PDA

View Full Version : Maybe *she's* a CD...

susiej
08-26-2005, 10:39 PM
Ladies,

Today, my errands took me to the local mall, where I bought a sandwich and sat in the concourse -- in drab -- "watchin' all the girls go by".

We've discussed before that very few of us have ever run into a CD just "out there" -- like, approximately never. It occurred to me today, in the mall, that in this we're victims of our own success. CD's don't dare go out unless they're either very passable, or don't give a *bleep*. Either way, the confidence a girl gets with practice and skill, carries the day, as we have observed in other threads. Almost never, does a CD get "read", or at least confronted, as long as she takes it easy, keeps the cup size reasonable, and blends.

So, today, I sat there eating my sandwich and (surreptitiously, I hope) checked out all the female-like-individuals who passed me by. For each of them, I asked myself, "what about *her*? Maybe *she* is a CD..."

Bottom line: in an hour in a busy urban mall at lunch time, admittedly in a very unscientific sample, I came up with two "possibles" and one "definite"!

The "definite" was holding hands with her girlfriend, strolling down the concourse windowshopping. Nobody was paying any attention to them, even though they were a bit too friendly with each other to be sisters or best friends (I live in a Red State :)). My first reaction was sort of, "aww, isn't it nice these lesbian girls can be out in the open...". But then, I noticed that the taller one was easily around 6'0". She was rather cute, but even a little too well-groomed, kinda "big-boned", and just a little jittery, and my mind just sort of went click! She's a CD, and she's a helluva lot nicer looking than I'll ever be, or ever was (dammit :)).

Hmm, were any of you out shopping at the mall with your SO at lunch time today :rolleyes: ?

The "possibles" could just have been GG's for whom the good Lord did not apportion the standard allotment of estrogen. If you force me to bet, I'd say the one in pink (who was flaunting the "reasonable cup size rule", poor dear) was a CD; the other one a GG. But -- neither one of these girls was attracting the least attention from anybody else.

Of course, I could never approach any of them, so I'll never know if my analysis is correct. Nonetheless, based on one hour's "research" at the mall, I submit that CD's are out there, all right -- it's just 99% of the population is just too self-absorbed to care, and too inattentive to notice.

Good thing for us, too!

Hugs,
Susie

Noel Chimes
08-26-2005, 11:09 PM
I never thought about checking out the mall for my sisters, but next time I will. Perhaps seeing more ladies out there may give me the courage to venture out in the daylight. :nerves: But then again I could win the lottery next week. :lol:
However, to all of you who have put on your heels and walked proudly into the daylight, :clap: :bow: I aplaud you and wish you all the best. Hugs and kisses, Noel

Phoebe Reece
08-26-2005, 11:11 PM
Good observations Susie. I was riding my motorcycle in the mountains of north Georgia at lunchtime today (Friday). Saturday afternoon however, if you were to go to a certain mall in the Atlanta area you will likely spot 4 CD's together. I'm going shopping and to the movies with some friends (all of us enfemme, of course). Keep watching.....

Fallen Angel
08-26-2005, 11:13 PM
well this is kind of funny but sad at the same time my mom was at wal-mart in the cosmedic department and there was a cd there and she kept staring at my mom and for some reason it gave my mom the willies i told her i thought it was the way she does her eyes and eyebrows and she should have said how well she looked just to stike up a conversation with her i told her that i think the cd was harmless and just courious xxxx

Deidra Cowen
08-26-2005, 11:36 PM
I was at the Perimeter Mall in Atlanta tonight enfemme....did not notice any other CDs but who knows! Perhaps one spotted me...I hope not, I do try to be passable!!! :rolleyes:

The girls at the Mac store were a hoot btw. Asked me what I was up to this weekend and wanted to know about the clubs Tgirls go to here.

Tristen Cox
08-27-2005, 02:03 AM
Well I have seen some 'tall' lesbians in my day, usually not attractive in my preference though, but not uncommon here, so if they are a CD then most people would think what I was thinking and not take notice. Either way nice to know I could get away with it if I had a GG with me to help it look good. Now I just need a GG huh :(

samanthajay
08-27-2005, 02:27 AM
ill never go out in the day time. sam's allergic to sunlight. i hve seen two cd in the mall awile ago but they wernt passable. and the were makeing a spectical of them elfs trying to get everybody to look at them. they wernt pretty. i felt like telling them you guys are embarrassing me as a crossdresser. the beeotches

parris james
08-27-2005, 03:37 AM
As I have said elsewhere, I have run across many CD's in my time. Ofcourse all where nerves and I felt bad because I know why they where afraid. I have always tried to be extra considerate and let them know that they are just like any other person I meet in my job. Unless it was Tristen :eek: Cuffs and leg irons girl :lol: :lol:

MsEva
08-27-2005, 08:34 AM
I was leading a field tirp aboard a Chesapeake Bay Foundation boat back in 2001 in Norfolk. We were docked near Waterside (resaturants and shops). Along walks a rather attractive female..but again, perhaps a bit nervous. She went for a stroll along the waterfront park. It was about eight in the AM. I pretty much knew, but none of my teen students caught on. I gave her a wave as she went by. Perhaps she knew it was a knowing look, but she waved back and smiled ;) I so wanted to leap out of the boat and chat with her :D Compare notes, talk about where she shops etc. If she is out there on the boards..I thought you looked great..(at that time I thought about being a member of my HS FEMALE faculty..what I would be wearing on this trip etc.) Oh well good times , good times! :)

jo_ann
08-27-2005, 08:46 AM
I swear, if I were single I'd move to san francisco or west hollywood, then I could very easily blend in and build up my confidence there.