PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing and girlfriends

Nicole Thomas
07-16-2010, 01:38 PM
I think it would be cool to have a girlfriend that would accept my crossdressing and hang out with me fully dressed in private. Are they any girls out there that are interested in guys like that?

subaru_forster
07-16-2010, 01:46 PM
Yes.

Replace the last three words of your question with any noun, phrase, or concept, and the answer is yes.

Shananigans
07-16-2010, 02:44 PM
Definitely.

Vickie_CDTV
07-16-2010, 03:26 PM
To just hang out with, sure. If you are looking for a GG who is truly attracted to you while dressed and wants to have a relationship with you, that is a really tall order and the odds are not great.

Imogen_Mann
07-16-2010, 04:38 PM
They are out there, but the degree to which they are either happy with the situation, or can cope with it, may vary. It may vary in general, it may vary depending on how they feel on any given day, but honestly finding a GG that's happy to be with you dressed 24/7 is unlikely. Finding one who's happy to hang out with you when it suits, and who is happy with it, are not that tall an order.

Of my last 4 GG partners, only one was unhappy about it, th others were happy on the understanding that we also got to be together as male and female on a basis of evens or greater regularity... But the understanding was there, and the status quo was rarely put off balance.

Be careful in your choice of partner, and hey... If that means being just a little bit selfish, then why not be ? After all.... It;s your life, and your feelings and happiness are just as important as anyone else's.

Life is full of compromise I'm afraid, give and take.... But when you find the balance, life is also full of fun... and meaningful fun at that.

BRANDYJ
07-16-2010, 04:58 PM
If you mean for a long term loving relationship, then you need to put the CD issue on the back burner and let a women fall for the guy you are and get to know all the other things about you before you share that side of you. I honestly think many other CD's push women away that other wise would have been a good match, by first, selecting the wrong kind of woman to date, second, by being way to out frint wiht the CD issue. True, we need to tell early. I have always done that. But I have always given a woman time to know every other thing about me first. But still tell them before deep emotions begin to grow to close.
Not sure if I worded this the right way, but I hope you get the jest of it.
My life partner knew from day one since meeting me on-line via another website. She was 1,200 miles away, but we made it work. I love the ground she walks on. I wish the OP and all can find that kind of love.

Nicole Thomas
07-16-2010, 05:51 PM
I agree with everyone, Im only a part time CDer. I've never told anyone i have a personal relationship with about my CDing. But yeh, I would never tell a girlfriend about it until i felt comfortable with it. I guess i just wanted to know how girls felt about it in relationships

kaitlin
07-16-2010, 06:02 PM
Over the years, before I understood why I felt the way I did, I had several GG friends that would do stuff like painting my nails, one girl used to do my eyes anytime I would let her, another loved to see me in pantyhose and tights. My wife wants her Kaitlin time any chance we get! So Yes there are GG's out there for us!!!

JoanFlores
07-16-2010, 06:08 PM
I have a very good GG that enjoyes being with me both as a boy or girl mode. She has helped me in the past with my makeup and dressing, and even lets me use her cloths, we are now the same size.
I do belive she loves me so much that as she has stated, it does not matter if I wish to dress as male or female, i am still the same person with her.
Hope this can make sense.

corynn
07-16-2010, 06:48 PM
I think it would be cool to have a girlfriend that would accept my crossdressing and hang out with me fully dressed in private. Are they any girls out there that are interested in guys like that?

Look at it this way if a woman doesn't accept every part of you in a relationship then she is a shallow superficial person and you probably do not need to be with her

but be honest with women tell them but tell them in time get to know them first let them get to know you and let yourselfs fall for ecah other be honset with them and tell them that you have very inprotant secret to shre with them but you will only sahre with them in time because you do not know if you can trust them right off the bat

regardless of the fact be proud of who you are and come strong with who and what you are

CD'ERS are a unique bunch of girls and we only wanted to be treated as beautiful as women are there is nothing wrong with exploring our fem side and wanting to share it with a GG and besides who else could else be everything a GG could want then us CD'ERS we are there for them when they need our male persona we're there for them when they need a girlfriend we're there for them when they want opinions out outfits and or makeup WE'RE THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS AND THE QUICKER CD'S START BELIEVING IN THAT THE BETTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember you will not fit into society MAKE SOCIETY fit into YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!:doll:

joann07
07-16-2010, 07:05 PM
Yes there are. You just have to find the right girl.

Hugs!

Mea GG
07-16-2010, 07:14 PM
Are they any girls out there that are interested in guys like that?

Yes. :D

2B Natasha
07-16-2010, 07:15 PM
Heck yes they are out there. I have one and she is he greatest person I think I have ever met. She is perfect for me in so many ways I find it hard to believe.:love:

I also have to respectfully disagree about if you should tell her or not. I did. First timer I met her after 25 years of not seeing each other. We went to high school together. So we got into contact with each other again via Face Book and decided to meet. I had decided that I would tell any new people that I met about myself to just vet them straight away if they could deal or not. So within oh about 20 minutes of seeing her for the first time I told her. She looked at me and said. Is that all? 4 month later of being friends and going out together in all three gender combo's, we both kinda looked at each other and admitted that for as much time as we spend together there is clearly something going on.

So yea there put there and you should be honest right up front about it. No waiting. Get it over with and get on with it. Hiding this will only make it harder and worse when you do say something. DO IT FIRST.:2c:

rachel_ladare
07-16-2010, 07:32 PM
I told my wife before we got engaged and she seemed okay with it but as the marriage went on her attitude changed...it's really a crap shoot but I believe honesty is the best policy and the sooner the better.

Jennifer in CO
07-16-2010, 08:04 PM
when I got to college my intent was to live as a girl... and this was back in the mid 70's. So, when my this girl first met me she thought I was a girl. She couldn't explain the attraction to me as she was pretty sure she wasn't a lesbian but liked being around me. She was quite estatic when she found out I wasn't a girl. We were married 33 years ago...

Jenn

goofus
07-16-2010, 09:02 PM
Count Shannon and Mea GG as two of them :)

kellycan27
07-16-2010, 10:12 PM
Look at it this way if a woman doesn't accept every part of you in a relationship then she is a shallow superficial person and you probably do not need to be with her

CD'ERS are a unique bunch of girls and we only wanted to be treated as beautiful as women are there is nothing wrong with exploring our fem side and wanting to share it with a GG and besides who else could else be everything a GG could want then us CD'ERS we are there for them when they need our male persona we're there for them when they need a girlfriend we're there for them when they want opinions out outfits and or makeup WE'RE THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS AND THE QUICKER CD'S START BELIEVING IN THAT THE BETTER !!!!!!!!!

That's a hoot!:heehee:

Rogina B
07-16-2010, 10:22 PM
Nice thought Corynn..However,many of us are a spread out mess with too many desires to ever satisfy in a lifetime...I don't think we are such a great deal for a simple relationship,for sure!:2c:

jennifer easton
07-16-2010, 10:29 PM
mine is!!

Christinedreamer
07-16-2010, 11:28 PM
and married one.

ReineD
07-16-2010, 11:39 PM

Yes there are! But I'll echo BrandyJ in saying that you must allow a potential gf to get to know all of you and your other interests, not just your girl side. If you only just want to do girlie stuff with her, you will develop a gal pal type of relationship rather than a romantic partner. And one of the key rules between female friends is that we do hang out and do fun things together .... until the next bf comes along. Then the bf becomes the priority and the female friends that we shop and hang out with take a back seat.

But I'd like to add another twist to your scenario. (I'm assuming you are not TS .. if you are, then ignore the rest of this post.) I don't know how 'out' you are. If you mostly dress privately you may think that having a supportive gf would be the answer to your prayers. But I'll venture to guess that what you really want is to be validated for who you are. You can get this by learning to go out on your own, and interacting with others as Cyan in your day-to-day life, in the next town over if you are not ready to out yourself to friends, family, and at work. Go to coffee shops and bring a book, begin to patronize specific restaurants on a regular basis, join a CD support group and get to know the girls there to do things with. Because once you do get a gf to dress at home with, you will soon find that just one person validating you is not enough and you will want more anyway. Staying home and doing nails and trying on clothes becomes mundane after awhile.

So just get a head start and go out there and socialize on your own! :) Then when you do find a woman that interests you, unless you are TS it won't all be about getting in some girl time and you'll be able to have a multi-faceted relationship with her which will provide stronger building blocks for your lives together.
:hugs:

Joanie_Shakti
07-16-2010, 11:59 PM
It's funny (not), but I've always ended up the "friend" with women I liked. Even when I totally hid my feminine side. My best GG friend treats me more like a girlfriend than a guy friend. And now Im' almost compelled to do feminine things to my body.

Just today, I was in Starbucks and saw a barrista whom I have a bit of a crush on. She tall and slightly geeky looking, but attractive. I knew she was engaged and she's at least half my age, so I wouldn't make any advancement towards her other than friendly banter in the store. I hadn't seen her in several weeks and she was there today as a customer with her fiancee. He was a fit, perhaps Marine or Army good looking guy. As I stood there, a dumpy middle aged guy, with my shaved legs, French toenails and toe ring, oplascent polished fingernails, plucked eyebrows, and underdressed in ruffled panties, I started feeling bad about myself for never having been "manly," thinking that I'll never be attractive to the kind of girl I'm attracted to.

I said "hi" as I left the store and felt better when I got home and put on a bra and skirt. I think my crosdressing is sometimes a substitution for not having a steady woman in my life, and at the same time, a hinderance in my going out to meet women due to the general attitude about us.

AKAMichelle
07-17-2010, 09:34 AM
Sure there are. Just keep looking for them and you will find them.

briannad
07-17-2010, 03:32 PM
They may be out there but I have yet to find one :(

patti1569
07-17-2010, 03:46 PM
I don't think many girls are out there looking for CDers, but if you find a girl who likes everything else about you, and is confident in herself, she would also appreciate this aspect of who you are. Be optimistic and confident in yourself and anything is possible!

goofus
07-17-2010, 04:57 PM
Just today, I was in Starbucks and saw a barrista whom I have a bit of a crush on. I hadn't seen her in several weeks and she was there today as a customer with her fiancee. He was a fit, perhaps Marine or Army good looking guy. As I stood there, a dumpy middle aged guy, with my shaved legs, French toenails and toe ring, oplascent polished fingernails, plucked eyebrows, and underdressed in ruffled panties, I started feeling bad about myself for never having been "manly," thinking that I'll never be attractive to the kind of girl I'm attracted to.

Well who knows, maybe this musclehead secretly crossdresses or wants to...we all have an 'X' chromosome, after all...Besides, how do you know that this woman would only be attracted to a "manly" man and not any other type? Not that I haven't thought the same things at times, mind you, but I think it's time to challenge those thoughts...
Mods, I apologize for multiple posts but I don't know how to merge threads :doh:

ReineD
07-17-2010, 05:08 PM
Mods, I apologize for multiple posts but I don't know how to merge threads :doh:

You don't need to merge threads, lol. That's our job.

It's perfectly OK to post several times in a thread though. It's just that general forum etiquette dictates that people don't post consecutive posts. So if you have a lot to say at a given time and are quoting one person or several people at once, do it all at once in the same post. :)

Christina2008
07-17-2010, 05:32 PM
I’m sure there are women out there willing to accept CD’ing as part of their boyfriend’s life.

Just like there are 4 leaf clovers, solar eclipses, diamonds the size of your fist or sunny days in Scotland, they may exist but are far and few between.

But enough negative thinking, like Patti said “Be optimistic and confident in yourself and anything is possible!”

Which I genuinely do believe might just be the answer. :)

Cynthia GG
07-17-2010, 07:27 PM
Yes, there are some of us who would like to be with a guy who CD's. I myself am seeking a CD'er for possible relationship. (Looking at what there is of your photo, I'm guessing you're a young thing and I'm middle aged, so don't worry, I won't hit on you:)) But if I feel desirous of men who dress, well there must be some younger GG's out there who do too. I hope you find one that is also a relationship personality match.

Alicia_lynn419
07-17-2010, 09:20 PM
I agree.. there are GGs out there who appreciate us.. few and far between. I have had luck in dating. Some are OK with it, some don't want to know about it, and some really enjoy it. I have actually have very few which it was a deal breaker. But of course, I'm still single, looking for the one I want who wants me. Just dating a girl because she's OK with dressing IS NOT basis for the foundation of a relationship.

I think earlier advice was right on.... Let the girl come to appreciate/love you as a person... then her acceptance will be much more likely. I met a girl last week that has taken my breath away, and we are planning lunch, but I have no sense of how she would feel about such things. Dating can be fun, but it still sucks. LOL

soloman56
07-17-2010, 10:33 PM
Yes, there are some of us who would like to be with a guy who CD's. I myself am seeking a CD'er for possible relationship. (Looking at what there is of your photo, I'm guessing you're a young thing and I'm middle aged, so don't worry, I won't hit on you:)) But if I feel desirous of men who dress, well there must be some younger GG's out there who do too. I hope you find one that is also a relationship personality match.

This is amazing to me. I just assumed it was sort of a world a woman only entered if they had a partner interested.

Paige Valtieri
07-18-2010, 03:30 AM
Yes, they're definitely out there.. My GG Jazz is like that (but then again she is bi so...)

kimdl93
07-21-2010, 03:21 PM
definate yes. As many others have attested, you can find a woman (or man) who will accept you as a CDer. I did. In fact, twice. In my first marriage, it was a qualified acceptance - I underdressed often, but never dressed around home, and we included my dressing in our love life. We divorced - unrelated issues- and I was resolved to be open with a potential SO about myself and dressing. I was surprised that the first girl I really trusted to share this information with was so accepting (before and after our marriage). I should note that she admitted being bi-experiened, and to this day often prefers spending time with the girly side of me.