PDA

View Full Version : lack of a key

Loni
07-18-2010, 09:49 PM
well today Loni got some daylight that was not planed, on the way to a gems even stopping by to give a lift to another girl, a tire went bad flapping some tread, no problem just change the tire...right...well not such a great neighborhood.
me in heels skirt, all dressed up for a dinner and night out for fun. (not dolled up). but i do not have the key for my tool box in the bed of the truck, ok drive the short distance to my friends place...tire went BANG. right in front of a house with six or seven gang bangers in front. should have seen them run for cover..:devil: .just glad they did not shoot back...:eek:

called my friend she came down, called aaa, and they sent out a tech, he did not have the right lug wrench, his were all to small, :o now it has been a hour on the side of the rd. only the heat is keeping the locals away but looking out the windows.
after another wait (another hour) a tow arrives to get me home.

i was seen. and lived to tell about it. up close to a couple guys in the tow business siting next to one for the drive home...

did not get out and about due to this...but now to fix a flat tire.

better luck next time i guess.

Loni

Nicole Brown
07-18-2010, 10:06 PM
Ah Loni, that sought of thing happens to all of us at one time or another. I am just happy to hear that you didn't have any embarrassing problems from the incident. I have only had to call the AAA on one occasion for assistance when I was out as Nicole and it was far less of a problem then I expected.

The serviceman that was dispatched happened to be the same guy that had been dispatched about 6 months earlier to provide me with a new battery when mine died. Oh, BTW, I was in drab when this happened. Only problem was that he didn't have a battery for my BMW so he just jump started the car and offered to get me a new battery for the next day which I nicely declined.

Well, apparently he remembered my car, not a very common model or color combination, and when I presented him with my drivers license he remembered me also. It was a very interesting ride to drop my car off at the repair shop and then to drop me off at home. We spent the entire time discussing my lifestyle and why I did it. He behaved like a gentlemen the entire time and actually treated my like a lady. What a pleasant ending to what I had feared was going to be an unpleasant time.

Loni
07-18-2010, 11:34 PM
yes i do not have aaa, but a friend does, and i can say the service tech and the two driver are both credits to the company.

neither said mam or mister. but the tow driver did hold his hand out to help me. like a gentleman should for a lady. felt good.

what a day for a first out in years. :eek: :D

just sad my friend and i had to miss the gems event. dinner and sephora.

RachelPortugal
07-19-2010, 02:52 AM
I hace always been concerned that such a thing could happen when out driving en femme. Putting Loni's lack of a key issue aside, changing a wheel can be a dirty job en femme or in drab so I have always kept a set of coveralls in the boot (trunk). You can buy disposable coveralls (some even have a hood) for decorating from large DIY stores which if you keep them under the seat with a flat pair of shoes you can pull them on as you get out. A large enough size will accommodate a longer skirt pulled up around the hips and whilst your skirt may get a little creased, your outfit will not get filthy when handling the tyre (tire) and any unwanted attention in a rough neighbourhood can be avoided.

Mind you, I was brought up in a time when it was usual to change your own wheels at the roadside, now the norm seems to be that you call out whichever breakdown service you belong to and let them do the dirty work. Personally I can do the job in 15 minutes so usually I would not want to wait for a service technician. Mind you, these guys are trained to be courteous to all their customers so I am not surprised that they treat t-girls with respect, even if they do have a laugh about it back at the depot with their mates.

Tranny Tee
07-19-2010, 03:11 AM
If I do not take my wallet when I go out I always have my drivers license, my ATM card and my AAA card. If I am out of town I occasionally remember to take my motel key but often forget, I believe I have outed myself to half the motel night clerks in California.

Phyliss
07-19-2010, 04:58 AM
well today Loni got some daylight that was not planed ..., a tire went bad flapping some tread, no problem just change the tire...right... but i do not have the key for my tool box in the bed of the truck, ok drive the short distance to my friends place...tire went BANG. right in front of a house with six or seven gang bangers in front. should have seen them run for cover..:devil: .just glad they did not shoot back...:eek:
Loni

Perhaps, explaining your problem to one of the gentlemen, while flashing a bit of leg and politely asking if one of them could shoot the lock off, might have been slightly bold.

Freddy12
07-19-2010, 07:01 AM
I think we all think that the worst possible thing is going to happen when we're out enfemme and are presented with an unexpected situation, but it rarely does! While I have not been in such a situation, I hope that when it happens I have a positive experience.

victoriamwilliams1
07-19-2010, 07:10 AM
Wow! I have had 2 flats while dressed and both times I was in commercial areas. I am not sure how I would have reacted in the area you where in.

jenna_woods
07-19-2010, 07:24 AM
thanks for shareing with us, glad everything went good for you, these things do happen to us, and we just go on from there,

AKAMichelle
07-19-2010, 08:10 AM
That sounds a bad dream. Glad to hear you survived it.

Loni
07-19-2010, 09:46 AM
could have been a lot worse. but today i am getting a couple extra keys made so i can get into the box.
as for shooting the lock off...not such a great thing in stockton, ca. but there was a .40 cal pistol and a sks and plenty of ammo too....but in the box behind the lock...:doh:
but i did ask if he had a drill motor to drill out my lock.
another day another learning experience.

maybe if i got my locksmith permit then i could have some picks on me. (a felony here in ca if you are not given the right from the state).

Loni