PDA

View Full Version : Are you a Male Woman?

sissystephanie
07-17-2010, 10:25 PM
My title may be misleading. What I want to ask the non-GG's on here is, do you ever go out in public completely dressed enfemme, but looking like a man.

I haven't worn a wig, or used makeup (other than maybe lipstick) for the past 5 years. My late wife was my go-to person for both wigs and makeup. She could really make me look like a rather hot female! I do not have the talent to do either one. So I don't!

I just dress enfemme and go out in public as a man. In feminine clothes!! So back to my question! How many other CD's, TG's, or even TS's go out in public dressed enfemme, but presenting as a man!! I know there are a few, but I wonder how many will admit to doing that! Let's hear from you!

ArleneRaquel
07-17-2010, 10:53 PM
I always go out as a woman, make up wig. I dont believe that I could go out as a "female - man ".:battingeyelashes:

linnea
07-17-2010, 11:10 PM
When I go out en femme, I present as a woman.

AmandaM
07-18-2010, 12:18 AM
Oh, HE double-hockey sticks, no!

Rachel Morley
07-18-2010, 12:18 AM
Hi Stephanie,

I will admit to it :) ... but I'm not sure I qualify completely as while I do go out in public wearing women's clothes but otherwise present as a guy (Btw, I hate referring to myself as the "m-word") ... I never wear skirts or dresses like this. My clothes are girls' clothes but they are the sort of clothes that are not "that" feminine on a woman, but are feminine on a guy. I'm talking about skinny fit girls' jeans, a obvious girls' t-shirt, and a girls' cardigan or hoodie, with Keds on my feet ... plus often a little eye liner and mascara. I don't think I look like a woman, I think I look like a girly guy wearing girls clothes and eye makeup. I get called "sir" about the same amount of times as I get called "mamm". :)

Vickie_CDTV
07-18-2010, 02:08 AM
Stephanie, if I could do that with no consequences, sure I would love to. I consider myself to be a man in a dress, and I don't pass, so it isn't a big stretch for me personally.

Loni
07-18-2010, 03:20 AM
most of what i have was bought in the lady's dept.
i wear skinny jeans almost all the time, seldom do i have a pair of men's pants on. most of my tops are girl only. but i do have some that double as a guy shirt.

even while mowing the weeds on sat i was in a girl tank top and knee length skirt, with sandals (i know should have had long pants and boots on).

Kathi Lake
07-18-2010, 03:22 AM
Once. Since all (well, most) of my girl stuff is in storage, I flew in a pair of women's khakis, a white tailored button-down blouse, and makeup. Given the choice, I certainly would have flown "all the way" instead of in-between. That's just me.

Kathi

Joanne f
07-18-2010, 03:30 AM
I do not know if i qualify for it but i have been out with skirts on presenting as male and i always wear female trousers/pants every day and i am a fan of the baggy/wide leg type (haven`t the legs for the skinny fit):D so they are quite obviously female and my tops will vary to where i am going , i wear nail varnish all the time ( apart from when i may have ruined it working and may take a couple of days to redo it), a small amount of eye makeup/ mascara and bracelets and to top it all i now have my own perfume so i smell like one even if i do not look like one :heehee: and eye brows plucked :heehee:
I may go to wearing a skirt sometimes again but i have worries about that and i have to stop myself from wearing a dress out sometimes but the temptation/desire is there all the time ( but maybes don`t count):D

lisalove
07-18-2010, 04:17 AM
All I wear is women's clothing, so yes you could say I do go out that way.

noeleena
07-18-2010, 04:53 AM
Hi.

My answer is what you see in my pic is what you get ,no more no less , i do change my clothes & head wear. of cause its winter here so yes i wrap up, yet now does not matter as to dress im pretty much well known .

as to the heading, im both & i have only womens clothes , so in a sence its close enough & im hinged closer to being a woman .

...noeleena...

Jennifer in CO
07-18-2010, 07:37 AM
All the time. I have a few pair of guy jeans but those are really still around because they're not worn out totally from barn work. Fem slacks/tops everyday but "passable" as guy wear so long as you don't pay attention to which side the buttons or the fly is on. No skinny jeans tho...haven't found them yet with 36" inseam! It has a lot to do with who you present yourself. If your a confident girl, you can wear anything and be yourself...even if thats having to be a guy.

Jenn

Jonianne
07-18-2010, 08:10 AM
I rarely go out completly enfemme, but much of my style, hair and cloths, is femme. My desire is not to draw attention, however, except maybe for a compliment from the women. That would be nice.

I try to let my everyday style match my being, which is a male that obviously leans toward the feminine, but still without shouting it.

Joanna Maguire
07-18-2010, 08:27 AM
When I go out dressed as a woman. I am a girl And try my best to act and look like a GG. MY male side is never shown I think CDs who make it obvious that the are a man and dont hide their genitals But show them or dont shave etc are trying to pick up a man. Usually they only go out at night and go to gay clubs or bars> Wen I go out I go to normal restruants. Shopping or the theatre or rthe Sydney opera house accompanied by another CD or my wife, Sometimes but not often I wear unisex to lectures or work, I am hetro not gay so I try to hide my masculinity the best I can.
Joanna

Jason+
07-18-2010, 08:47 AM
I don't know that I have ever though of myself as a male woman, but as you have described it is the only way I have gone out the few times that I've worn out more than nail polish or ladies boots under a pair of low rise jeans. Wigs, forms and more makeup than lipstick and nail polish just aren't for me.

JiveTurkeyOnRye
07-18-2010, 09:06 AM
I guess the wording of your post confuses me because I've always used and taken the meaning of the term "en femme" to mean "as female," or to be presenting as a female as far as our terminology is concerned. So for me the idea of being dressed en femme but presenting as a man begins to feel like a paradox.

But obviously it's no secret on this forum that I like to wear women's clothing while presenting as a man, but I don't really consider myself a male woman, I think of myself as a male who has a feminine aspect to his personality.

Tommie Rae
07-18-2010, 09:15 AM
Yes, several times in the last month I have gone out in public wearing a femme top, necklace, earrings, skirt, and sandals. No make-up, no wig. My natural hair almost covers my ears now. I started losing the hair on my legs a couple of months ago-don't know why, it just started disappearing and isn't growing back. My doctors say it is part of aging. Finally, a part of aging I can enjoy!

Anyway, I have been treated with respect everywhere and I don't try to present myself as either male or female. This is just who I am and I am happy with that.

Tanya83
07-18-2010, 10:01 AM
I'll just do a partial thing. Capri pants or slim Bermuda shorts with womens flip flops and a big tee shirt. Some people look some don't.
If it didn't take a year and a day to do makeup, I'd go all the way more often.

weekend woman
07-18-2010, 11:12 AM
Yesterday to the nail salon, ladies flip-flops, knee length khaki skirt, a light blue eyelet shirt and a ladies baseball cap to match the skirt. Diamond studs and 1in gold hoops in the lower holes, a ladies watch and bracelet. Got a compliment on the earings. I was even chatted up by a GG at the drying station. Was also complimented on my shoes and bag matching. Wasn't trying to look like a woman but got treated like one anyway.

thechic
07-18-2010, 12:50 PM
I go out as a woman, because that what i want to be.

Inna
07-18-2010, 12:53 PM
Well here we go, I had been out for the first time with most wonderful bunch whom I have met at this forum. While in full fem, wig makeup, clothing consisted of black long sleeve T and blue boot cut jeans with fancy belt and pair of canvas flats, not exactly super feminine but nevertheless all girl stuff not to mention non mentionables:-).
I realized that my presentation was perfect except one give away, mother nature done her share, face! 44 years of testosterone did leave its mark erasable only by skilled use of sharp tools, chisel anyone. So long story longer, as I have mentioned before on several posts I want to go on with my transition in boy mode perhaps just wearing, as title of this thread suggests, girly stuff until such day when I am wearing jeans and tshirt no makeup no jewels, someone shouts to me may I help you Maam! That will be a day, a first true day of me arriving in this world.

kayegirl
07-18-2010, 03:26 PM
I asked a neighbour who knows about my cding, for her opinion of an outfit that I was wearing last week. (trousers, blouse, light jumper and flat shoes, but no wig, forms or make up) She said that I looked like a man who took care of his appearance, the thing was, I didn't have a stitch of male clothing on. Everything including my wristwatch was femme gear. Not sure that I would describe myself as a male woman though.

Danielle Piper
07-18-2010, 04:02 PM
I love to go out in public dressed to the nines as they say. The rest of the time I'm a horse ridin, trail bustin, oil changin dude. Really no middle ground for me personally.

SusieK
07-18-2010, 06:05 PM
My only time out so far was as guy in a mini-skirt, at the time it just felt right. I think I would be a lot more nervous with forms, makeup and wig.

Susie

Michaella
07-18-2010, 06:09 PM
I've done it a few times, but only to TG events. One was advertised specifically as a "Gender-Bender" Ball, with the line "come as you really are; come as who you really want to be." Perfect, and I went, in taffeta and velvet party dress and beard, and it was fine. That's really the acceptance I want. I prefer that sort of thing actually, as I am uncomfortable with the deception inherent in trying to pass. I'm not a woman and I'd be a lot happier if folks could see me as a feminine male. The reasons I don't do it more often are of course fear and embarrassment. Thinking of going to a book discussion club soon fully en femme, but where everyone will know me as me, male. (See my posting elsewhere.) But, I'm thinking now I may back out. Sounds like you do this fairly often, and I am envious of your confidence.

Michaella

Kara Connor
07-18-2010, 07:31 PM
That would ruin the experience for me. When I dress it is to "let Kara out" and I want to be, for that time, as female as I can be. At the risk of starting a "label war" :) I would describe myself as a bigendered CD. I want to be male OR female, depending on how I feel. I do sometimes wear VS underwear (panties) when otherwise drab, if I'm feeling girly but can't dress, but to the outside world I am presenting as male, apart from my lighlty plucked eyebrows, and maybe painted toenails! These little things help me stay (relatively) sane int he too-long periods between my getting chance to let Kara out.

donnatracey
07-18-2010, 10:01 PM
Well, yesterday I went out for my walk wearing ladies denim shorts, ladies exercise top, some eye makeup (covered up by sunglasses), lipstick, ball cap, shaved legs, painted toe nails (not visible) and clear gloss on finger nails.

Clearly presenting as a guy, someone would have to look real close to think otherwise......:heehee:

NathalieX66
07-18-2010, 10:14 PM
I would describe myself as a bigendered CD. .

Yeah, that makes sense, but I'm finding out that with some in the trans community, that such a term bigendered doesn't exist. The word I keep hearing is third gender. I'm not sure I agree with this definition. Ideally, I'd like to live as both genders, and no restrictions on fashion. I'm going to a lecture in Cape Cod in October that deals with this topic.

Karenmarie
07-19-2010, 01:00 AM
Do I understand this?????

You dress from the neck down as a woman, and from the neck up as a man.

No makeup, no wig, no lipstick, powder, mascara.....no nothing. EARINGS???

Neck down, a skirt, blouse finger nails with polish, girls shoes???????

Maybe panty hose or just hose?????????

You got B_ _ _ S. I think that I would be a million times more unconfortable dressed like you dress.

JiveTurkeyOnRye
07-19-2010, 01:43 AM

You got B_ _ _ S. I think that I would be a million times more unconfortable dressed like you dress.

I'll occasionally wear a bit of eye makeup, but I'd say 99% of the time I go out in women's clothes I present as male. I don't think of how I dress as a woman from the neck down, I think of it as I dress as a man wearing women's clothes. Usually it's a blend of men's and womens as men's shirts fit me better since I am not wearing false breasts and still have some broadness to my shoulders. Also, I used to only wear men's shoes but in the last year especially I've started wearing women's boots a lot.

I was more uncomfortable at first going out like this than I was when I first went out presenting as female, but I was happier with who I saw when I looked in the mirror. Because it was me. Unlike the majority on this site, I never saw my girled up self as the "real" me. it always felt like a disguise, an affectation so I could wear the things I wanted. Now I just wear them.

noeleena
07-19-2010, 05:36 AM
Hi,

Have a look at men wearing dresses put that on the net quite interesting &

kilts.org

oh & i do like some of the boots the guys are wearing ,& belts
Oh dear i must be a very strange woman stlll likeing ( some ) men things .

One of the details is really, im a scot & can go back to my prussian, Slavic background , & wether im a male or female for me to wear a kilt or a skirt there is no difference ,
so what is all the talk about any way .
my people wore skirts & or kilts some 3.000 years ago & they were men so why has western thinking the way it is, so against men wearing what they did then ,
this to me then is very strange or am i strange , okay ill concede i am .
Hey i am a woman , so,
Ill leave it there before the debate starts , he he ,

...noeleena...

Suzy_French
07-19-2010, 06:00 AM
The only way I could contemplate being in public is to completely made up and wearing a wig. I'd feel too vulnerable to be in a dress and looking like a bloke. In fact I just don't looking like a bloke.

victoriamwilliams1
07-19-2010, 07:12 AM
I present as 100% woman when out dressed, I do know a few here who blend male and female clothing.

Pam.
07-19-2010, 07:24 AM
My title may be misleading. What I want to ask the non-GG's on here is, do you ever go out in public completely dressed enfemme, but looking like a man.

I haven't worn a wig, or used makeup (other than maybe lipstick) for the past 5 years. My late wife was my go-to person for both wigs and makeup. She could really make me look like a rather hot female! I do not have the talent to do either one. So I don't!

I just dress enfemme and go out in public as a man. In feminine clothes!! So back to my question! How many other CD's, TG's, or even TS's go out in public dressed enfemme, but presenting as a man!! I know there are a few, but I wonder how many will admit to doing that! Let's hear from you!

My partner goes out dressed androgynous, jean are ladies, so are the tops. His hair is long & tied back. His shoes male. & often he is fully groomed with waxed eyebrows.

People do not know that his clothes are female. They see a 6' 3" man who looks 'different', yet they can't put their finger on why!

Pam

Sophie_C
07-19-2010, 07:33 AM
No, I don't do he half-ass approach. Given that I am more TG than CD, I don't get any pleasure in partially doing it. In fact, it makes me far more uncomfortable to be that way, since it would confuse people even more and cause all sorts of problems. So, no.

JiveTurkeyOnRye
07-19-2010, 10:04 AM
No, I don't do he half-ass approach. Given that I am more TG than CD, I don't get any pleasure in partially doing it. In fact, it makes me far more uncomfortable to be that way, since it would confuse people even more and cause all sorts of problems. So, no.

Sometimes we don't realize what the things we say sound like so I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here, but I would never degrade the way you dress, I post on this forum because I have a lot of respect for you ladies and I consider myself part of your group and feel I relate to you more than I don't.

Please don't refer to how I dress as the "half-ass approach." I put a great deal of time and effort into how I dress, and I assume Stephanie the OP does as well. Just because we dress in a different style than you do, doesn't mean we're being lazy or don't care.

Sorry to possibly hijack the thread, I just have seen this sentiment a few times lately and it finally got to me here.

sissystephanie
07-19-2010, 02:29 PM

Karen Marie, I don't dress from the neck up as a man! I was born a man, and still am. When I go out dressed, from the neck up I look exactly like the man that I am. No earrings, BTW! From the neck down, I look totally feminine from the skin out!!

Yes, most of my shoes are ladies! No real high heels because I cannot walk comfortably in them. My heels are either 2 1/2 or 3 inch. This time of the year in Georgia I wear open toe sandals a lot of the time. My nails are always painted, toes are usually some bright color and fingers are some shade of pink!

As I said, I have been going out this way for the last 5 years without any problems! Just hope it stays that way! I have no desire to become a woman, but I do love to wear feminine clothes!!

ArleneRaquel
07-19-2010, 04:14 PM
For the last six years I have lived as a woman & about 95% of the time I present myself as much. When not enfemme I dress totally as a man, except for the panties. :brolleyes:

Jonianne
07-19-2010, 04:29 PM
......Please don't refer to how I dress as the "half-ass approach." I put a great deal of time and effort into how I dress, and I assume Stephanie the OP does as well. Just because we dress in a different style than you do, doesn't mean we're being lazy or don't care.....

:iagree:

Phyliss
07-19-2010, 05:03 PM
I don't know about "Male Woman" kinda look, it's more like a guy in a skirt look for me.

Case on point: was out today wearing black clogs, short (2" above knee) cotton skirt, also black, red polo shirt from Woman Within, crystal ear studs, wipe of lipstick, what little hair there is, put up in pony tail with matching color band. Fingers are painted light pink. No wig, or makeup, ( way too hot).
Pumped gas, went to big box hardware / lumber store, stopped into local discount shopping club store.
Simple chores and errands, nothing special, and I felt quite comfortable the entire time.

carrie-ann
07-19-2010, 07:01 PM
Being a over the road truck driver. I don't get a shower every day. So I'll wear capris and Female tops. To i can get a shower to get properly dressed.

PretzelGirl
07-19-2010, 09:15 PM
I put a great deal of time and effort into how I dress, and I assume Stephanie the OP does as well. Just because we dress in a different style than you do, doesn't mean we're being lazy or don't care.

:iagree:
I not only agree but have to say that Ryan has more style in his approach then I ever get in femme or drab. There is absolutely nothing "half" about it as it is definately all there!

Sophie_C
07-19-2010, 10:00 PM
Sometimes we don't realize what the things we say sound like so I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here, but I would never degrade the way you dress, I post on this forum because I have a lot of respect for you ladies and I consider myself part of your group and feel I relate to you more than I don't.

Please don't refer to how I dress as the "half-ass approach." I put a great deal of time and effort into how I dress, and I assume Stephanie the OP does as well. Just because we dress in a different style than you do, doesn't mean we're being lazy or don't care.

Sorry to possibly hijack the thread, I just have seen this sentiment a few times lately and it finally got to me here.

Ok, as I originally said, I don't understand it. Maybe half-ass was the wrong word to use, but to what I meant was more along the lines of "incomplete." Seeing that it is definitely complete to you I remain confused. So, here's a question so maybe I can understand it a little better:

Is this some sort of genderf*ck type of thing, mixing and matching bits and pieces of male and female, into some sort of androgynous overall effect? Or, is it just selectively choosing what female items you feel comfortable in, and the overall effect doesn't matter?

I guess part of the confusion I have is that it's never addressed how having solidly male AND female fashions on at the same time creates sheer androgyny and your thoughts on that.

So what are those thoughts?

JiveTurkeyOnRye
07-20-2010, 01:35 AM
Ok, as I originally said, I don't understand it. Maybe half-ass was the wrong word to use, but to what I meant was more along the lines of "incomplete." Seeing that it is definitely complete to you I remain confused. So, here's a question so maybe I can understand it a little better:

Is this some sort of genderf*ck type of thing, mixing and matching bits and pieces of male and female, into some sort of androgynous overall effect? Or, is it just selectively choosing what female items you feel comfortable in, and the overall effect doesn't matter?

I guess part of the confusion I have is that it's never addressed how having solidly male AND female fashions on at the same time creates sheer androgyny and your thoughts on that.

You're overthinking it.

Do you ask these same questions to women you see wearing meanswear style clothing? Or women wearing pants for that matter? In other words, women do this *all* the time, mix traditionally men's clothing with traditionally women's clothing, and it doesn't create sheer androgyny. You accept that at face value because it's commonplace and socially a non-issue. But aesthetically it's really not any different.

It's not androgyny, it's not genderf*ck, it's not anything but finding clothes that I like, feel comfortable in, and think look flattering or good on my body.

Rather than "half-assed" or "incomplete" Why can't you just consider it "different than me" (me being you here) and respect it the same way you'd like non-TG folks to respect that you're different than them. Does everyone who treats you with dignity and respect do it because they totally relate to your thought process, or don't you think there's people who don't understand it at all but don't think it's a reason to treat you any different than someone else?

Jonianne
07-20-2010, 05:49 AM
.....I guess part of the confusion I have is that it's never addressed how having solidly male AND female fashions on at the same time creates sheer androgyny and your thoughts on that.

Sophie, for me, I have adopted whatever female styles I feel comfortable in and what styles I feel matches my personality. In this way, I can be real, 24/7. Sure, sometimes I like to dress more fully, but even then I have never gone out wearing things like false breasts, because I don't have breasts and I don't want to present with something that is not actually me. I am uncomfortable trying to delibertly fool people into thinking that I am a woman. If they assume it for a moment, that's OK, but if they inquire, I will be honest - I am a male who enjoys wearing women's cloths. One of the biggest parts of my life and personality is to just be as real and honest as I can reasonably be.

I have no problem with those who dress fully and who work hard at "passing" and presenting as completly female as possible. I think that is great, but that's just not me 99% of the time.

I also greatly admire those who do dress fully, like TXKimberly (I hope she doesn't mind me mentioning her), but who is also comfortable with being honest with those she interacts with, as they seem to be quite aware she is a crossdresser but they are still comfortable and enjoy being around her. How wonderful is that! :)

So it is all a matter of degrees, as to how feminine (and how masculine, for our FtM brothers) we want to be and present. Real life is not binary, real life is an analog continuum.

Emma England
07-20-2010, 08:11 AM
I have gone out many times as a male dressed in skirts, especially when the weather is hot (it makes more sense than to sweat in jeans).

I do not consider women wearing pants, or men wearing skirts as crossdressing.

It seems even on this forum that there is animosity with regards to the definition of a crossdresser.

I read online (can't remember when) that a few years ago a male dressed as a male but with a skirt on went to a cd support group. Only to find that he was not welcome because he was not properly dressed!! How ridiculous is this?

There is nothing wrong with being fully feminine, or fully masculine, or men just wearing womens clothes, or women just wearing mens clothes.

Why do I wear skirts as a man? Well, I have had the question as far back into childhood as I can remember (which probably means between the ages of 6 to 8) as to why a man can't wear a skirt.

I have waited almost 30 years for an answer. My level of patience is quite high - I will wait another 30 years if needed. Until someone does come up with a valid answer, I shall continue to wear skirts.

Because as stated above, I feel there is nothing wrong with it.

Oh btw, I am not slapdash. Take pride in how I look at all times. This is important more for myself rather than anyone else's opinion.

Ps, take a look at my signature. It is appropriate for this thread!

wanagione
07-20-2010, 10:13 AM
I would always perfer to go totally enfemm, but i can't, so i do wear girls jeans, and shoes, and sometimes a girls tee shirt. so i guess basicly i dress the way i feel like a girl. I wear girl scrub bottoms at work. i wear womans slacks with no pockets too.

PhillyGuy2Girl
07-20-2010, 06:47 PM
As I always say, to each their own.

Felicity:)

sissystephanie
07-20-2010, 09:25 PM

Ryan, you are absolutely correct. I never dress in a "half-ass approach!" I am either fully in drab or else all my clothing is feminine, but no wig, makeup, or earrings! When my wife was alive Stephanie was all girl when she went out in public. But I am not at all good with wigs or makeup, so I just don't bother! It is my life and I pretty much do what I want, as long as it is legal! If my children, or my girlfriend, tell me to stop dressing I will! But the three of them have told me they don't care, and will not tell me to stop!

Sophie_C
07-20-2010, 09:46 PM
Ok, I get it now. I really didn't intend to insult, but my words may have come off wrongly. It's simply about what makes you happy and comfortable, fair enough. The overall effect or perception of others has absolutely no factor in it. It's a bold statement, which, in it's essence, I can respect.

t-girlxsophie
07-21-2010, 01:32 AM
Have recently went out in SOME femme clothes,but nothing thats apparent to others,but can say I wouldn't ever go out dressed fully en femme,but looking male.Its not wrong (ive learned everythings not black and white recently) just not for me though.but for those who choose this way,fair play to you.Not one person here is in any position to Judge I confess I have wrongly judged in the past

:hugs:Sophie xx

Sabrina
07-21-2010, 04:33 AM
I dont go all out, but I do simple stuff. Girly hairbands or maybe a girly top with my guy pants. Worn very kilt-like skirts in public. It kinda fun to be "gender questionable" sometimes.

Just kinda fun to be called "maam" then when they see you fully they have to apologize.

k lynn
07-21-2010, 05:42 AM
no makeup or wigs I wear female jeans tennis shoes bra and panties every day every were I go just like the clothes really have no desire to be a woman and I could not pass as one

KeiraC
07-21-2010, 05:47 AM
That mayor in Organ did something like what you're talking about it, totally pulled it off. Also, there's a musician in my town who dresses half way up but the goal is androgany and they've worked very hard on it, it's hard for me not to accept. But in general, dressing half way up, I don't think is a good idea. But I guess with the right confidence, like that mayor, it can be done.

Jazzmine
07-21-2010, 06:25 AM
For me to go out dressed so that I passed as a woman would take a huge amount of preparation. And once I'd done all that there would be no guarantee I'd pass as a woman.

When I go to work and during the weekends, about 90% of the clothes I wear I have purchased from womenswear shops. I occassionally use lipstick and or a little mascara, and I also pluck my eyebrows and shave my legs - I cycle a lot :)

But if you saw me you wouldn't necessarily pick me as TG or a CD because my shape is athletic and more masculine than feminine, and because I don't wear dresses or skirts out (so far).

I feel satisfied that I am presenting myself as I feel inside. The feminine clothes gift me a sense of alignment with my inner thoughts. I feel blessed in having these feelings and am happy to express myself on this level.
Around home I often put on a dress or skirt and enjoy that too and I may take my make-up further than a light touch-up but only because I might have time and feel like it on the day.

I feel this is a more honest way to present myself to the world than me being a poor illusion of a woman in a dress. I am a man in womens clothing because I have strong feminine feelings inside I need/want/have to align with. I don't have to dress but it gives me inner peace and joy and a feeling of true self-expression.

Since we are all different it seems obvious that there is no right or wrong with how we go about expressing ourselves. Over time we change and our expression changes with it. So be it. We all have different paths to follow.

noeleena
07-21-2010, 07:57 AM
Hi .Jazzmine

Hey ch ch, is not that bad , i lived there for 16 years , & we go up there , to our sons place , opawa, ill be up there on the 18 ,& 19 , of aug,
if your around i may be able to catch up. let us know ,
It should not make any differnce what you wear . most people are not really that concerned , & we have some who dress quite outraglessly bit of fun at times.
noeleena@clear.net.nz

...noeleena...

kimdl93
07-21-2010, 03:45 PM
I don't go out fully en femme, yet anyway. I do wear some fairly androgynous clothes when I can, and even a little make up. In those occassions, I'm not sure I'm coming off as fully male, but certainly don't pass for a woman.