PDA

View Full Version : which way do you 'dress'

crispy
08-15-2004, 02:03 AM
A traditional tailor will ask: 'which side does Sir dress, right or left?'

Which way do you dress in your panties, up or down?

When I'm wearing a girdle or stretch support panties (all the time), I dress 'up' because I am then less aware of my male parts, and there is less of a low-down tell-tale bulge. Tried tucking, but the discomfort reminds me of what I have down there, all day long, which I would rather forget about.

So how do you dress?

Amelie
08-15-2004, 04:09 AM
Hi Crispy, I GAFF it. I try and hide it so much, I don't want any thoughts that it exsists.
Love Amelie

crispy
08-15-2004, 04:16 AM
Amelie
Never tried a gaff, but surely its just like tucking?
PS is that you in the pic? You look great!
crispy

Teddie
08-15-2004, 05:58 AM
I tuck. I've been doing it so long, it's just second nature.

Amelie
08-15-2004, 07:37 AM
Yes Crispy, as Bogie would say, that's my mug.
It is the same as tucking.

Love-Amelie

Rachel_740
08-15-2004, 08:04 AM
Hi Girls,

I always dress downwards. I love wearing a skirt (I don't think I've worn my jeans out pretty much since my first outing - I leave them for him to wear) and I push everything downwards so I have a nice flat front for the skirt to hang down over. If I tried putting things up I would be continually looking at myself fearful that I would have things showing where they shouldn't.

I have read in several places that you can push your veg up in the holes they came down from ;) . I haven't yet managed to find the holes, let alone push them up, but I do have a go every few days. They have to be there somewhere :rolleyes:

Rachel