PDA

View Full Version : starting my new life

Gerrijerry
07-21-2010, 09:01 AM
my wife and I are now in florida looking for a new home. we ahve been hear in orlando for four days and also went to see harry potter at the univer. park. every minute has been spent as a woman totally dressed. it is hot so I am using very little makeup. Not once has anyone said anything neg. to us or me. WE went to a place called the villages to look at housesalso. about one hour from orlando. I was treated well their also. we talked to many people who lived there waiting for something to be asked or said nothing happened. It was always hello ladies etc. I can't tell you how happy I feel in being able to go around full time and just living life. Oh yes we are going back to the villages to purchase a house is we can find a property that we like. So what I am finding is if you just want to fit in you can.

kimdl93
07-21-2010, 02:56 PM
Gerri, are you (with your wife) planning to live full time as a woman? Are you retiring? If so, Congratulations twice!!!

Nicki S
07-21-2010, 05:38 PM
You will find that the Orlando area is very LGBT friendly. So that is one good reason to live in that area, but like you said, it is warm. It is well inland and not much of the ocean breeze there.

PretzelGirl
07-21-2010, 09:19 PM
All they worry about in the Villages is golf and where they are going out to eat. A little hanky panky too! :heehee: Once you get your place, you will need to get a pink golf cart to get around in!

michellebesweet
07-21-2010, 09:30 PM
I wish a grow up to be just like you, sounds like a wonderful life. Enjoy sweetie.

Melanie R
07-21-2010, 09:43 PM
Gerri,

Great to hear that you are moving to Florida. Peggy and I have missed seeing you both. Come join us on the Holiday At Sea in October.

Melanie

linnea
07-21-2010, 09:45 PM
Wonderful! Congratulations! Best wishes! Happiness in your new home!