PDA

View Full Version : Would your personality be the same?

emmicd
08-26-2005, 08:39 PM
Another hypothetical question!

1) If you were born the opposite sex (female) for us crossdressers, Do you think your personality would be similar to your personality now?

2) How do you critique your personality now?

Emmi

emmicd
08-26-2005, 08:40 PM
I'm shy as a guy and I would probably be shy as a girl too!

The only difference is I would enjoy dressing more!

Emmi

ChristineRenee
08-26-2005, 08:41 PM
1. YES!

2. Looney Freaking Toons! (ask those here who know me best for confirmation!):D

MarinaTwelve200
08-26-2005, 08:47 PM
I likelly would be more agressive and sarcastic----I wouldnt put up with a lot of the things that most women seem to endure from others and the world around them.----And would likely use my fem charms and status as a weapon.

Im not like that as a male, one thing I dont suffer from the abuse and discriminations that lots of females go through---so I dont HAVE to be agressive in that respect. It does, however hack me off to see women have to 'suffer' like they often LET themselveds do.--I would not put up with it as a female. Women HAVE power, but often fail to use it.

Deborah
08-26-2005, 09:01 PM

1) If you were born the opposite sex (female) for us crossdressers, Do you think your personality would be similar to your personality now?

Emmi

I think if i were born GG i'd be alot more outgoing. Because of my internal conflict i'm quiet. Fear of giving myself away i guess. Most people i've come out to said they already knew just by the way i acted and conversed.

Personality now?---quiet and restrained

Tristen Cox
08-26-2005, 09:55 PM
2. Looney Freaking Toons! (ask those here who know me best for confirmation!):D
Seconded!!!
:D

amandak_tv
08-26-2005, 10:37 PM
Genetically female me would be a lot more outgoing. I think mainly it's a matter of confidence. It's not that I'm a bad looking guy (or so I'm told) it's just that female me would be much more carefully groomed and smartly dressed, and I'd simply be more proud.

Phoebe Reece
08-26-2005, 11:16 PM
I would probably be an FTM crossdresser instead of an MTF crossdresser. I like the best of both worlds. :rolleyes:

Ashley in Virginia
08-26-2005, 11:41 PM
No. I probably wouldn't be anywhere near as cynical or sarcastic. I would probably be hot and desireable and loved by everyone.

kazeparker
08-27-2005, 12:01 AM
I did some experiments with this on the internet, with some friends in a virtual setting. The great thing about virtual selves is if you can let your imagination wander and focus on your virtual self (if you have that capacity to focus, sometimes it's pretty intense for some) then you can let go of your physical body temporarily.

So with these experiments, which was about 6 months of talking amongst friends as our virtual selves, where my virtual self was a girl, and from all the stuff that was said, done, and such, I can imagine that if I were a female I'd be quieter, calmer, and smile a lot more. That may mean I'm not as outgoing, but I think I'd have enough ability to make friends to not need to worry about that.

Lisa Golightly
08-27-2005, 01:45 AM
If I'd been born a girl I think I'd have been a lot more bubbly than I am. :)

parris james
08-27-2005, 03:40 AM
I would probabily be the same. I think of myself as a girl so I'm not sure what the difference would be :confused: OK maybe skinnier :lol:

ChristineRenee
08-27-2005, 04:03 AM
Seconded!!!
:DAnd why did I just know that you would be the FIRST one to second it sis!:p

Imogen_Mann
08-27-2005, 04:06 AM
If I'd been born a girl.... I suspect I'd not be to much diferent to the way I am now as far as personality goes. Admittedly I'd probably take more pride in myself physically, and aestheticaly... But I have a feeling I might end up in trouble with relationships.... Possibly bad trouble, because the kinda guy I'd like to sleep with.... Is not the kinda guy that makes a good partner in any other way. I think my sex drive would lead me into this deep trouble :(

Thankfully for me I'm a male...and happy about it. I love being a CD ! :love:

To sum up my personality now..... Happy, but lonely. Comming out of a confused state.... Buying shoes at last !

XX

Jayme

Rachael Warren
08-27-2005, 04:29 AM

Emmi

1) The same as I am now.

2) Growing back after years of being locked away.

Rachael.

Jasmine Marrie
08-27-2005, 07:37 AM
yes it would.my personality is trying to be a kind caring person to all that i meet.i try to be respectful

Strike
08-27-2005, 07:45 AM
Yes same personanity, except I might be a bit of a tomboy.

jo_ann
08-27-2005, 08:51 AM
Similiar.. probably be a tomboy at times, extreme femme at other times.. thing I would fear the most is that I wouldn't be as geeky as I am now because if I was the girl of the house, my brother probably wouldn't have let me touch his computers.

2) How do you critique your personality now? Wish I wasn't so shy.. I mean I'm not as shy as I used to be, but I guess I need to learn how to talk more, even if the subject isn't about technology. Also wish I could control my anger more.

Wendy me
08-27-2005, 09:25 AM
for me i am shure i would have been that fun playful girl that loves to shop and party ....the one that would always be on all the time ...and i am shure that when i needed to i could be on nasty bitch as well......

me now ??? a lot out spoken funable and a doer some one that likes to enjoy things and people around me....

Georgette
08-27-2005, 10:00 AM
I REALLY DON'T THINK THAT THERE IS A TRUE ANSWER TO THIS, BECAUSE WHEN GROWING UP AS MALE WE ARE NUTURED TO ACT AND FEEL AS A MALE, BUT I DO KNOW THAT WHEN DRESSED EN-FEMME I HAVE A COMPLETLY DIFFERENT ATTITUDE. SO MY ANSWER IS MAYBE NOT DRESSED DRAG BUT FEMME YES.I KNOW THAT THOSE WHO HAVE KNOWN ME FROM THE FIRST TIME ON HERE YOU KNOW AS MALE I AM QUITE A HARDNOSED SOB, :rolleyes: BUT MY FEMME SIDE HAS SOFTENED ME UO A BIT. ;)

lynnegirlie
08-27-2005, 10:25 AM

Emmi

It's hard to say, but at first blush my guess is that my personality would be similar....but then again, without having grown up as a girl (and having feminine reinforcement as part of my upbringing) I think its difficult to say with any accuracy.

As for my personality now: I think the same part of me that is drawn to feminine finery also harbors the part of me that is caring, nuturing, and sensitive.

my 2 cents..........

Lynne

Rachel_740
08-27-2005, 11:18 AM

Emmi

My personality has changed quite significantly since my transition. I'm more out-going and loads more confident now.

Anne

Mirragea
08-28-2005, 12:25 AM
Good ?I think my personality would be different because I wouldn't have felt uncomfortable in my skin.I wouldn't have spent countless hours wondering "What's wrong with me?"and"Was I suppose to be a girl"?

Stormgirl
08-28-2005, 12:35 AM

Yes I would be just as crictical and bitchy :love:

Anti Social and malicious :love:
Emmi

MaylinJane
08-28-2005, 12:58 AM

Emmi

1) Mostly defintely. How I don't know.

2) Quiet, shy, tomboy.

May

kymmieLorain
08-28-2005, 02:24 AM
I think I would be the same, concidered a tomboy, but still have my ultra feminine side.

like the way I am now.

Kymmie

eleventhdr
08-28-2005, 02:38 AM
I would be born in a different time and yes a different face. A very different place!. With a very different family one that would not be so Dysfunctional as this one i am stuck with in this time and place. Thus my realy urge to leave this time behind once and for all and go to where i could really fit in. I would indeed have a very different personality!. Suzy!.

karen marie
08-28-2005, 03:36 AM
i think i would be the same,i have had a
lot of feminine influence in my life,so i don't
think i'd be any different personality wise.
hugs karen.

Tristen Cox
08-28-2005, 03:40 AM
I'm a bitch now I'd be a bitch that way too, can't keep a good bitch down!

Laurie Ann
08-29-2005, 09:41 PM
My wife who has known me since high school has told me on numerous occasions if I had been born a girl I would have been a ****. I keep telling her I resemble that remark. As for my personality I think I would be the same.

HaleyPink2000
08-31-2005, 11:26 PM
Yeah, I'd be a Frilly Sissy type a Girl for sure. My Mother loves Frilly things and she'd a dressed me that way. I'd a been a virgin till like 30 cause she'd a beat the living Crxx out of me. Cause of mistakes She made. I'd a been more intraverted. Then prolly had to learn all the Girl things LOL

So yeah I'd a loved it.
Haley:)