PDA

View Full Version : On my way out the door.

JainaCarpaccio
07-15-2010, 02:57 PM
Well after a relatively small incident not related to my cding, Dad and I realized that my living in the house was no longer possible. I can't move back in with mom for a couple reasons, major one being work. So now I'm going to be rooming in an apartment.

The guy I'm rooming with is gay, and respectful. Other cool point, I brought up the fact that I was a crossdresser before we agreed to anything. Since he was open and upfront with me, I felt i should be the same. He's totally cool with it!

Dad's gonna help me out with getting my first month's rent in so i can get out of the house ASAP before things escalate. So come Friday or Saturday at the latest, I'm not gonna have to hide my girly stuff anymore :D

Kathi Lake
07-15-2010, 03:03 PM
Yay for Jaina!!

Enjoy living on your own. Roommates can bring their own challenges, but as long as yu talk it out, you'll be fine.

:)

Kathi

anonymousinmaryland
07-15-2010, 03:18 PM
I hope I am wrong, but you could be jumping out of the the frying pan right into the fire.

AriannaVillota
07-15-2010, 03:20 PM
I hope I am wrong, but you could be jumping out of the the frying pan right into the fire.

How? The roommate is okay with it. He's proactively leaving a situation that would not end well. Where's the fire?

JiveTurkeyOnRye
07-15-2010, 05:53 PM

I agree with Arianna, why the unnecessary negativity? If you're going to do it, at least back up your statement with why you'd be concerned or why this is "the fire"?

Teresa Ann
07-15-2010, 06:39 PM
Hi Jaina, I think it is great that you were able to get a room mate that is understanding and you can bring out your girl side.Keep us posted on how things progress. Best of luck.

JainaCarpaccio
07-15-2010, 06:55 PM

Not much to worry about. He's well aware of the fact I'm heterosexual. Also while it may not be in the imminent future, if I stay with dad, it will eventually get physical, something neither of us wants.

On a more upbeat note though. I had to come home early from work today because of the heat. I looked at the clock and saw i had a good couple hours before I'd be expected home, so I decided what the heck, and went to go check how much a bra fitting was.

Turns out Victoria's secret does them for free, and the SA was really cool about it when I told her I was a CD. She told me it would just take a minute, and asked me if I was comfortable doing it in public. Turns out I'm a 32A or AA. I'm defnitly going back tomorrow after I get paid to get a bra or two if I've got the money for it :daydreaming:

Christina Horton
07-15-2010, 11:00 PM
I am glad to hear that your getting out on your own and all that. I see no cause to be concerned about your room mate. It'll be fine.

Turns out Victoria's secret does them for free, and the SA was really cool about it when I told her I was a CD. She told me it would just take a minute, and asked me if I was comfortable doing it in public. Turns out I'm a 32A or AA. I'm defnitly going back tomorrow after I get paid to get a bra or two if I've got the money for it :daydreaming:

You might want to think about getting a bra that has a bigger cup size too.n When you get breast forms you'll want to see them filled. So ask them when you get the fitting what size you should be when you get the forms. They can fit you there and you'll be ahead of the game there. Good luck and have fun.

NathalieX66
07-15-2010, 11:09 PM
Sounds like a fair arrangement.
is your RM going to bring people home with him? If so, is this going to infringe on your quiet time? I only ask this question because you give the impression that your RM does not have a solid significant other. A gay guy is not exactly the same as a gay couple.

JainaCarpaccio
07-16-2010, 11:09 AM
Sounds like a fair arrangement.
is your RM going to bring people home with him? If so, is this going to infringe on your quiet time?

As far as I know he's single, and he's not a partier. Either way right now is just a trial period. If everything goes good. we're upgrading to a two bedroom apt next month.

At that point I'm not really too concerned about it. I'll have my own room, and walls do a fairly good job of keeping the noise down.

Teresa Ann
07-16-2010, 11:23 AM
Jaina, So you got fitted and you are a 32 A, You skinny little thing will look good in the fashons that are out now, after you get settled let's see some pictures of you,I know you will look cute.

JainaCarpaccio
07-16-2010, 11:27 AM
Jaina, So you got fitted and you are a 32 A, You skinny little thing will look good in the fashons that are out now, after you get settled let's see some pictures of you,I know you will look cute.

Skinny and petite. I'm maybe 5'7, and that's if I'm wearing my cowboy boots! But yeah i've tried gaining weight in the past with no sucess. mostly it's just genetics mom says I'll start to put on more in about my mid 30's when my metabolism slows down.

Nicole Erin
07-16-2010, 12:38 PM
good for you getting out of there.

I know I would rather (do something sick and explicit) than live with my dad.
I would end up in jail.

kimdl93
07-16-2010, 01:34 PM
I think its a good move. We all need to find our indepedence at some point - and you've managed to be honest about yourself with your dad and maintained some degree of a relationship. Moving out is a good way to let him get used to the change and give yourself the next step towards freedom.

Chickhe
07-16-2010, 11:33 PM
The worst mistake I made was not moving out from home when I went to university. My parents never understood how difficult is was to study at home, work and made my life a living hell. Even 20 years later we get on each others case. Sometimes it is better to have some physical space between you... take your new found freedom and live life.

Kathi Lake
07-17-2010, 01:23 AM
. . . mostly it's just genetics. Mom says I'll start to put on more in about my mid 30's when my metabolism slows down.Jaina, don't count on it. I was told that same thing.

"Just wait until you're 30!

No? OK, 35!

Huh, Still no? Well 40 then! Definitely 40.

OK, how about 45! Yeah, when 45 hits, man, you'll just blimp out!"

As I round up near the half century mark, I'm still the sticky genetic freak that I always was, and am still hated just as much as I always was. There does seem to be a bit of light at the end of the tunnel though, and I must be gaining weight finally. I tried some skinny jeans on yesterday, and the 0's were too tight! I had to go to size 1's! So, maybe there is hope for us!

Kathi

AKAMichelle
07-17-2010, 09:31 AM
I'm glad that you will find the freedom to be yourself. Starting early instead of waiting until you are middle aged like most of us on the forum did, you will have a much different life. I hope the adventures awaiting you will be everything you wished for.

kimberly ann487
07-17-2010, 09:44 AM
Fleeing the nest is the right move Jaina, all the luck in the world to you. :love: Oh and by the way, Jaina and you too Kathi, I hate both of you !
I was feeling pretty proud of myself getting into a size 10 jeans recently, now I feel fat again, lol.:heehee:

Crysten
07-18-2010, 07:57 AM
Jaina, don't count on it. I was told that same thing.

"Just wait until you're 30!

No? OK, 35!

Huh, Still no? Well 40 then! Definitely 40.

OK, how about 45! Yeah, when 45 hits, man, you'll just blimp out!"

As I round up near the half century mark, I'm still the sticky genetic freak that I always was, and am still hated just as much as I always was. There does seem to be a bit of light at the end of the tunnel though, and I must be gaining weight finally. I tried some skinny jeans on yesterday, and the 0's were too tight! I had to go to size 1's! So, maybe there is hope for us!

Kathi

OMG OMG OMG - you had to move to SIZE ONE!!!! It's the END OF EVERYTHING!!! :eek:

Jason+
07-18-2010, 08:58 AM
Fleeing the nest is the right move Jaina, all the luck in the world to you. :love: Oh and by the way, Jaina and you too Kathi, I hate both of you !
I was feeling pretty proud of myself getting into a size 10 jeans recently, now I feel fat again, lol.:heehee:

Jaina, best of luck on the new apartment, I hope all goes well for you there. You mentioned it wasn't a CD issue that started it, does your dad know all?

Kimberly, size 10 cannot be fat because if it is then at 16W to 18W I would then be monstrous and as I am not monstrous you must be pretty okay too even if I'm a little green of all three of you! :)