PDA

View Full Version : improvement

stephiny10
07-21-2010, 11:51 AM
Ok ladies here are 2 questions that most of us have asked herself,but let's share thoughts. If you had just won the lottery what part of you would you improve on and why.

CallMeMeg
07-21-2010, 11:58 AM
I'd have my voice feminised. Either something I could take either way (lessons? practice?) or permanently raised an octave along with training in more fem speaking. I'd feel so much more comfortable if I could speak freely as Meg and not know I'm made as soon as I open my mouth!

Second would be to get rid of facial hair. That keeps me from longer Meg outings. Third might be lasik ~ contacts/glasses also keep me from staying out longer.

How about you, Stephiny?

Reid
07-21-2010, 12:03 PM
I'm a huge fraidy cat when it comes to any kind of surgery (or perhaps just in general haha) so I wouldn't spend my money on any of that.
I guess I would spend money on a good dietitian, I have been underweight my entire life and would love to "fill out" my bodyshape a bit more ^^
Why would you get contacts/Lasik anyway Meg :) glasses are beautiful. I lived with them since I was a 4 years old or so, I can't imagine life without them ^^

stephiny10
07-21-2010, 12:08 PM
I have always wanted a real set of breasts and then I would get long hair of my own

Jilmac
07-21-2010, 12:18 PM
I think I would get a facelift to soften my features and get rid of my turkey neck. I think that would make me look about ten to fifteen years younger. The rest of the lottery money would be put to good use with a huge splurge on a brand new wardrobe. :)

kimdl93
07-21-2010, 02:46 PM
I'd start with a little cosmetic surgery to clean up some wrinkles....but fear ending up looking ghastly.

Elle1946
07-21-2010, 02:54 PM
More hair in some areas and less hair in other areas. I hope that is not two, I thought that it would balance out. LOL

FindingMe
07-21-2010, 03:02 PM
In all honesty, I'd go for the house in the countryside..

Laser hair removal, would be tempting certainly, but otherwise I simply don't like doctors and cosmetic surgery has never really appealed to me at all.

maybe a home gym or something, I've always found I have a girly enough shape to keep me happy when I'm on the slimmer side.

patti1569
07-21-2010, 03:30 PM
Laser hair removal from the neck down (I hate body hair), and then hire a staff consisting of: dietician, personal trainer, makeup artist, hair stylist, and a personal shopper! I love fantasizing about spending lottery money:)

catriona36
07-21-2010, 06:23 PM
i for one would start getting some of this fat sucked out of me :o
only cos i'm lazy mind you lol
oh and hair removal, as i just hate to shave and it makes a mess of my face no matter how or what i use :(
thn i think i woulld look dam good in a 20ft boat with twin 150 etecs hanging off its rear ;)

Charleen
07-21-2010, 06:34 PM
Definitely a face lift. My face looks all of my 59 years and I have a neck that would make a turkey jealous!

mykhelee
07-21-2010, 07:54 PM
all of them are "liposuction"

kimberly ann487
07-21-2010, 08:37 PM
Ok, just how much money are we talking about here ? lol If it's the big millionaire win, all of the above, lol. A few thousand and I'd zap my beard shadow, lol. Getting a close shave is killing my face, I could never do it every day.

sissystephanie
07-21-2010, 08:45 PM
I'm like Kimberly! If it were only a few thousand, I would pay everything I owe off! But if it were in the Millions, I would make sure that my children and grandchildren were debt free, and could remain that way. At my age I don't need a lot of money to have fun and dress well. And I darn sure are not going to have any surgery done. I like to dress like a woman, but I don't want to be one! Oh yes, I already have natural 40 B's, so don't need any help there either!

Dee Baker
07-21-2010, 09:03 PM
Laser hair removal for me too from just below my nose all the way to my toes, leave the bikini area. Maybe some microdermabrasion to make my face prettier. And of course who couldn’t resist a new wardrobe. :daydreaming:

sometimes_miss
07-21-2010, 09:49 PM
Stem cell treatment for my knees. The arthritis really, really hurts, pretty much all the time, and of course I can't walk around in heels without extreme pain. Body modifications? Maybe loose some hair on the body, try to grow some more on the head. But as it's starting to come in gray anyway, that's probably also a lost cause.

PretzelGirl
07-21-2010, 09:52 PM
Well, if we weren't talking "improvement", I would like the house with all the special needs taking care of.

But since we are talking "improvements" it has to be mass electrolysis. You won the lottery folks. Get away from the laser where it might grow back! :D

Michaela42
07-21-2010, 10:57 PM
Hair removal, definitely hair removal. Shaving is a evil thing!

Other than that, hmm, maybe buy a nice private house where I could do yard work or lounge by the pool enfemme.

NathalieX66
07-21-2010, 11:00 PM
Hair removal, definitely hair removal. Shaving is a evil thing!

Yep, same here. I have no need to transition....I just want to look better.

Makaila, love the Bjork photo.

Angiemead12
07-21-2010, 11:24 PM
shave my adams apple and maybe shave my nose alittle!

Im doing laser hair removal already!

Rachel Morley
07-21-2010, 11:32 PM
Facial feminization surgery. In particular, I would want my brow ridges lessened. ... oh and a ton of electrolysis on my chin and upper lips areas.

Andromeda
07-22-2010, 01:39 AM
After major upgrades to my book and film libraries. I would probably upgrade my ladies wardrobe with clothing that look like they did not come from Wallmart, Target, or goodwill.

Rianna Humble
07-22-2010, 03:25 AM
I would go for electrolysis to get rid of my facial hair, but I would need to couple that with a week's holiday because I wouldn't like to be out in public sporting a beard (I don't wear men's clothes).

If I had anything left, I would probably go for liposuction to get rid of the overhang that stops my tummy being in proportion to my hips.

Claire Cook
07-22-2010, 04:54 AM
Reincarnation as one of my favorite girl friends ... but who would I pay???

LisaTaylor
07-22-2010, 11:00 AM
I'd continue with the laser hair removal from my face. Then I'd have the rest of my body hair lasered off (except for my bikini area - I can deal with waxing that).

Once the hair was gone, it would be time for a boob job.

Lastly, move somewhere warmer and enjoy the sun every day!

Cheryl T
07-22-2010, 11:17 AM
Hair transplant so I could grow my own locks long and luxurious.
Hair removal every where else so I'd never have to shave again.

tanyalynn51
07-22-2010, 11:21 AM
retire, move somewhere with a lot of other tg's, with the support groups, and find help from them to decide where to go next. Oh yeah, paying off all my debt and buying a big house. And travel. And laser hair removal. and- oh, you get the idea. I forgot- grow my hair long, and dye it pink just for the heck of it.