PDA

View Full Version : Me Time!!

Crysten
07-20-2010, 02:10 PM
Yesterday I got about 8 hours to myself, wife and kids were out all day. :) Of course I couldn't decide what to wear so I went through maybe 10 outfits or so until I decided on a cute little lounge outfit I have (it's just sweats really but very fem).

Then I got kinda bored and flipped on the tv. I watched "The Women" on HBO all curled up on the couch feeling VERY girly :). It was sooo nice!! That movie is literally DRIPPING estrogen - and there isn't a single man in it, not one (except for a newborn infant and that doesn't count). If you want to feel like one of the girls for a couple of hours --- this is the movie to watch!!

So nice to have some "me" time once in a while!!! :):)

Maryesther M.
07-20-2010, 02:51 PM
Count me in, too. I'm all in favour of some 'me' time alone, when everyone's out and the coast is clear.
Far from watching a movie which can be done anytime, I plan a make-up, dress up and photoshoot session, hoping to put lots of nice piccies in the can for editing and posting. You said you had eight hours....That's about right for me. It takes that sort of time to assemble outfits and accessories, get painted up and into and out of various outfits, visit various private locations and shoot lots of poses in each.
Then there is the clearing up...removal of femme items and props, re-arranging furniture as before &c and finally getting rid of nail polish, make-up &c. from my person.
Secrecy is still King here, alas.