PDA

View Full Version : Went out shopping today

CharlotteSomers
08-26-2005, 01:51 PM
So here is the story of my little outing today.

I got dressed around 11:00am in the outfit that you all helped me out with and went out the bright daylight for only the second time ever. Taking your suggestions, I went with the long black hair and some darker jeans. Maybe next time I'll go blonde.

First, I went to the gas station to fill up. There are 4 "islands" at this station and only one space was available so I drove up. On the other side of the pump was a church mini-bus. Luckily it was empty. That's all I need is a bunch of church people judging me! So as I was filling up I was facing my car with my back to the bus and could see the bus's reflection in my car window. As I was standing there, the driver of the bus walked up to the pump on his side but paused for a few seconds staring at me. He looked me up and down and went about his business. My back was to him so I don't think he made me and he probably didnt know I could see his reflection. I think he thought I was just a cute girl and wanted to get a look at my backside. :) That made me feel kinda good.

After that, I paid at the pump and went on my way. My next stop was an outdoor shopping center. Actually the same place I bought my top at. I backed my car into a spot so I could easily put my camera on the dash facing the direction I would be heading. I got out and started towards the store which was about 50 yards away. As I was walking, there was a guy in a Mustang that pulled out of a spot and was driving up behind me. I could just feel his eyes looking at me. You'll see what I mean in the video. Finally, he just drove off and I continued.
Although the hurricane down south is pretty far away, it was still very windy and my hair was flying all over the place. As I was walking back to my car, you can see me trying to manage it. I just couldnt get it out of my face. When I got right up to my car, a guy in a white truck saw me about to cross the way and stopped for me. :) (nice guy) I briefly waved at him to thank him for stopping as I passed in front of him. I then got in my car and drove to a shopping mall.

When I got the mall, I parked outside a Sears so I could again set up my camera to take some video. It was still very windy and my hair was becoming unmanageable. This time, rather than just walking around outside, I went into the store and browsed around a little. While I was in there, I saw myself in a mirror and my hair was just a wind-blown mess. I stopped there a bit to try and fix it up the best I could without spending too much time. FYI, they have some very pretty lingerie in Sears if you're ever interested. When I was finished in there, I walked out behind another lady thinking she would stay in front of me. Well after I walked out, she stepped to the side and paused for a bit. Long enough so that I was now in front of here the entire way back to my car. She was only a few steps behind me and my hair was still blowing all over the place. I finally pulled it all to one side hoping it would stay there. She didnt really pay any attention to me which I was thankful for. I kind of walked out of the camera view on the way back to the car, but it still came out petty good.

All in all this was a very fun trip. Fort he first time, I felt very normal and not like everybody was staring at me wondering if I was really a girl. People just glanced at me now and then and generally paid no attention to me. That's a good thing. I wasn't nervous at all and felt very comfortable. The only reason I came home was because it was around 90 degrees and I was starting to sweat. I wish I could have stayed out longer.

Even though my hair was a pain in the butt, I took a few pics when I got back into my yard and actually got what I consider to be one of the best, most natural photos I have ever taken of myself (the first pic below). My hair was gently blowing in the wind and the pose looks very natural for me.

Here are the pics and links to the videos. Sorry this was so long, I just wanted to tell you all about my morning. :) Thanks for looking.

The videos are around 4mb each but are on a fast server. If you have cable or dsl, they should download pretty quick. Also, view them at 200% for a better look.

http://216.84.199.205/char/vid/082605-01.wmv
http://216.84.199.205/char/vid/082605-02.wmv

CharlotteSomers
08-26-2005, 01:51 PM
Here are the pictures I took when I got home.

http://216.84.199.205/char/pics/img_2615-2.jpg

http://216.84.199.205/char/pics/img_2618-2.jpg

Deidra Cowen
08-26-2005, 02:01 PM
Very cool videos!!! Way to go on your adventure. If the wind had been getting me like that I'd probably given up...congrats on toughing it out.

The pics in the backyard are very pretty. BTW you have a femmy butt! :thumbsup:

Lisa Marie
08-26-2005, 02:03 PM
Glad you had a great time. Your a cutie as well. That was cool that you took some videos wish I could have seen the front of your face in the video! Angie :thumbsup:

Noel Chimes
08-26-2005, 02:04 PM
Love the pics. Wish I could see the video. My *&^%$ puterwon't play a wmv file. Assistance please.!!!!! Now when your heels touch the ground again, you'll have to tell us every detail.

urban gypsy
08-26-2005, 02:12 PM
Hi
What a great day you must have had,and you look great, much admiration.

Natalie x
08-26-2005, 02:29 PM
That's a great post, Charlotte, and it's good to have the video, it takes us right into the story with you.

In my opinion, you walked better and looked better than the GG in the video!

Valerie West
08-26-2005, 02:50 PM
I agree with Natalie. WAY TO GO!!! Right on gurl. Two small suggestions only from an observer's point of view. Carry your purse over your shoulder (it's safer) or in the crook of your arm. And smile. :) :D :rolleyes: It's probably the best accessory you can have.
Nice job, enjoy your friday.
Val.
If you ever get to Ohio, I'd be happy to go shopping with you.

PattiL
08-26-2005, 03:00 PM
Thanks for sharing the videos. Great post - that had to be fun!

CharlotteSomers
08-26-2005, 03:04 PM
I agree about the purse over the shoulder but I don't have a shoulder strap. :( Maybe it's time for a new purse. As far as smiling, I was too wrapped up in keeping my hair out of my mouth. lol. I'll keep that in mind though. There are lots of things going through your mind when going out like that unless you are used it. Sometimes it takes a few tries to get everything perfect.

Thanks for all the compliments though. I really appreciate them and I did have fun out there.

Katie Lynn
08-26-2005, 03:11 PM
I would have to agree with Valerie about the purse, over the should would be much more natural.

Looked good though, and love the video idea!

parris james
08-26-2005, 03:20 PM
:kewlpics: and video :clap:

CharlotteSomers
08-26-2005, 03:28 PM
I just started taking video not too long ago. I have a few of me in a nice short mini with a see thru top and boots. That one looks sexy walking away when the skirt swings from side to side. :)

Toyah
08-26-2005, 03:57 PM
Cute little wiggle there hun very sexy

Rachel Morley
08-27-2005, 12:51 AM
Fantastic Charlotte! You look terrific. Totally convincing. I love the videos. I thought I was doing ok with pics of my trips en femme but I guess you have raised the bar with a video account :)

Thanks for sharing your feelings on how you felt during your en femme trip. I always like to hear how it felt as well as what happened. Best wishes.

Tristen Cox
08-27-2005, 02:20 AM
Proof is in the pictures. You walk like a girl I knew:p Thanks for sharing :cool:

CharlotteSomers
08-27-2005, 08:09 AM
Fantastic Charlotte! You look terrific. Totally convincing. I love the videos. I thought I was doing ok with pics of my trips en femme but I guess you have raised the bar with a video account :)

Thanks for sharing your feelings on how you felt during your en femme trip. I always like to hear how it felt as well as what happened. Best wishes.

Angel, I love your pictures! You have SO much more courage than I do in going to the places that you do. I could never sit through an entire movie. I would just be so nervous. It's nice that you have someone to take pictures of you when you go out. I don't and that's why I take video. I can just set up the cam and walk away. It makes it easy.

MsEva
08-27-2005, 08:43 AM
Very cute outfit Charlotte. You looked so happy to be going shopping. You looked so natural going through the parking lot. Just another satisfied Sears shopper! :)

Wendy me
08-27-2005, 09:40 AM
veary nice looking real good as always ....

Jamiegrl
08-29-2005, 04:33 PM
Oh Charlotte...ur videos and pics are absolutely marvelous...I applaud u for ur courage and grace and u looked so natural and yes u do have a very feminine botton :-) I'd love to see another of ur videos if u do take some more soon :-)

HaleyPink2000
09-06-2005, 01:58 AM
The only thing I'd change would be your smile. I'd be like smilling like twice as big If I could look that good.

Love to you Hun!

Haley:)

HaleyPink2000
09-06-2005, 02:01 AM
Hope you think I'd pass to. Most call me Ma'am when I go shopping.

Love to you!

Haley:)