PDA

View Full Version : please tell me what u think

auntvicky
08-26-2005, 10:02 PM
i've been dressing for a good time now i just love the feel of womens clothes and wearing high heels makes me feel like a real woman and trust me i am so happy when i'm dressed. But i dont know how to come out i'm already going to move out because i don't know how to tell my wife that i like to crossdress but that i'm not gay trust me i love women and making love to them is the best ,but iwould love to be one as wellwhen i dress up i feel realy sexy and it feels like that's who i realy should be of course i would be a lesbian, i think but i also like tgs and tvs and ts. so i realy don't know what i am any ideas or comments please help hugs , Kenia. :love:

Marla GG
08-26-2005, 11:55 PM
But i dont know how to come out i'm already going to move out because i don't know how to tell my wife that i like to crossdress but that i'm not gay

Kenia,

Believe me when I say that it is possible to tell your wife about your love for women's clothes. It is even possible that she will grow to accept it. I don't know your situation, but I would urge you to think about this before you move out without ever giving her a chance to learn about your femme side.

If you have already made up your mind to move out for other reasons, that's one thing....but if your only reason is that you don't know how to tell your wife, wait! There are many members of this forum who have successfully told their wives about their dressing, and saved their marriages. It's true there is always a risk in telling her, but don't you think it's worth a shot before you give up on the relationship?

If you'd like some advice on how to tell her, post a request on the main Male to Female forum and I guarantee you that you'll get some help. You are not alone. :hugs:

And before I forget...welcome to the forum! :welcom:

Fallen Angel
08-27-2005, 12:04 AM
i have to agee. if your moving out because you like to dress maybe you should talk to her you just may get a suprise instead. there abit more understanding than you know xx

Noel Chimes
08-27-2005, 04:01 AM
I must agree with my sisters, if dressing is your only reason for moving, don't.There are many ways to bring up the subject. With me it was while doing the laundry. You will just have to feel it out and see what her reaction will be. Above all, don't let this tear your home apart. A house is just a building, but a home is where the heart is.
hugs and kisses, Noel

ChristineRenee
08-27-2005, 05:22 AM
Some good advice given here already Kenia. I certainly wouldn't just move out without giving your wife a shot at understanding this. As Marla has already said...if you have already made up your mind about this...fine. But if it were me, I would sit down and discuss this with her and get her thoughts and feelings about this. She may just be a lot more understanding than you think...albeit...it could take some time, patience, and a lotta love from you to help her with the understanding...and eventual acceptance...process.

If your marriage is a strong one...and your wife truly does care about you...and I mean ALL of you...who you truly are inside and out...it'll work out. Give it a chance Kenia.;)

Emily Ann Brown
08-27-2005, 07:52 AM
Hey Aunt Vicky,

Listen to the wise counsel of your sisters. Talk to your wife. You can always move out IF she blows a gasket after you tell her. Odd are very good she won't. I recently told a GG about myself, and got the surprise of a lifetime....acceptance!

Emily Ann

Natalie x
08-27-2005, 09:42 AM
Yes, please, Kenia, listen to the good advice above. What you are experiencing is very common, as you will see if you search through some earlier threads here. Unless you have some very strong other reasons for ending your marriage, it would be a desperate shame if you lost it all without at least trying the honesty route first. You could be asking yourself the question for the rest of your life, "what if ..... ?"

Priscilla1018
08-27-2005, 10:09 AM
My Sisters have given you great advice Kenia.Try don't just give up.

tari
09-01-2005, 02:36 PM
boy do i know how you feel. I still cant tell where I fall in the world of tg. I also love women, love to make love to them, but also want to be one. I see g girls and look at them and think, I want to be you. When my mind is femme (and only then) I want to be with a man. I never check out guys on the street. So what am I?

Natalie x
09-01-2005, 03:37 PM
Kenia and Tari, you are among like-minded people here. Many of us share the same feelings. What we have learnt is to accept ourselves as we are. You are part of a worldwide group of people who represent 10 or 20 percent of the population, that's more than the number who play golf or can drive automobiles, so you are not alone and you are not oddities.Just be yourselves and be happy. Enjoy the wonderful gift you have and share it with your sisters here.

StephanieCD
09-01-2005, 03:41 PM
Telling her is hard to do but once you do - you know where you stand and that's worth a lot... to both of you. For real.

kellypm
09-01-2005, 03:45 PM
hiya

from my perspective as a gg, she will be shocked she will possibly blow a temporary fuse but remember that is just an initial reaction.i was shocked and did not know what to think and it took time to come round and im not all the way there yet but all i can say is honesty is the best policy if your so does not know what to think tell here about this place and that she can talk to other people in her postion as her.

Please don't make a rash descioin sit her down and talk it thru

Kelly

HaleyPink2000
09-03-2005, 04:51 AM
Yeah that would be cool. If only she would. She is in the denial stage of this. Since we had brought it out in the open. I have been dressing around her for about 15 years. a little more each month for that time. I sleep en femme, eat with her en femme but don't have sex dressed cause She " My Wife " does not like that. Well about May this year she said you need help when she walked in the room and I was dressed as a female. So I took her advice and did seek out a support group. TriEss. When I told her about I was invited to one of their meetings the crap hit the fan. Your sick! She stated she would not leave me or divorce me cause of the for better or worse thing and the in sickness and in health thing. Etc....

Well that was May 2005. Again I have been dressing around her for 15 years on and off. Since I did go to several Tri Ess meetings" Which She has not gone to any". I have been more open to her than before. I dress anytime I want and thats almost always when I am at home. She even did pickout wigs on the internet the other night with me. Tonight We did go shopping for shoes together. Mine had to be for work " drab". As Her's had to be for her work also. But she said nothing when I was holding some size 11 heels and drooling over them. *smile

But She still has issues with my dressing and it does vary every day. There is not one day that was like the one before. It's one day at a time. That's the best I can tell ya. You have to push just a little every day. Not much just a little. I have done this by leaving articals on CDing on the microwave. About how normal it is. To some nice e-mails printed out from some of my CD friends inviting me over to makeup parties and asking me to bring my wife.

It has taken loads of time. But my life as Haley is worth it. I'm about to retire in 3 years and I want to slowly transition into a TS after that time.
Honestly, my wife and I are past the years of having children and that is not an issue. Neither is Sex. So I want to be with my Wife the rest of my life.
So if a little surgery is all She will allow then that’s fine. I just want to dress 24/7 and be the woman I feel I am inside. Right now being a CD is fine. It fits our relationship.

But I want actual breasts and I want my face different than it is. Those are the big points. Then I want the hormones so that I can develop some hips. Or maybe surgery. I don't know. What ever my Wife, money and time will allow. LOL

So see Hun, we all have similar problems. None exactly the same. But very close to the same in many ways.

Just remember one thing, as my Wife did. It's for better or worse etc.
That is what marriage is. It's not easy. No one ever said it would be.

So give Her a chance. Love Her. Talk to Her.
She would give you that much.

Haley:)

Rachael Warren
09-03-2005, 06:06 AM
I agree with the others here, it is best to discuss it, give it a chance.

At worst she won't accept, and you will be in the same position having lost nothing.

Haley, you could have been writing my story there!

Rachael. :)

Billijo49504
09-03-2005, 07:55 AM
Please give your wife a chance. If you have read these posts for a while, you know there are a lot of us on the forum, who have wives that go along with our crossdressing. And there are some that really like the idea. So please give her a chance. Don't just make a decision for her. Good luck and hope everything worksout for you.

urban gypsy
09-03-2005, 11:28 AM
good advice from all, as most of us have been there or scared that one day we will be there. talk to her as true love conquers all. good luck

MichelleGray502
09-03-2005, 11:35 AM
vicky I also agree with 'me sisters here in 'th forum, talk to your wife 'bout it and you never know you might be surprise with 'th answer you get if you already made your mind up 'bout moving out fine if it's for other reasons but if only 'coz of your femm side please talk to her first.

my wife knew 'bout 'me femm side 'th first night we met 'bout 5 year ago now,I at first wasn't sure what response i would get back, but due my surprise i got the best possible answer you want to get and since then she has been my best support for michelle and as well being a great wife and mother.

Anyhow best of luck lov, and keep us posted on how you do

gennee
09-03-2005, 08:19 PM
Kenia:

Please tell your wife that you like to dress en femme. Afford that chance to her. She'll appreciate that. Crossdressing shouldn't be the reason a marriage breaks. I pray everything works out. Please tell us what happened.

Gennee :)