PDA

View Full Version : That was close...

Jill
08-26-2005, 11:09 AM
Yesterday, my best friend picked me up to take me to the auto parts store to get a new battery for my car. Prior to that, I had been dressing up in my room and snapping some pics in my brand new boots. When we got back to my place he helped me throw the new battery in real quick and then came inside to wash his hands off. I had already planned for this and hidden my clothes but all of the sudden he picked up the camera and was looking at it. I knew if he turned it on, the view finder would show the last picture taken, which was of course me, in full drag. Just as I feared, he turned it on, but I successfully pulled it from his hands just before he saw that was on it. He really didn't say anything about it or notice cause he was looking at other things, but that was a close one.

Wendy me
08-26-2005, 11:17 AM
there is always something we ten to forget....i have been after pictures putting them in the coumpter and then deleateing them from the camra....good save........

ChristineRenee
08-26-2005, 12:01 PM
Dodged a bullet this time didja Jill? Just keep moving hon...it's harder to hit (and "read") a moving target!:D

Yes indeedy...nice save there girlfriend!;)

Noel Chimes
08-26-2005, 12:11 PM
Now what if he had seen the pic and commented, " I wish I could look as good as you" Do the words, "hit the floor" come to mind?
But seriously, good move on your part. Better to be safe than sorry. :nerves: