PDA

View Full Version : Have'nt dressed in a while

bridget jones
07-18-2010, 03:46 PM
I have not been able to or even wanted to dress in a while. Today however I drug out the stash and put my panties on. I tell you what ladies,it was a hell of a rush and a relief. I'm now thinking about shaving,makeup,wig and breast forms,who knows I may finally go all out again....These panties sure have made me feel a lot better than I have felt in a while.

CallMeMeg
07-18-2010, 04:21 PM
Sometimes, I'm in the house alone and not interested in dressing.

Then I think, maybe I'll put on a skirt, just because I can. Before I know it, I'll be "in uniform." It's kind of odd, really.

bridget jones
07-18-2010, 05:14 PM
now I've got panties,skinny jeans,heels,bra and breast forms on. Told you I'm in chic mode!

Freddy12
07-18-2010, 06:47 PM
It can be amazing what wearing panties can do for you. I know I feel better wearing them. I don't even always need to fully dress, although that is better. Just knowing that I have panties on creates a good feeling!

Andrea Reynolds
07-18-2010, 09:05 PM
Same thing here. Today I put on my panties and bra, my chic jeans, and my Karen Scott top and went shopping with the wife. yes, it was drag/drab, but it felt good. I takes away all my stress. And, BONUS, my wife and I got our ears pierced and I am now wearing flower shaped studs in both ears made up of blue and white rhinestones. I feel girly. If you haven't dressed in awhile, get to it. Andrea

charlytuna
07-20-2010, 11:13 AM
latley I can not even think about dressing since I have my daughter & two small ones moved in [ just a couple of weeks that was april]. I do wear panties most of the time and wear a nitie to bed but have to change when I leave from locked door of my bedroom. I do get have a few hours here and there to get dress but since there little time to enjoy the full works I just put on a bra skirt, a top and my wig. It enough to get me through this tough timem

Davina Diamond
07-20-2010, 12:16 PM
Yeah I've been the same bridget, I can go weeks or months without wearing anything then I get 'the urge' to put on some lingerie or panties, its a great feeling when you break that gender barrier that society has built up and you're to relax and enjoy it for the same reason a woman would.

Looking forward to buying some more stuff on my next pay day and I'm finally going to buy my wig and make up..YAAAYYY :)

Crysten
07-20-2010, 01:59 PM
Occasionally if I have time I'll actually do a little fashion show and try on several dresses, skirtsuits, tops, bottoms (and yes even womens jeans) and a variety of flats, heels, and boots. If I have a LOT of time, out comes the makeup, wig, and jewelry too. It's a HECK of a lot of fun, and if my wife's home she gets to see me in all my little outfits :D