PDA

View Full Version : Long time no Dress :)

SamanthaS
07-15-2010, 10:28 AM
Last saturday my gg let Samantha out for a night with the "girls". I was going to me Rita at a local club and maybe hit up some other clubs. I hadn't dressed since the halloween party last year, so needless to say, I was out of practice applying makeup. My gf said that it should only take me 30 minutes to put on my face, so with clock nearby I gave it a shot. By the time I got to my eyes I thought there was no way I could make it work and decieded to head to Glamour Boutique to get Amy to do my eyes. Well Amy did my eyes and styled my new wig and I was off, but not without some pics. I waited for a hour until Rita showed up. While I was waiting I had a beer and went to the restroom. Vegas in the summer is another word for hell, which is what the restroom felt like with no A/C. Thats right, there was no A/C in the women's restroom :( Because I hadn't dressed since 09 I didn't know how difficult it would be to snap my bodybriefer and the other bodybriefer I was wearing as a top. With the head and nerves, I broke a nail and started sweating like I stole something. This was by far the most unpleaseant expericenes I've had while going out in public, but a good lesson learned. Make sure before you head out to have a back-up place to pee!

Bobbie Bee
07-15-2010, 10:34 AM
You look great Samantha and I don't see a hint of rust anywhere!

AriannaVillota
07-15-2010, 10:39 AM
I agree! And I'm not even going out right now. It's way too effing hot.