PDA

View Full Version : The Subject of Sex

Sarah53
07-20-2010, 11:46 AM
If this offends or is removed I will understand.

Those of us who are married - do you dress as a woman when a "planned" session is on hand (birthdays, etc)? Does your wife feel accepting of this?

My wife has just agreed to let me explore and she seems to be OK so far.

Teresa Ann
07-20-2010, 12:29 PM
That would be about 50-50 depends on what we are planning to do and with who. I hope that answers your question.

MinimmieCD
07-20-2010, 01:36 PM
My wife and I have had sex while i am wearing slips and panties before. She does not seem to mind I know I like it better.

Crysten
07-20-2010, 01:48 PM
Almost always dressed. I preffer it, and she doesn't mind. :)

sissystephanie
07-20-2010, 01:54 PM
My late wife used to tell me if she wanted Stephanie, or the drab guy!! After all, when I totally quit being a CD years ago she was the one who got me dressing again!! She knew that I was always her man, even if I did have satin or lace panties on!

Sarah53
07-20-2010, 03:17 PM
Thanks, this information helped me a lot. My wife will sit down and talk about this so we can setup boundaries.

This is great being able to put up questions and get all kinds of answers. It's like having a room full of girl friends.

Thank you

Maryesther M.
07-20-2010, 04:05 PM
My wife is horrified about the idea that I should want to dress up as a girl.
When she first found out she refused sex for some time.
The idea that CD-ing turns me on is totally alien to her, alas.

Joan_CD
07-20-2010, 04:09 PM
Planned or unplanned, she wants me to look female!

DonnaT
07-20-2010, 06:24 PM
Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Both my kids were conceived when I was dressed.

girltoy
07-20-2010, 06:30 PM
My ex-wife and I discussed it ahead of time ... and she laid down the boundaries as to when it happened. Near the end, she cited the dressing as one of the reasons she wanted it over (before it came to light that she was seeing someone on the side), which floored me because she was the one who set the boundaries. *shrug* People change ... just have to keep communication lines open and be prepared to roll with the punches :)

Kate17
07-20-2010, 07:57 PM
My wife is Ok with me being dressed most of the time - casually and i always wear something frilly to bed unless!!!! If I want the event, the frills come off - at least temporarily.

Andrea Reynolds
07-20-2010, 09:35 PM
Sex? What's that? Seriously though, We don't have sex very often due to my health. When we do, it doesn't seem to matter to her, as long as we both are enjoying that pleasant event. Andrea

lemoignes
07-21-2010, 04:53 AM
For me, it was rather easy. We had spoken about this subject before the marriage and she was very understandable. We married since 29 years.

Andy

kimdl93
07-21-2010, 03:08 PM
I dress at home pretty much full time. My feminine side extends to the bedroom - my wife and I often wear matching lingerie and to the extent possible make love as two women might.

tomkitty
07-21-2010, 03:26 PM
I dress at home pretty much full time. My feminine side extends to the bedroom - my wife and I often wear matching lingerie and to the extent possible make love as two women might.

Hey ... we know that sort of fun too. I like my honey in stiletto's, corset & bright red lipstick. If we GG's are going to accept the feminine side of our SO's then we had better make sure they look their best :hugs::love:

kimdl93
07-21-2010, 03:33 PM
Hey ... we know that sort of fun too. I like my honey in stiletto's, corset & bright red lipstick. If we GG's are going to accept the feminine side of our SO's then we had better make sure they look their best :hugs::love:

that is so cool. Glad to hear we're not the only ones' having fun! Honestly, I think one of the greatest things about dressing up is being able to share it with your SO. And I feel great empathy for those who cannot.

JulieK1980
07-21-2010, 04:02 PM
With each other, we try not to actually plan, to keep it spontaneous, and rarely does my female side show up.

With others though, planning tends to be necessary, and usually my female side is there. Hope that answers the question..... ;)