PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite thing to do while dressed?

<3Katie<3
07-21-2010, 09:49 AM
I love to go to the movies, shop, and just drive around. I guess I just like to go to the mall lol. I sometimes go to the park and just sit on a bench and read a book, roll my jeans up and relax! I have not worn a skirt or summer dress out just yet, but that is in the works when I go back to school! Yay for friends that know and are waiting to have a girls day with me!

Angiemead12
07-21-2010, 09:58 AM
Take photos of myself, log on our forum, surf the net!

Been out once only and I'm still itching to go somewhere.

Nikki A.
07-21-2010, 10:30 AM
I like to go out, but not alone usually. It's more fun with company. Otherwise just do thing at home.

sissystephanie
07-21-2010, 10:34 AM
If you have read many of my posts, you know that although I may be dressed enfemme, from the neck up I present as a man.

So my anmswer would be that I do whatever I feel like doing. Eating, shopping, etc! I guess about the only thing I have never done fully dressed is go to the doctor! I always go underdressed, but have never gone wearing a skirt or dress. Might have to try that!!

NV Susan
07-21-2010, 11:19 AM
I enjoy going for long drives when I'm en femme. I also enjoy going for a walk when wearing a skirt or dress and if it's windy that just adds to the fun!!! :daydreaming:

joann07
07-21-2010, 11:25 AM
For me, pretty much almost anything a GG does in her everyday life. That is, shopping, running errands, going to the movies, dining out with friends, dancing at the clubs, travelling, going to the beach, volunteering at charitable events, etc, etc, etc...

Hugs!

CallMeMeg
07-21-2010, 11:25 AM
Anything! A bad day dressed is better than a good day in drab.

I'm good with doing my usual routine at home (because I get to change when I feel like it, or wear clothes that are, um, not appropriate for outside) or going shopping, or meeting a friend (too rare!). One recent outing was to a clothing swap ~ I hardly saw a male face there so I fit right in!

Teresa Ann
07-21-2010, 11:34 AM
Well my favorite thing would to go out and see the world, just live like it was ment to be this way.

Madilyn A.
07-21-2010, 11:48 AM
I agree, anything and everything is better when dressed.

Maryesther M.
07-21-2010, 11:57 AM
As I could never pass I confine my activities to my house and gounds. I must admit, however that I have driven the 8 miles to my workplace in the dark while dressed en femme.
At home I just play with my camrea and the wireless remote control, so I can set up shots taken from a long way away, e.g. across our lake ! This emancipates me from the 10-second dash.
Thinking up new outfit combinations, locations, camera angles and poses is a lot of fun, and spawns hours more when I edit the results.
I also surf the Net while dressed....

Janet Bern
07-21-2010, 12:39 PM
I like to shop enfemme at malls and move about with the other women. Then lunch and back home.. I only go out weekdays during the daytime. Janet

spivey
07-21-2010, 12:53 PM
I have only been brave enough to go for longdrives.

LeotardMan
07-21-2010, 01:50 PM
exercise!!!

kimdl93
07-21-2010, 02:44 PM
I enjoy spending evenings with my wife, either watching a flick or sipping a beverage by the pool. She's very accepting and I can feel that and enjoy it whenever we're together.

Crissy Kay
07-21-2010, 04:24 PM
Cooking, housework does it for me!!!

Billijo49504
07-21-2010, 06:16 PM
Shop till i drop!!!!bj

michellebesweet
07-21-2010, 09:43 PM
I love to be dressed and just relaxing on the sofa, watching a good movie, or just surfing the net, reading a good book, or just listening to some good soft music. Of course every once in a while I need to get up walk around in my heels and look at myself in the full lenght mirror just to see how sexy I look, hehe. A girls got to do what a girls got to do, right.

Of course there's shopping, danceing, and clubs, but they do not beat a quiet evening at home alone or with that special someone in your life.

NathalieX66
07-21-2010, 09:45 PM
Drink cosmos at a bar the way ladies do. :battingeyelashes:

sometimes_miss
07-21-2010, 09:46 PM
Favorite? Since I don't go out as a girl, it's limited. Read young adult girl's books and magazines, watch TV (yeah, also young female oriented shows, but I still hate talk shows and all the lifetime movies that portray women as victims of men in any way, which, of course, is almost all of them!). I dress whenever I'm home, so that includes all the housework. Oddly, I don't mind doing the ironing when I'm wearing my maid's uniform, so now I don't have to send the shirts out anymore.

Michaela42
07-21-2010, 10:55 PM
I have only gone out on the national cross dresser's holiday but I loved it! Would I be able to pull it off on any other day: probably not. So instead I like to just dress up, usually changing outfits as much as possible depending on the time I have. Other than that I just watch movies, read, or write on my computer. Damn, I guess I am boring even in girl mode :sad:

StaceyJane
07-21-2010, 10:57 PM
I love to go out shopping or sightseeing.
Plus I love to make videos of everything I do.

vikki2020
07-21-2010, 11:16 PM
I'm pretty much a weekday/afternoon girl also,so whatever I can do to stay busy. Shopping,errands, whatever! I am trying to interact with others more and more, instead of trying to blend in the background,though. Took the car in for the emissions test last time out, and that was fun! Amazing how much more enjoyable even mundane tasks can be, in a pair of heels!:)

Rachel Morley
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
My favorite thing? ... pretty much anything really just so long as it involves going out. Be that, the movies, going out to dinner, shopping, hanging out at friends houses, pretty much anything a GG might do is good with me :)

AKAMichelle
07-21-2010, 11:53 PM
ditto to your list. I think anything that a woman would do ordinarily is what I enjoy doing the most.

Kate Simmons
07-22-2010, 05:35 AM
Dance!:battingeyelashes::)

Michelle55
07-22-2010, 05:51 AM
My favorite thing to do is shopping. I usually have a modest list of things to get or compare prices on, so I head out to several stores in the next town over.
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to work that into the schedule lately, so it's been mostly at home, indoor activities that needed to be done that day.

wanagione
07-22-2010, 06:10 AM
I get out most of the time weekdays so what ever i need to do, i do. shop, errands, ride my bicycle.

Pythos
07-22-2010, 01:01 PM
Um...live. LOL

I just want to go about my life, normally, just instead of looking like a typical male, looking like my unique self.