PDA

View Full Version : Pink Picnic

Bunny Girl Zoe
07-18-2010, 08:59 AM
Had great time at Pride's Pink Picnic yesterday I felt free and totaly at ease. I went in black skinny jeans and with pink vest and pink top with parrot on. Next year might wear skirt or dress as there where a lot of sisters and drags there. Weather was good was the odd light shower but that's all. Same Diffence And Lisa Scot-Lee where great. There where tons theres realy go's to show how many trans and gay and lesbians and bi there are out there and we sould not be hinding behind closed doors.

JustWendy
07-18-2010, 09:18 AM
Hi, Zoe - so happy to hear you had a wonderful time. Will we be seeing any picture updates in your albums?
Wendy

Hermione Simpson
07-18-2010, 09:34 AM
Glad to hear you had a good time there zoe, & like wendy said, if you've got any pictures, we would love to see them in the picture gallery

Bunny Girl Zoe
07-18-2010, 10:10 AM
Toke some great pic's of the acts but not of me but I be putting new photos up soon as my collection has growing to the point where drab is getting taking of hanger on to shelves to make way for zoe collection but it ok as there used more:battingeyelashes:

linnea
07-18-2010, 10:45 AM
Pictures or not--it's great to know that you had a wonderful time!