PDA

View Full Version : Girls Gone Wild

Julie
08-27-2005, 12:13 AM
What's wrong with this picture? I'm sitting at my kitchen counter which backs up into the family room. On a big screen TV there's a Girls Gone Wild video. It consists mostly of college girls exposing their boobs. Seems like a good educational program, studying the breast development of nubile young women.

Anyway, I'm doing my nails at the counter. I turn around occasionally, when it sounds like things are crazy. I see these girls lift their bikini tops or T-shirts to expose their bare boobs. And what thought goes through my head? "Oh, God, I wish I had boobs like that! In fact I wish I had a body like that! They are so lucky!" Then I catch myself and wonder what mainstream testosterone controlled America would be thinking. You know what? I had a lot of guesses but I couldn't say for certain.

Well, for me anyway, the video was educational. Now I've got to finish my nails. :D

kazeparker
08-27-2005, 12:26 AM
I'd enjoy a body like that, but I certainly wouldn't display it like that.

If I had a body like that, I'd treat it as sacred.

Tristen Cox
08-27-2005, 02:07 AM
You mean to tell me you actually watched them AND did your nails...like at the same time? And didn't mess them up?!

Wow! You're better than I thought:D Oh yes highly educational show :p

Sweet Jeanette
08-27-2005, 02:21 AM
Ha! ---If I had a bod like that, you KNOW what I would do!!! :D ---------Show it!!! ;)

Deborah
08-27-2005, 02:48 AM
People from there marketing department used to call me all the time and ask me if i was interested in purchasing the videos. I finally got brave enough on their 5th attempt and told them i was TS so why would i want to watch that garbage. After stumbling over their words they finally hung up. Haven't heard from them since lmao.:D

parris james
08-27-2005, 03:15 AM
:D Sorry but if I had a body like that I too would show anyone intrested :D

Krystal Lee
08-27-2005, 12:12 PM
Julie,
I must say if I had a body like that, I too would help make those instructional videos. :D

I mean what a better way to pass! People would be so busy looking at my t**s they would never see anything else. :eek:

Hugs Krystal.

Billie1
08-27-2005, 01:43 PM
If I ...

Would I ...

You betcha! :thumbsup:

Ta-Ta,
Billie :love:

kazeparker
08-27-2005, 02:01 PM
Wow, the overwhelming type of reply this thread has received has been... educational, to say the least.

ChristineRenee
08-27-2005, 02:21 PM
Ok then...If I had boobs like those girls...would I show them off?...wellll...I'd certainly THINK about it! Would I actually DO it?....welllll....prolly not! (but...I'd certainly THINK about it!):D

Julie
08-27-2005, 03:47 PM
Your replies reminded me of the time I was taking down and reinstalling lights on the rooftop of Bloomingdale's. It was in an open mall (not enclosed) and right across the walkway was a Mario Tricocci's. The girls working there were gorgeous!

I was working with a 20 year old apprentice and we would occasionally get distracted ;) from our work (gawk, drool, etc.). There was this one girl we both were gaga over. He said something about her having the world in her hands and I said, "Imagine going out into the world looking like that. You'd own it." His reply: "If I looked like that I'd never leave the house. I'd be too busy playing with myself!" The first thing that came to mind was he had no problem imagining himself looking like that girl. I don't think he was TG either. But that comment cracked me up. :lol:

girlintouch
08-28-2005, 02:56 AM
I do the same thing, I wished I looked like her, I wish those were my breast, ect, ect, ect. It's not she l is beatiful I would like to date her, no, I want to be her. :D