PDA

View Full Version : Sorted Out

suzi_cd
08-26-2005, 02:52 PM
Well I think I've sorted out my crossdressing needs.

Bascially its not to be out as a woman, passable or not. Its more linked to sex.

Oddly enough I feel happier now having worked that out.

S

xx

Imogen_Mann
08-26-2005, 03:35 PM
Take long to work it out :confused:

I just about started figuring myself out this month, and I've been dressing and thinking about it all for 31 years on and off.
Did you use any particular method, meditation? hypnosis ? or maybe some self help book, or was it just a flash of inspiration. Often with me, I suddenly realise things, and then a week later, I realise, I knew it all along, but didn't want to know or face it.

Only curious :confused:

XX

Jayme.

suanne
08-26-2005, 03:48 PM
Well Suzi I appreciate your thread. I feel the same way. I have figured it out some time ago. I guess its like this.....if it feels good do it. Gee that could be taken many ways :D I know one thing I buy clothing items that feel good and appeal to my sexual senses. I think alot of us are like that, just take a look at the picture threads, and I am sure you have. Man we got some sexy chicks around this forum. I love it. I could name a bunch but
we (and they) know who they are.

Thanks again for a cool....thread. :)

Suanne

suzi_cd
08-26-2005, 05:54 PM
Take long to work it out :confused:

I just about started figuring myself out this month, and I've been dressing and thinking about it all for 31 years on and off.
Did you use any particular method, meditation? hypnosis ? or maybe some self help book, or was it just a flash of inspiration. Often with me, I suddenly realise things, and then a week later, I realise, I knew it all along, but didn't want to know or face it.

Only curious :confused:

XX

Jayme.

It took a complete collapse in a relationship, a terrible photo session and a couple of bottles of booze.

Yes I like dressing in sexy underwear but not as part of being a woman - just as part of having sex with a willing partner. End of story.

Feel free to move this thread.

S

xxx

Tristen Cox
08-26-2005, 07:06 PM
First order of business is to know thyself Suzi. That's a start to coming full circle. No matter who you are be true to yourself. :)