PDA

View Full Version : "Special Occasions"

il.dso
07-17-2010, 01:13 PM
For most of us, crossdressing is almost always a special, remarkable and wonderful experience.
For me, I have a few very "special occasions" when crossdressing is even
more special, such as on my birthday or when I've finally bought a new outfit that I just
can't wait to try on. On those days, I really try to totally enhance my crossdressing by wearing something really special,
like new panties or a new slip, or something else to mark the day.
I'm curious to know if others have their own "special occasions" and how they celebrate them?

linnea
07-17-2010, 01:16 PM
For some amount of time, I dress en femme every day. I always feel comfortable, and in a sense it is "special" because I can't always do it yet.
For special occasions, I am sometime able to dress up in a particularly nice outfit; I love to do that.

Freddy12
07-17-2010, 02:02 PM
I don't get to fully crossdress often, so each time I do is really special and wonderful. It's great to look like a girl!

Danielle Gee
07-17-2010, 02:35 PM
I think some of us crossdress so much that the "Specialness" is lacking. Thru the winter months I dress almost 2-3 evenings a week usually at least 1 of the weekend days.

I personally feel a bit "burnt-out" and haven't dressed for a month or more. However the old urges are making themselves known and I think that'll change soon. My birthday (60) is next Saturday and my wife is hinting that she's bought me a "special" gift.

Danielle:daydreaming:

Sarah Doepner
07-17-2010, 02:37 PM
I'm trying to adopt the attitude that every day is a special occasion. If I get to dress en femme, that's special. If I miss the chance, then I try to enjoy what I'm doing, knowing that the next opportunity to dress will be appreciated even more. It doesn't always work, but in a world where it's so easy to be negative I think it's worth the effort.

lisalove
07-17-2010, 05:42 PM
Unfortunatly I haven't been able to afford to go out. And getting all dressed up just to sit home does nothing for me. So.... the only thing about getting all dolled up that would be anything special is when a gurl is coming over and there is going to be some gurl on gurl "fun". I'm sure I'd get demerits or something if I siad what I meant by "fun".

Christina2008
07-17-2010, 07:03 PM
Same as you, like to make birthdays, Christmas etc. special.

I do usually dress nearly every day, after work that is, although the weekends are the real special times, especially if I buy something new to wear.:)

Got a night out planned soon which will be extra special, can’t wait.

audreyinalbany
07-17-2010, 07:25 PM
I've got some pretty dressy outfits that I WISH I had a special occasion for. Somehow cocktail dresses and going to Wal-Mart just don't mix.

msginaadoll
07-17-2010, 08:16 PM
Well a new outfit is always a special occasion. I also rember last year being so excited to go to a formal dinner dance. I remeber looking for that perfect dress, and all the fun accessories. I guess I see that as something that many GGs go through to.

il.dso
07-18-2010, 07:26 AM
Great responses.
Hope we all have many, many more special occasions
to enjoy and cherish.

CallMeMeg
07-18-2010, 02:33 PM
Every time I go out, it's a special occasion. At least that's how I justify overdressing every chance I get. :)