PDA

View Full Version : Met a GG version of me!

Stefia S
07-20-2010, 02:18 AM
Last week I went to get my haircut and I was shown to a new hairstylist's chair. What nearly floored me when she approached was that she looked like a GG version of me! Has this ever happened to any of you?

Starling
07-20-2010, 02:39 AM
I once saw a girl on a plane who struck me as being a female version of myself--at twenty. So it was a double whammy. After the initial thrill of recognition, I was filled with a melancholy that lasted all afternoon.

AKAMichelle
07-20-2010, 09:38 AM
GOD wouldn't do that to any GG. Making them look like me is too much for the world to deal with. :D Much less a clone of me.

Lexine
07-20-2010, 11:13 AM
My SO actually said that the makeup artist who was working on the film she was working in looked a lot like me en femme. When I finally saw her yesterday, I was actually a little insulted because she was a bit heavy set and isn't the same level as Lexi at all. I think my SO meant the type of clothes she wore, but still... nothing about this girl was "cute"!

Kathi Lake
07-20-2010, 11:42 AM
Good Lord! I hope that no GG has been saddled with looks like mine! She'd join the circus or be working at Wal-Mart for sure!

:)

Kathi

Teresa Ann
07-20-2010, 12:32 PM
I would not wish that on any one! So thank God no!

Nicole Erin
07-20-2010, 02:53 PM
I guess it would give someone an idea of what they might have looked like if been born female, and plus it offers inspiration like "Hey I can look somewhat good too!"

I have never met my GG counterpart.

EnglishRose
07-20-2010, 02:59 PM
I've been told I look very much like my sister. Poor lass!

Toni_Lynn
07-20-2010, 04:37 PM
This is sorta on topic .. but I used to write CD fiction about a GG version of me -- and she was a FTM CDer.

We now return you to your regular thread ....

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

PretzelGirl
07-20-2010, 09:11 PM
Nice to see all you beautiful ladies have a high opinion of yourselves. The rest of us know better.

anna kate
07-20-2010, 09:24 PM
Every time I look at my daughter... and that's not her fault!

Ms. Emily
07-20-2010, 09:34 PM
I've been told once that I looked like someone's brother's girlfriend. I didnt believe him until he showed me her picture. She still looked much much better but I could definitely see the resemblance.

Stefia S
07-21-2010, 08:54 AM
Honestly, from what I've seen of some of you that have pictures posted, you are being too modest!

I saw how the "nearly me" GG did her eye makeup, her color and style choices - and plan to try some of what she did myself.

MargaretJ
07-21-2010, 09:01 AM
It has happened to me twice, first time I did a double take as I thought I know who that is, before the penny dropped. I did however, give both the once over to see what they were wearing, and what their make up looked like. To copy one person is plagerism, to copy many is research.

Sarah Doepner
07-21-2010, 09:05 AM
I just look in the Victoria's Secret ads and I'm all over the place, in my dreams.:daydreaming:

In reality however, I recently returned from a family reunion and found I have several female cousins that share some facial characteristics with me. Fortunately for them they are femininzed versions of those parts and pieces. It does give me an idea of what would happen if I ever won the lottery and decided to spend part of it on plastic surgery.

Rachel M
07-21-2010, 12:34 PM
Good Lord! I hope that no GG has been saddled with looks like mine! She'd join the circus or be working at Wal-Mart for sure!

:)

Kathi

Kathy, a while back I was watching Real housewives of New York and I saw Alex McCord and immediately thought how much the two of you resemble each other.
Rachel

EnglishRose
07-21-2010, 12:37 PM
Kathy, a while back I was watching Real housewives of New York and I saw Alex McCord and immediately thought how much the two of you resemble each other.
Rachel

After a quick google image search I have to say that's uncanny.

Kathi Lake
07-22-2010, 12:44 PM
RachelHaving never seen the show, I had my doubts. Like Kristin, I did a quick Google search. It's weird, we actually do have the same chin and eyes. It is weird to look like someone else - it must be especially weird for her having a man-chin and eyes! :)

Kathi