PDA

View Full Version : Loving the new boobs

Angel1
07-21-2010, 06:03 PM
Let me first just say that I am sitting writing this infront of my computer and looking down at my chest still with amazement, when will the novelty wear off!?

Approaching 3 weeks since the op and I lurve the new boobs. They now feel like they are actually part of me. Still numb but so soft and they feel more real than I could ever have expected.
Still not worn a bra, that day is yet to come and I cant wait.

Oh also I tried on my little grey dress (the one from my first pics) for the first time since the op and a pair of heels and It was the first time I felt slightly glamorous as the new me.

Will keep you all updated as things progress.

Jess

Traci Elizabeth
07-21-2010, 07:09 PM
This is all a fairy tale unless there are pictures! :heehee:

Davina Diamond
07-21-2010, 07:36 PM
Wow jess, you look absolutely stunning...well done :D

Dee Dee, x

Angel1
07-22-2010, 05:30 AM
This is all a fairy tale unless there are pictures! :heehee:

Ha ha, Traci some pics will go up in due course. You'll just have to be patient.

Jess x

Katesback
07-22-2010, 06:57 AM
Never was a big fan of boobs. Once the hormones grew the natural ones to a small B I hated the bounce. When I got SRS the price of a BA was too hard to pass up.

Needless to say I am soooo glad I got the BA for the simple reason that they dont generally bounce around much. I don's need to wear a bra, and finally I hardly know they are there!

That to me is priceless!

KAtie

BreenaDion
07-22-2010, 11:46 PM
Im jealous LOL ur so lucky an congratulations. Ur twins have arived. 7 months on HRT and finasteride and Im still waiting ... an waiting an oh ya waiting :daydreaming:
Bree