PDA

View Full Version : HA! Finally!!!

Crysten
07-15-2010, 01:04 PM
Well, my lovely wife has been out of work most of this year (I know I know I'm geting there). With her home, my kids have been at the house all summer. Which, as you can imagine, has greatly restricted my dressing (I work shift so I'm home during the day).

Finally - it appears my wife has a job now :). I got home from work this morning and the house? Completely empty!! So...here I sit, very professional looking in my silk skirtsuit, bra w/ forms, dark nylons, 4" heals, hair all done up, makeup, and matching jewelry. Ahhhhh...

This is soooooo nice!!! I feel like it's my birthday or something!! :)

suzy1
07-15-2010, 01:23 PM
It’s the best feeling in the world Crysten!
Don’t we CD girls have fun.

Hugs, SUZY

carrie-ann
07-15-2010, 01:40 PM
Congrats hon. You go girl. Looking very pretty too.

Shelby
07-15-2010, 01:43 PM
When you said "completely empty" my first thought was that she left you and took everything but your girl clothes. Then I understood what you meant. So you are saying that she is supportive or simply doesn't know.

patti1569
07-15-2010, 02:07 PM
It feels so good to dress after not being able to for a strech (I have kids too). That anticipation can make dressing even more exciting. Enjoy yourself!

Kathi Lake
07-15-2010, 02:43 PM
Well Happy Birthday to you! :)

So glad you got some Crysten time (finally!).

Kathi

jenifer m.
07-15-2010, 09:12 PM
nothing like sliding on those hose huh?really helps you feel girly.too hot for them here in florida but i love them just the same.

Bobbie Bee
07-15-2010, 09:46 PM
That will be me next week.

Maryesther M.
07-15-2010, 10:01 PM
We're all in this same boat together, it seems. My opportunities come seldom enough, too, but when the wife's away I am expected to get on with various DIY jobs that form an endless list on the kitchen table.
I do get on with it, but I carefully factor in a top to toe CD-ing session as well, always involving photography, and that takes time.
Here in Ireland one prays or half decent weather to enable a few shots to be taken outdoors. We get rain on average 200 days a year!

Crysten
07-16-2010, 08:01 PM
When you said "completely empty" my first thought was that she left you and took everything but your girl clothes. Then I understood what you meant. So you are saying that she is supportive or simply doesn't know.

Oh she knows - it would be hard for her to miss the metric ton of womens clothes on my side of the closet!! I dress around her occasionally, she's - 50% supportive, 50% amused, and 50%..I don't know what. It's just that I don't dress around my kids - so with her home there's no reason for the kids to be out of the house either (they go to Boys and Girls Club a couple of miles from the house when we're both working).

Now that you mention it "the house is completely empty" has several bad connotations -- like a moving van came while I was at work. Lol. Nothing so bad as that, I assure you!!