PDA

View Full Version : Things that let you know that you are a CD

GirlieAmanda
07-15-2010, 06:43 AM
I was just watching the second Twilight movie with my wife and as my wife is looking at Tayor Latner's awesome abs and chest and saying wow, I am looking at Kristin Stewarts perfect eyebrows and perfect makup and saying wow. She's got the look. Anyway, what little things let you know your a CD?

PortiaHoney
07-15-2010, 06:51 AM
I'm with both of you. phwaaww.

Oh, let me know I'm CD. Um, I love to be a girl so much and hated being a guy so much, I live it every day. However, I used to think I was just a CD, until that plan changed to TS.

Phyliss
07-15-2010, 07:01 AM
...., what little things let you know your a CD?

Feeling confident enough to compliment a lady on her choice of clothes and saying to her that I'm not trying to come on to you, when I say I want to get in your pants, I really want to try them on to see if I want to buy a pair for myself.

I think I've gone way beyond just casual CD and have entered another world.

kimdl93
07-15-2010, 01:04 PM
yup, I find myself checking out a girl - and imagining how I'd look in her outfit!

Crysten
07-15-2010, 01:12 PM
Hmm..I find occasionally that I'm jealous of what women can wear and how they present themselves. I see a really cute girl (or beautiful woman) and I think....dang, if only that was ME. Most recently, I was at a waterpark, and there was a woman there (mid 30s I guess) with a really hot bod and a really tight bikini standing right by me in the wave pool. I thought - what I wouldn't give to have THAT bod wearing THAT bikini RIGHT NOW. :) Funny thing is I don't really want to BE a woman that badly...just to be able to show off the body and wear the clothing. If that makes sense.

Kathi Lake
07-15-2010, 02:58 PM
You're right, Amanda - in little things and big things:

For an example of the little things, it seems to me that our perspective changes a bit. Sure, I still look at a woman and notice her attractiveness. I also notice what she's wearing, how she's carrying herself, how she did her eye makeup, what accessories she chose, and even compare myself to her.

For an example of the big things, I was trying on a few things in a boutique today, and as I left, I saw the woman that was browsing next to me leaving the changing rooms at the same time. She said the purple dress/tunic I had on top of my pile was cute, and asked me if I was going to get it. I said that the waistline just didn't hit me right. She asked if she could try it on. I told her certainly, and said it would look gorgeous with the capri jeans she had on. She smiled and went back to try it on.

Let's see your "average guy" try that. :)

So yes, I do notice ways that make me very different from most other guys. In my eyes, different is good!

:)

Kathi

kayegirl
07-15-2010, 03:09 PM
What little things let me know I'm a CD....... When I walk out of a shop and see a GG wearing a top identical to the one I'm wearing, and I think that I look better.

But then like Phyliss, I think that I have gone way beyond the casual cd and entered another wonderful world.

minalost
07-15-2010, 03:10 PM
The first time I went to sleep (about 7th grade or so) in my Mom's bra with the cups filled with rolled up socks and slept the night through, I knew I was different :daydreaming:.

The fact that I HATE to shop UNLESS its for womens clothing - then I'm in 7th heaven :daydreaming:!

When looking at women I ALWAYS see her clothing first... not that I don't appriciate the rest...:devil:

The fact that my smiles are so much more genuine when dressed enfemme :D.

The list could go on, but you get the picture...
:hugs:

Lynn Marie
07-15-2010, 03:11 PM
Sure I like the way women's ligerie and clothes and heels look and feel on me, but there's more. I like lace. There's something about lace that I just love. It's not sexy or erotic, it's feminine and for some silly reason I really love lacy anything. It even surprises me!

Jamiegirl1
07-15-2010, 03:23 PM
I love watching one of the newscasters on our local TV station,I love the way she looks,the way she wears her hair,her lipstick color,everything about her,so when I am watching the news,I am wanting to CD and look like her,nobody knows but me......

sissystephanie
07-15-2010, 04:57 PM
I have read all the posts on this thread! In my 70+ plus years as a CD, I think they have all been applied to me!!

patti1569
07-15-2010, 06:54 PM
When I see beautiful women the first thing I check out are their shoes and wonder where they bought them and how much they paid!

Renee_E
07-16-2010, 05:49 AM
When I feel naked because I don't have my bra on.

BLUE ORCHID
07-16-2010, 07:17 AM
HI Amanda

When I see a lady that has some interisting outfit or style
the next session of dressing I try to copy that look.

Orchid

CalvinKlein
07-16-2010, 08:03 AM
When I open up my email and find blasts from Victoria's Secret

josie_S
07-16-2010, 08:14 AM
my macys.com (also my fredericks.com and victoriassecret.com) wishlist and shopping bag should spell it out for most :)

emilygielen
07-16-2010, 10:37 AM
I am a bit like you...
I know I'm a CD when I look at other girls and watching how they dress, their makeup, hair style,... and not their body (not the same way than before)

Debra Russell
07-16-2010, 10:55 AM
I also find myself checking out all the ways and styles of women as well as how they are built! Shopping for mens attire is so much all the same - no capries, strappy cute sandals, short skirts, frilly colorfull blouses just boring guy stuff:sigh:

andrea35
07-16-2010, 02:33 PM
when I watch my wife wearing a new outfit and I wish I was the one wearing it. when I look at her body and I wish it was mine body not hers. when I about to complement a friend on the cloth that she is wearing and have to stop myself from doing so.

kimberly ann487
07-16-2010, 03:47 PM
First of all, all of the above are true for me also.
1. The only reason I watch Wheel of Fortune is to see what Vana is wearing that night.
2. Checking out every girl I see and rating her looks against mine
3. Actually feeling good when my wife tried to mock me when she said, " oh you shop there ? You better not get the same outfit as me ! "
4. Have "girl talk" chats with other girls

NathalieX66
07-16-2010, 04:03 PM
I always study womens' eyeshadow, and try to figure out how they did it, and what method they used. I've seen dozens of youtube videos on how to get smoky eyes look. Mosat guys are thingking "hey, that looks hot" but I get really analytical with the tecnique, and what colors & brush was used, and the order of how each color went on.

BRANDYJ
07-16-2010, 04:15 PM
When I look at women and notice their hairstyle, makeup and of course what they are wearing. When I pass a women's fashion store and take longer to look then when I pass a men's store. When I pass a cosmetics isle in a drug store or grocery store and look for new things. The way I notice so much more about a pretty or sexy women that a non CD male would.

tammygirl79
07-16-2010, 04:53 PM
I would have to say, kind of the same as your story. When I see a beautiful women i know longer just look at her because i find her sexually attractive. Sometimes the first thing that pops into my mind is...."Wow, i wish i could do that with my makeup." or, "Love that dress, I wounder where she got it from?" or, "nice heels, I wonder if I can find them in my size?" that's how i know i'm a CD...lol.

Rianna Humble
07-16-2010, 05:12 PM
I'm not sure I should really post here as I gave up CD'ing when I started my RLE at the beginning of July, but a few things that used to tell me:

1 Walking past a GG in the street and thinking to myself "I could never get away with that style" or "I do that better than she does"

2 Complementing a GG on her necklace and realising that I have forgotten to put on my identical one

3 Feeling physically sick whenever I had to put on drabs

4 Realising that I had twice as many skirts as pairs of trousers

5 The feeling of total liberation whenever I went out dressed

Tasha McIntyre
07-16-2010, 05:24 PM
So many similar answers, and I guess mine is the same.......

I also find myself checking out all the ways and styles of women as well as how they are built! Shopping for mens attire is so much all the same - no capries, strappy cute sandals, short skirts, frilly colorfull blouses just boring guy stuff:sigh:

:yt::iagree:

That sums it up beautifully for me.

Tash :)

Yvonne York
07-16-2010, 05:45 PM
A few weeks ago my wife and I were in a hotel where there was a private party on. A lovely, maybe size 16, lady with gorgeous blonde hair passed us in the bar. She was wearing the most stunning turquoise low cut, mid length dress. My wife followed my gaze saying 'shame, they won't make that in our size. If they did we could by each other one!' She knew exactly what I was thinking!

rachel_ladare
07-16-2010, 08:29 PM
Things that let you know that you are a CD:
Feeling the pent up need to break away from my male self
Looking at women's outfits and wondering if I'd look good in them
Wondering why women get to wear all the soft, frilly, sexy pretty things. LOL