PDA

View Full Version : "Can’t take it with you when you go”

suzy1
07-18-2010, 02:33 PM
I decided to stop spending money this month and save a little. So no visits to ebay…..none……not one.
But I just had to take a peek yesterday, to look at a few dresses, nothing more you understand.
You can guess the rest.
I got two fantastic dresses. “Can’t take it with you when you go” as my wise old granddad used to say, bless him.
Please tell me I am not the only one. Then I will feel better and might even have a little look tomorrow.

Have fun, SUZY

Fore the ones that take life very seriously, no, I am not in debt nor have a life ruining compulsion to spend all my money.

kayegirl
07-18-2010, 02:51 PM
Take heart Suzi, you are not the only one who can't resist buying. Although I don't, or is that won't make internet purchases, prefer to see and feel whatever it is before I buy. Yesterday was typical, only called at my local M&S for a sandwich, and came out with tights, stockings, and a new slip, but no food.

BobbiU
07-18-2010, 03:09 PM
Well, the way I look at it, when they say "You can't take it with you", they're refering to $$$", however you can take a nice dress with you when you go! Ya need something to look nice in during viewing. :)

Tanya83
07-18-2010, 03:22 PM
I can totally agree. My closet is half full of clothes I barely wear and some things I've completely forgotten about.
But I just love "That new dress feel" lol

jenna_woods
07-18-2010, 03:27 PM
that's the way to go, none od us can stop buying nice women's things, I know I can't

joandher
07-18-2010, 03:41 PM
I just hope ive got enough to last, because i not going anywhere, except to the shops shopping ,for nice Lady Like things

:hugs:

J-JAY

DARN ive just smudged my nail varnish typing this, start again,

Danielle Piper
07-18-2010, 03:53 PM
NDAS That's new dress aquisition syndrome,and I have it bad.There are streets I won't drive down because of the shops there. But I know for sure that there are worse addictions

Phyliss
07-18-2010, 04:32 PM
True "You can't take IT with you, when you go"

The best part is:

THEY can't come after you to get IT either.

I'm spending IT all, that way my kids won't have anything to fight about.

kimmy p
07-18-2010, 07:01 PM
Those who die with the most stuff..... Are dead. When's the estate sale?:D