of my misery and the perfect woman to provide order to my out of control life. If that makes sense :sad::brokenheart:

Being unemployed and I was always a good singer and song writer (so I'm told) figured well lets give it a shot, after countless shows 3 1/2 years later, here I stand.

chrissietoo
07-14-2010, 08:51 PM
Now that summer is here, wearing a bra is sometimes uncomfortable. One of the awesome things for me about dressing is the 'solidarity' that I feel with women, so the discomfort and feeling 'bound' and tugging on my straps only increases my girlyness.

BLUE ORCHID
07-14-2010, 09:10 PM
Hi Sheri

My dislike is uncding the other twenty houhs a day.

Orchid

Francine
07-14-2010, 09:29 PM
oh yeah....!
What Kendra and Orchid said...
"un-cding" .. having to go back to 'male-mode!
Francine

Kendra (Tx)
07-14-2010, 09:39 PM
I am near-sighted and wear glasses.

Have you ever tried to put on eye-makeup wearing glasses?
Have you ever tried to put on eye-makeup when you're not wearing glasses and can't see anything?

I'm doomed either way ...

I usually just do my 'brows and wear sunglasses (smile). Doesn't work inside tho'. I'm not that cool.

Hugs
Susan

Susan....that's why I have a magnifying/lighted mirror....makes all the difference in the world...:battingeyelashes:

http://kendra954.com

PretzelGirl
07-14-2010, 09:59 PM
The clothes aren't free!

Okay, seriously, the body hair. Mine is being pretty resilient.

JaytoJillian
07-14-2010, 10:04 PM
The uncertainty.
The ignorance of others.
The fear.

Those three are what I don't like about CDing, or even wearing feminine clothing styles (as deemed by our society).

Amen

KateSpade83
07-14-2010, 10:44 PM
I don't like society's treatment of crossdressers. They automatically think we're gay / have sex with men, they ostracize us, or they discriminate us in employment. We're not accepted very well...

SheriM
07-14-2010, 11:02 PM
A great bunch of posts. Have to agree with most. I was surprised however that Crissie doesn't like to wear a bra in summer. Isn't that one of the best pleasures of cding? Don't most of us like all of our tight clothes?
SheriM

Sandra Dunn
07-15-2010, 12:52 AM
The make-up comes off at night when I go to sleep, very messy.

The thing I do not like at all is having to change back to boy mode, however, I am remending that ;)

HUGS Sandra

tammygirl79
07-15-2010, 01:08 AM
Removing the makeup always stinks. I have that routine down. I seem to be more dillegent about skin care on days I wear makeup. For me the hard part is the psycholigical aspect of taking off the make up. Although I hated dealing with lash adheasive so much that now I refuse to wear false lashes.

Ohhh and I hate the blisters that all too often come with those cute designers shoes you found on sale. Beautiful feet come with a price:heehee:
OMG....I sooooo know what you mean about the shoes. I hate how sore my feet get after being in heels for too long. The first time i went out, I spent 5 or 6 hours out at the club....in high heels.....my feet were killing me for days! :(

charlotte_sp
07-15-2010, 02:11 AM
I hate eating...so afraid of messing up my clothes and make-up D:

Maryesther M.
07-15-2010, 02:59 AM
With a strongly disapproving spouse/family my ongoing fascination with and desire to crossdress must leave no trace, so opportunities to do the head-to-toe femme thing are rare indeed.
The big problem then is making sure nothing remains to give the game away, so I must carefully remove all evidence from my person, e.g. make-up, nail varnish &c, and house...anything femme that does not belong to my spouse. Also I need to tuck my CD photos away in an obscure region of my computer with a coded access. Fortunately my spouse doesn't operate computers, but my offsprings do.
Also, as was said by many....Body hair & wrinkles !

ErikaLeigh
07-15-2010, 03:26 AM
Well............ I hate going back to guy mode. I hate body hair. I hate having to hide Erika.

Janet Bern
07-15-2010, 07:15 AM
1. The time it takes to put on makeup
2. being tall makes me feel a bit conspicuous when out
3. Dont like to wear pants..
4. I would rather wear short heels instead of flats
5. Having to keep some of my man hair shaved

Janet

Michaela42
07-15-2010, 07:41 AM
There is the fact that I always have to be on my guard about what I say, do, or how I act for fear of embarrassing my family.

There is the fact that I cannot simply walk up to an outfit, shoes, whatever I find interesting and examine it without strange stares.

And there is the fact that I have to hide that (which in my opinion) my better self since she would not be accepted or understood fairly. :Angry3:

thechic
07-15-2010, 12:57 PM
I just hate going back to being a man.:sad::sad::drink::Angry3:

christina s
07-15-2010, 01:39 PM
The only thing i hate is how i would be labled as a freak if i were to come out to my freinds and family .

carrie-ann
07-15-2010, 01:47 PM
Body hair. Lack of understanding for some. Other wise I.love it. I'm me that's the biggest thing.

Frédérique
07-15-2010, 05:35 PM
We all seem to love to dress up wearing bras and panties, skirts, etc - anything to feel female, however, is there anything that you don't like about dressing?

I don’t like being thought of as a pervert, according to the perceptions of others, simply by passing judgment on what I prefer to wear. I mean, the true perverts are out there, walking around, controlling people’s lives in a completely dissonant manner, or making everybody jump through hoops of conformity, yet they go undetected. Make up your own example, but I’m sitting here, minding my own business, not bothering anyone. I go against the norm, so I’m a pervert in the eyes of the world (or at least this country). I’m not doing what I’m supposed to do – I dress, therefore I am, and society chastises me for my freedom of choice. I’ve been called a pervert to my made-up face, but I beg to differ. What definition are we going by, anyway? Speaking of freedom, the fact that I can’t go around en femme freely and without censure is another thing I dislike, mainly because the purveyors of normalcy are everywhere. I don’t wish to trod on anyone’s sensibilities (if they have any), but can’t I be who I want to be? Haven’t we been taught that we can do that, or did they have something else in mind? :idontknow:

Lexine
07-15-2010, 07:18 PM
So, Alex, if you can invent the magic button to put make-up on, could you please spare five minutes to make me a tweaked version with the ability to take it off with one push?

Thanks!

Jemima
x

You bet! It's probably going to be in the same package! I need one of those too! xD

chrissietoo
07-15-2010, 09:35 PM
A great bunch of posts. Have to agree with most. I was surprised however that Crissie doesn't like to wear a bra in summer. Isn't that one of the best pleasures of cding? Don't most of us like all of our tight clothes?
SheriM

Sheri, sweetie! I didn't say I didn't LIKE it--just that it's uncomfortable.
One of the awesome things for me about dressing is the 'solidarity' that I feel with women, so the discomfort and feeling 'bound' and tugging on my straps only increases my girlyness.

Yes, it's definitely one of the pleasures of CD'ing! :thumbsup:

ArleneRaquel
07-17-2010, 11:11 PM
I only thing that I dont like about CD'ing is the expense. It takes a lot of money to be a woman. :battingeyelashes:

MargaretJ
07-18-2010, 07:17 AM
I hate it at the end of the night when after looking great all evening, it all has to come off. Truly heartbreaking.

Never had any bother with removing make up, but always pay attention to the eyes, as that's where the tell tale traces will be.

I hate that I can't get out of my house unseen by the neighbours, when I want to go out en femme, and look forward to the darker nights returning.

Jason+
07-18-2010, 08:28 AM
There is the fact that I always have to be on my guard about what I say, do, or how I act for fear of embarrassing my family.

There is the fact that I cannot simply walk up to an outfit, shoes, whatever I find interesting and examine it without strange stares.

And there is the fact that I have to hide that (which in my opinion) my better self since she would not be accepted or understood fairly. :Angry3:

I call "on your guard" a filter. I have to filter what I am saying a lot, at times even with people who do know. I am willing to take what may or may not come of my own clothing decisions but must still take in to consideration their effect on my family.

I don’t like being thought of as a pervert, according to the perceptions of others, simply by passing judgment on what I prefer to wear..... I go against the norm, so I’m a pervert in the eyes of the world (or at least this country). I’m not doing what I’m supposed to do – I dress, therefore I am, and society chastises me for my freedom of choice. I’ve been called a pervert to my made-up face, but I beg to differ. What definition are we going by, anyway? Speaking of freedom, the fact that I can’t go around en femme freely and without censure is another thing I dislike, mainly because the purveyors of normalcy are everywhere. I don’t wish to trod on anyone’s sensibilities (if they have any), but can’t I be who I want to be? Haven’t we been taught that we can do that, or did they have something else in mind? :idontknow:

I am a fellow (pick your own description here, fag and skag-drag are two of my favorites.) The "we" that for the last couple of decades or so that has been taught they can be anything they want and are capable of doing anything they want are girls and women. Men do not have to be taught this as we already have it. We can do and be anything we want as long as we stay within the lanes established by the "Purveyors of Normalcy."

This is where the secrecy becomes double edged. The level of secrecy necessary to protect either an individual or a family from real or perceived harm fails to challenge the norm. The norm will not change until enough throw off the secrecy and take the risk of going about as they choose and show that the current favorite descriptions are wrong. Women have already fought and continue to fight for their rights at times suffering all and more of the consequences I and other here worry about.

Like many of you I don't like the stop at the end. Makeup removal for me isn't as painful as for some unless I've used a really red nail polish but who wants to stop being pretty just to please the clock?

PattiL
07-26-2010, 05:03 PM
The thing I like the least is fitting all the extra clothes into my suitcase when I travel.

Jocelyn Quivers
07-26-2010, 08:32 PM
Having hundreds of dollars of clothing,... that I am afraid to wear in public. :straightface:

I must say that is my biggest dislike also. In my case it being thousands upon thousands of dollars being spent down a bottomless money pit. I guess I need to get over my fear of going out in public.

Also the paronia that there is always some mascara and eye liner left over no matter how long or how hard I scrape it off.

suchacutie
07-26-2010, 09:29 PM
I like everything about transforming...in both directions, as I enjoy both of my genders.

What I find abominable is the attitude of otherwise enlightened people (some of them my dear friends) about any blurring of the gender lines. And it's not just a passive, "oh that's terrible". It's the edge to the voice that really set me back. Somehow we have to get across that this is not only not a perversion, but that it is rather common and completely normal!!!!

sigh....my little soapbox..

tina

June Laine
07-27-2010, 12:09 AM
The thing I hate the most is the secrecy and hidding. I'm not ready nor are my family and friends. Maybe some day....

Dannigirl
07-27-2010, 12:48 AM
The feeling that I have to dress up but the feeling that I have wasted a day that I could be doing something else like painting around the house or walking the dog. I also hate having a sore face from shaving 9 layers of skin off so I don't have to use as much make up.

Danni

pennylee
07-27-2010, 12:56 AM
I agree with you. Too many times I've gotten literature or gone to a website to learn something and it was a lot of porn. We folks know the approximate% of us , but to the scared spouse, well, how many of us might not be married any more because this was what they found?

Miss Misery
07-27-2010, 02:30 AM
The feeling that I have to dress up but the feeling that I have wasted a day that I could be doing something else like painting around the house or walking the dog. I also hate having a sore face from shaving 9 layers of skin off so I don't have to use as much make up.

Danni

Along the same lines as Danni's, I hate the "pull" when the compulsion to dress comes over me. I can't usually drop everything and go dress up but that feeling just keeps at me, stronger and more relentless. It really starts to invade my mind regardless of what I'm working on at the time. Then when I do take the time and attend to my female side for a bit, I feel like I've wasted time (as Danni said) although I'm getting better at recognizing that it's no more of a waste of time than anything else we do during our lives, particularly for recreation.

So my main beef is with the "pull" or "draw" or "power" this has over me when the urge comes on. I just want to say "in due time, you just have to wait" but guess who is like an impatient child:o Hard to be the adult AND the child at the same time!!! Maybe I'm OC (obsessive compulsive NOT Orange County).

Sweeterica
07-27-2010, 06:57 AM
I hate having to restrict my times fully dressed,also hate the constant shaving and as someone already said people assuming we are gay. Other than that i love it all just wish i could spend more time doing it.

Loni
07-27-2010, 08:41 AM
that i do not have enough money to buy all the things i see in the stores. :doh:

Annaliese2010
07-27-2010, 09:25 AM
We all seem to love to dress up wearing bras and panties, skirts, etc - anything to feel female, however, is there anything that you don't like about dressing?I do not love nor even like anything about 'dressing'. It's too much tiny little itsy bitsy b.s. detail. It doesn't bring you more money, it spends it. It doesn't save u any time, it consumes it. It's not a defining moment that changes your life, it's a drudgery. It's not an heroic act that saves lives, it tends to break ties. It's not an altruistic endeavor, it's very self-oriented. It's not fun, it's tedious; it's not... umm, okay I better stop.

Please do not misunderstand. Oh no no no I'm not being self-derisive and certainly not critical of those who truly enjoy the practice, the desire, indeed the need to 'dress'. I respect protocol, technique, color and artistry, nice clothing and jewelry, laughter, good company, attitude, poise and great lez-sex. Of course, what girl doesn't. All I'm saying is I find no joy in the process, only the end result and if I could wave my magic wand or incant a line of ancient text or read with heartfelt intent a magic poem so that...viola...it's me! I most certainly would! Gawd! What a burden it is to make the round-trip...to get...from there to here then back again and then...again; again & again; round and round and...

OMG excuse me!

*runs out of thread, feeling a bit vertiginous...*

Yuri(Lily)
07-27-2010, 09:45 AM
I love everything about being dressed, the good and the bad.

jenifer m.
07-27-2010, 01:54 PM
only how long it takes for us girls to get made up.guys have it so easy dont they?

Monica73
07-27-2010, 03:41 PM
Hiding it makes me feel ashamed of it. That is what I hate the most. I think if given the time, approval from my SO, and my kids that I could make a very beautiful woman and still lead a normal life with my family. Not likely to happen anytime soon though!

AmandaM
07-27-2010, 10:11 PM
It's all the friggin' work. I wish I could look good just tossing on a jean skirt and top. I guess you could say, I wish I looked like a woman without crossdressing. Oh dear, that scares me!

Virgin_CD
07-27-2010, 10:16 PM
I wish I could find some tall thigh hi's! 'm 6'4" and I like them all the way up. That way they don't slide downOVER the thighs and esp because tall stockings and the right garter belt or opn bottom girdle "Frame the artwork" for a lovely effect.

Audrey34
07-28-2010, 07:10 AM
Fear of being harassed, not being accepted by my siblings and living this solitary life. Yet I'm also afraid of the complications a relationship could bring because of my dressing up.
-Audrey

KayleeDahl
07-28-2010, 08:35 AM
My biggest complaint is my height!

Luckily I'm not quite as tall as some of the girls here, but at 6'3" i stand out in guy mode, not to mention en femme.

Hugs
Kaylee

Angiemead12
07-28-2010, 09:40 AM
many things comes to mind, the things that make me a man I guess.

Tina B.
07-28-2010, 10:22 AM
I'm surprised no one has mentioned one of my pet peeves, sizes in women's clothing, I am in the closet, but I do shop in drab, but I don't try things on, and I hate there is no way to truly know your own size, because the manufactures don't seem to agree on how big around a size 16 should be. I bought three pair of pants, all the same size, one pair is to small, one pair just a little big, and one pair that actually fit right. I also have skirts in three different sizes and they all fit. It drives me crazy!:confused:

TGMarla
07-28-2010, 01:07 PM
I guess we all have some level of familiarity with any and all of the issues that have been brought up so far. I find it interesting that it took until page three of the responses presented here to mention the fact that for many of us, very little of anything of any importance gets done while we wile away our valuable time crossdressing. That is one of the principle issues for me. I don't tend to get anything done when I'm spending time all dressed up.

I could also do without the persecution, the fear, and all the rest that has been mentioned. I could also do without the overwhelming feeling of regret that I experience for having not simply been born female instead of male. I can't believe at times that there is this whole genre of clothing that exists in this world that I am insatiably drawn towards, yet is socially denied to me as a man. In essence, I am simply not allowed to wear them, or even consider doing so. And that's real frustrating.

Dani941
07-28-2010, 02:55 PM
One annoying thing is others assuming that you are gay.

I totally agree with you on that. I love women. but so many people think that if you dress like a girl, that you are trying to attract males...I hate that....

Annaliese2010
07-28-2010, 11:31 PM
Well I'm about to reverse what he said earlier. It is with some 'relief' that tonight he finally felt the 'need' or desire to let go once again. I am apparantly a balm that heals distracts or comforts his itty bitty broken ego, made so by the real or self-imagined (self-desired?) slights he often feels directed at him - because he claims he is so completely ignored. On and on he wails "I seem to be so...irrelevant to the women I fall for, though I try and I try I just keep getting the impression I have nothing to offer but $ and things. If none of that is IMMEDIATELY forth coming, there is no reason to call or text me. Not ever." Hahaha what a cry baby.

To him (my guy side) "making the transition" is a way out. Well yes and so it should be. Of course, duh. The more involved he becomes with all the details of makeup and dressing the more yielding his mindset becomes the more it brings relief, brings ME. Annaliese spells Relief. Heehee... Of course! A no brainer. To step out of one world into another leaves behind the angst and stress of rejection, or at least the nagging feeling of non-acceptance. The prettier we become the less there is to deal, the more removed he feels, the more I am Real.

So okay... *shouting down the basement stairway* Like...okay yea she's pretty and yea I'd love to be with her too but...please. For all the shit she puts you through? For all you've done - and for all she hasn't returned? ARE U FCING CRAZY DUDE!? She'll never get on MY A-list, the b**ch.

LOL, okay - that was a lil dramatic. Sorry. I really don't know why my guy side puts up with it all - cares so much about her where IMHO she is, excuse me, but...is a whole lot of Nothing! Good god he's such a pu**y. So much so...now get this...hahaha...he gets HIMSELF all p***y whipped on his own - she doesn't even have to try! Lol... No wonder the moron actually wanted me out tonight in a big way - and was worried if I'd even show. See? even "I" have him p***y whipped! And I don't even HAVE one! Ah...hahahaha!!! In fact - keep this under your bonnet but...I'm HIM! Talk about "Loser"!!! Hahahahaha..... No not me, HIM! Hahahahaha...

OMFG...I'm laughing so hard my titties are bouncing...

Anyways I (we) feel much better now :) :battingeyelashes: and yes, WE love everything about ME, the stronger sex of the two. And if he has any sense at all he'll find a way to keep me on top more often. The world has changed - it's a Womans world now, not a mans world, as the saying used to go. 'Tis where I like to be, ya know? On the top, where I control the moves. Bump and grind to get what I need. Sweet.

Pattie O
07-29-2010, 12:50 AM
I love most things about CD'ing ie being as feminine as I can -waxing,shaving,skin care,pedicures,lingerie,womens fashion,shoes,accessories .........but the one thing I hate is a ladder in my hose!:daydreaming::battingeyelashes:

Shananigans
07-29-2010, 01:56 AM
The continuous fight over THE pink dress and who looks better in it.

Leslie Langford
08-11-2010, 11:09 AM

Danni

The way I look at it, the therapeutic effects on my mental well-being when I give in to my periodic urges to crossdress far outweigh the benefits/satisfaction of being able to knock something off my "To Do" list. Painting the house can wait. The trick is to prioritize our needs and try to maintain some semblance of balance in our lives.

Life is short, and for all we know, any one of us might be hit by a Peterbilt truck tomorrow. Odds are, no one will note in our eulogy that well, at least we still got to paint the house before the Grim Reaper took us out of circulation.

Or as somebody once said, it's likely that no one ever had "I Wish I Had Spent More Time At The Office" inscribed on their tombstone.

karynspanties
08-11-2010, 02:52 PM
Yes........taking it off and going back to male mode.

NicoleScott
08-11-2010, 06:23 PM
Online shops that claim to cater to crossdressers but all their models are gorgeously-shaped females.

Cd-ing is more fun than painting the house, but why feel guilty about it? Non-cd's have diversions, too. I wonder if golfers feel guilty about not being home painting the house. There's always something that needs to be done. Dressing up is high on the list. Painting is lower.

Some have written that they hate putting on makeup. Not me. I love it, and the entire process of transforming. If you hate taking off the makeup, get good at it and it will go faster. The one thing I always do, but enjoy least is putting away everything. It takes a long time because I make sure I prepare for next time. For example, removing the nail adhesive from the stick-on nails, removing eyelash adhesive and combing/cleaning the lashes, and washing things that need washing (clothes, wig). But the benefit is that when it's time to dress up again, things are ready.

BiancaEstrella
08-11-2010, 08:12 PM
Above all else, I don't like the stigmas placed on us by society. While I don't begrudge anyone their right to whatever sexual preference they want, the idea that a cross-dresser is automatically gay really bothers me. All my life I've found women attractive, and my eyeballs and brain don't change that when I put women's clothing on.

As far as the routine, shaving is a pain for me, only because there's so much of me to shave (I'm 6'3" and over 200 lbs)

In terms of shopping, I wish I were even a size 11 shoe, I'd find them much easier (my base size is a 13W).

But the benefits I feel on the inside when I doll up as Dani completely outdo all the above gripes.

ArleneRaquel
08-11-2010, 08:18 PM
The worst thing about CDing is the time when I am in drab. :sad:

jazmine
08-11-2010, 09:29 PM
For me, it's having to go back into guy mode when i'm not ready to. It's very rarely that i get to change back when i feel like i'm ready. Usually I have to change back quickly because i have to go somewhere like work or something.
I also i don't like how long it takes to put makeup on. I don't mind taking it off. That part is a whole lot quicker.

Jay Cee
08-11-2010, 09:50 PM
Right now, the thing I don't like is trying to figure out what makeup to buy, and what size of clothing/undergarments I should buy.

Pretty minor, really. The positives far outweigh the negatives.

Karinsamatha
08-12-2010, 05:35 AM
Hair removal - until I am done then :). Going into male mode :Angry3:. I actually enjoy doing my makeup :).

:hugs: to all.

KathyC
08-12-2010, 06:08 AM
A pain to put on the femme clothes, in and out. Then a pain to take them off.
I don't mass with the makeups anymore, totally time consuming.

faltenrock
08-12-2010, 07:27 AM
I don't like that I can't really go out en femme when I feel I need to.
I don't like a ruined pantyhose when out.
I don't like not to have long natural hair.
I don't like to travel to far places to feel save not to be recognized.
I don't like it, that my wife doesn't share my CDing.

Imogen_Mann
08-12-2010, 03:43 PM
I don't like getting undressed again, but then I slip into my nightie... So I don't like the morning.

I don't like the way some foundation stings my face, but I found an alternative.

I don't like eyeliner, love the look, hate the application.

I don;t like the public attitude towards our dressing, but we have to live with that.

I don;'t like the lack of size 24 clothes in the stores, but then women who are a size 24 feel the same way.

I don't like that I can't openly discuss my dressing with 90% of my friends.

Nichola
08-12-2010, 07:01 PM
The thing I don't like is the absolute fear of being caught. I'm convinced my whole world would just crash down around me if my partner were to find out & If my friends or workmates were to find out I'd just want to disappear.

Inna
08-12-2010, 07:43 PM
Yeah! Every time I dress up there is this guy staring at me, what a creep:eek:, I wish he gone away for ever so I can feel comfortable and enjoy dress ups ever more. What a freak, the world we live in.