PDA

View Full Version : A great week

Rachel_740
08-26-2005, 01:14 PM
Hi girls,

I've just had a great week.

I've had a weeks holiday from my regular job and had my children for 5 days as well. I did a job trucking last Saturday and again tomorrow (Saturday), but for the last 6 days I've not even thought about wearing trousers (pants). I've worn a skirt all day every day and it's felt really good and feminine :) .

It's going to come hard tomorrow morning getting up to a pair of jeans again for work :( .

I suppose all good things come to an end, but it's strengthend my feelings for getting myself a nice office job in the long term, so I can wear a skirt all the time and get rid of my jeans (well, ok, perhaps keep 1 pair for gardening).

Anne

Toyah
08-26-2005, 01:23 PM
You lucky thing you, seems like you had a good time nothing like a week off for a bit of girly time.

urban gypsy
08-26-2005, 01:26 PM
hi
I had similar chance to do just what you have done over the last 6 days,
its great cant wait for another chance. i bet you feel the same.

big hugs
joanna :p

Wendy me
08-26-2005, 01:38 PM
way to go girlfreind sounds way cool................

Stephanie Mancini
08-26-2005, 01:41 PM
Know the feeling well Anne, well done, bet you had a great time

Steph

Tristen Cox
08-26-2005, 07:04 PM
Yep pants are for dirty work, otherwise I just hate 'em. Skirt skirts skirts!!!

ChristineRenee
08-26-2005, 09:50 PM
Congrats Anne...truly a liberating feeling isn't it?:thumbsup: ;)

Debbie Kong
08-26-2005, 09:55 PM
Hi girls,

Now that's a vacation. I'm happy for you!

Debbie

Sweet Jeanette
08-27-2005, 12:15 AM
Hi girls,

I've had a weeks holiday from my regular job and had my children for 5 days as well. I did a job trucking last Saturday

I suppose all good things come to an end, but it's strengthend my feelings for getting myself a nice office job in the long term, so I can wear a skirt all the time and get rid of my jeans (well, ok, perhaps keep 1 pair for gardening).

Anne

Office jobs suck, - if you have been a "working Hand"! -----I know. Ive been there. ---You seemed to like your driving job, from what you said. ---Imagine driving a Freightliner, or a Peterbuilt, & working a 13 speed Roadranger, or Spicer tranny in heels & hose & your favorite outfit, with 40,000 pounds behind you!!! ------- Yeahhhhhhh! ----What a BLAST!!! :D

Rachel_740
08-27-2005, 10:18 AM
Office jobs suck, - if you have been a "working Hand"! -----I know. Ive been there. ---You seemed to like your driving job, from what you said. ---Imagine driving a Freightliner, or a Peterbuilt, & working a 13 speed Roadranger, or Spicer tranny in heels & hose & your favorite outfit, with 40,000 pounds behind you!!! ------- Yeahhhhhhh! ----What a BLAST!!! :D

One of the companies I drive for has a new fleet - all automatic transmission & cruise control. Just sit there and steer it!

Anne

Tristen Cox
08-27-2005, 09:48 PM
One of the companies I drive for has a new fleet - all automatic transmission & cruise control. Just sit there and steer it!

Anne
So high heels then perhaps?:D

gennee
08-27-2005, 10:52 PM
Annie 0:

I envy you. Wish I had a week like you. I bet it was like heaven. I'm very happy you got the chance.

Gennee :)