PDA

View Full Version : Help Mr. Wizard

JennaR
07-18-2010, 07:20 PM
OMG it's hot in Sacramento today. Dripping and wondering if it would be better to rip off the fem clothes, wig and makeup for a cool pair of shorts, and walk around without a shirt. To Jump into the pool and float around without worrying about wrecking the look. Hmmm, this cross-dressing is way cool but the fact is we could change back whenever we want. What’s even more interesting is, I've wanted to dress for weeks now and my wife encouraged me to do it today. Yikes, it's too hot but if I say I'm going to change back she might get the wrong idea and... so, I'm stuck in girl mode or at least that’s what I'm thinking :chained::cute:This is what it must feel like to have to wear a bra all the time, put on makeup everyday to go to work, all that stuff women are required to do. I'm not even going to mention the bathroom disadvantages. I'm dating myself but, HELP MR. WIZARD I DON’T WANT TO BE A GIRL ANYMORE TODAY. No really though we are the fortunate few who get to experience this and I'm darn happy to be one of us. That’s all I have to say about that. What are your thoughts?

Samantha B L
07-18-2010, 07:35 PM
My SO who's passed away now used to encourage me to dress then she left me in my clothes for hours. I once stayed enfem at her apartment for 4 days. I decided not to chicken out and I was glad I had a supportive SO!

linnea
07-18-2010, 07:43 PM
There are times when I think that it would be far easier to go to guy mode, but I'm sticking with it and all that it entails--at least I don't have to have a period.

PS: I remember Mr. Wizard too--lol. I liked it when he started having girls on the show. If he were around, maybe he could help.

kellycan27
07-18-2010, 07:45 PM
It was 111 degress here today in Las Vegas! No make-up no bra,hair up, and a cute little sundress made it a lot more comfortable when outside. I am sure I was at least as cool as the guys in shorts and t's. As far as work goes.. air conditioned car to air conditioned office and back. Tonight it should cool down to 90 degrees.:heehee:. Fortunately I can lose my top (bottoms too if I'd like) and jump into the pool and float around as my nearest neighbor is 1/4 mile away and below me.
My poor b/f probably won't see me with much make up until Oct..lol

JennaR
07-18-2010, 07:56 PM
But then again your Kellycan27 and kellycan do lots of things the rest of us can't!

kellycan27
07-18-2010, 08:02 PM
But then again your Kellycan27 and kellycan do lots of things the rest of us can't!

My parents always told me...Can't never did anything! They also told me that I could be anything I wanted to be, so I said I want to be a girl. They said.. that's not what we meant....but .. that's what you said! Kinda bit um in the butt didn't it? :heehee: I suppose if you can't.. you can't so I hope Mr Wizzard can help (whoever he is) :hugs:

Kel

Angie G
07-18-2010, 09:21 PM
How about a pair of girl shorts and a halter top and nice girlie sandals.Work for me Jenna.:hugs:
Angie

Naomi Rayne
07-18-2010, 09:26 PM
There are ways to go about this without having to get all dolled up. In weather like this you would see GG's in very light simple makeup with very summer like clothes on. So as much as i agree with people and that you should stick it out there are ways around it to make yourself less hot. Air conditioning would also be a great idea :D

Sarah Doepner
07-18-2010, 10:53 PM
We talk a lot about how much we are learning and sometimes we need to share some of what we have learned with those who mean the most to us. This is the perfect opportunity to share your new understanding of this trial women face with your bride, letting her know you do appreciate her and at least some of the problems she faces.

I love a lot about the feminine, but there are many aspects I don't envy at all. Women put up with things I'd never want to face. We are fortunate to be able to pick and choose the parts of that life we want and attempt to ignore those that are less desireable. I'd go with shorts and a hawaiian shirt and admit I'm not strong enough to be a woman, but that's just me.

Rachel Morley
07-18-2010, 10:53 PM
Hi Jenna,

I'm in Sacramento too so I'm experiencing it with ya ... except that (fortunately) today I'm at home and co-incidentally not in full-on girl mode, I'm in girly-boy mode but I always wear a bra :)

Anyway, yes, I share your pain ... going to our River City Gems (http://www.rivercitygems.org/) events in the summer months is a challenge. Take our Annual Luau Party (http://www.rivercitygems.org/events.html#luau) next weekend for example, I sure hope it cools down a bit by then. Btw .... you do know about the Gems right? The most active TG support group in Northern California is right in your home town. We'd love to have you as a member. Why not join our Yahoo Group (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/river_city_gems/) :hugs:

Hugs
Rachel

Loni
07-18-2010, 11:27 PM
how about all this heat and a tire blowout in front of a not so nice group of young guys.:eek:

not so easy trying to hide while in girl things waiting for the tow.:D

Karenmarie
07-18-2010, 11:42 PM
All of your pictures are nearly perfect. The River City Gems appear to be genuine women. Nothing wrong with that except none of you would probably want me to be in your group. Ha!Ha! LOL

seriously, all of you look VERY, VERY NICE and of course, you are all having a good time. What more could anyone ask for?

Kendra (Tx)
07-18-2010, 11:54 PM
I've been there too....Houston, in the dead of Summer..107 with 90% humidity...You definitely learn "damage control" for makeup in a big hurry..:heehee: But you know what...Spending a day enfemme shopping and being myself...I wouldn't have it any other way....GG's have to contend with it every day..It's a small price to pay..:battingeyelashes:

http://kendra954.com

emilygielen
07-19-2010, 01:17 AM
put a bikini on and jump into that pool!!

wear a light summer dress and scandals...

There are ways to dress for hot summer time!! Girls don't put makeup every single day.