PDA

View Full Version : Friday's Outing

Julie
08-27-2005, 08:31 AM
Like usual, I dragged my butt around the house trying to get motivated to do something. Last weekend seemed to fly and all I did was go out for about an hour. The previous weekend I was out Friday and Saturday and when I returned to work Monday morning it seemed like I had been on vacation for a week.

I did things in reverse this time. In order to motivate myself, I decided to go through the closet and try on different clothes until I arrived at something I liked. At the time I still wasn't planning on going out. I finally settled on this

https://home.comcast.net/~julimarie/images/8-05/jules2.jpg

It's a halter and skort combo. I wasn't sure about the halter but I wore it anyway.

When I walked into Escapades two guys I knew looked aver at the door. I said hi to the first one then sidled up to the bar next to Bob, the other guy. I know he's a no nonsense guy so I asked him if the halter worked. He had me walk away, turn around (Miss America anyone?) and then come back. "You know I like black" he said "but I won't lie just to save your feelings" I'm thinking bad reviews "but I do like it. I think you look very nice in that."

I got all girly and gave him a big hug. It felt good to hear that.

One of the things I noticed lately is I haven't been hit on for quite a while. I chalked it up to the fact most people know me and know I'm straight or they just aren't interested in a CD. Well, tonight must have been making up for the past. One guy sat in a corner just staring at me. I told Bob about it but he said it was nothing to worry about. From there is seemed one guy after the next found a place at the bar next to me and tried to strike up a conversation. I'm past that bothering me. I talked to some of them but not all. The only thing I worried about was one of them trying to follow me home but none did.

I saw a bunch of people I hadn't seen in a while. Almost every one of them asked where I've been and I asked them the same. I took some pictures. Here's one:

https://home.comcast.net/~julimarie/images/8-05/escapades_8-26-05_1.jpg

Very few girls there tonight. A friend of Dawn's stopped in and we talked for a while but other than that.... oh wait, I did talk to one who said my picture was in a gay directory. If I can find it, I'll post it here.

But I'm not gay, not that there's anything wrong with that. (Seinfeld)

It was a fun night and I plan another tonight!

Tristen Cox
08-27-2005, 08:39 AM
So ....who's the cutie on the far left, he's hot :love:

MsEva
08-27-2005, 08:41 AM
You must have been the belle of the ball! ;) I love the look. You chose well, I am so jeleous that you get time to be out as Julie! :D (ENVIOUS SMILE) Good recap!

Emily Ann Brown
08-27-2005, 09:15 AM
Julie,

I agree with Bob. Looks great on you. Eventually I will find another sister so we can start going out for fun.

And Eva, why be jealous? Let's meet halfway and go do a little flirting of our own?!!!

Emily Ann

Wendy me
08-27-2005, 09:27 AM
alawys cool to hear abought you outtings and veary nice pics....

Fallen Angel
08-27-2005, 09:31 AM
julie, i have to say your outfits are always flattering on you.I wish I could wear things like that but because of my tattos Im limited to the kind of tops I can wear. and I glad you have fun on your outing and thats what the weekends are about enjoy them xxx

MsEva
08-27-2005, 10:05 AM
:rolleyes: I think it has already started Emily Ann!! Hehe What a cutie!

Natalie x
08-27-2005, 10:15 AM
Julie, you looked just lovely; natural, relaxed and feminine, no wonder they were crowding round!

:thumbsup:

tifftg
08-27-2005, 12:41 PM
What I saw in the group picture, is first of all you look lovely and femme as always. More importantly, you are clearly happy and comfortable with yourself so your friends are comfortable with you. I hope to work my way to that level of openess. Your sharing and others of similar nature, are so helpful.

Hugs,

tiff

Priscilla1018
08-27-2005, 12:59 PM
Julie,you are one classy lady,you always look so relaxed in your photos.

ChristineRenee
08-27-2005, 02:28 PM
Sounds like another great outing Julie...I always enjoy reading about them afterward. Thanks once again for sharing it with us gurlz!:)

Julie
08-27-2005, 03:34 PM
So ....who's the cutie on the far left, he's hot :love:

That's Nick. I've known him over a year. He's a great guy. Always goes out of his way to greet me and take time to talk, that is if I don't see him first. ;)

Want his number? :rolleyes:

Rachel Morley
08-27-2005, 04:16 PM
I totally think your outfit works Julie. I enjoy reading about your outings, you seem to have so mcuh fun.

Deidra Cowen
08-27-2005, 04:39 PM
The outfit works and you look like you are improving your look all the time. Very pretty girl! :thumbsup:

Wish you lived in Atlanta...I think you would have fun going out with our gang of tgirls we have down here.

Tristen Cox
08-27-2005, 09:58 PM
That's Nick. I've known him over a year. He's a great guy. Always goes out of his way to greet me and take time to talk, that is if I don't see him first. ;)

Want his number? :rolleyes:
I have to admit I'm thinking really hard about answering that!!! :love:

mchelle
08-28-2005, 10:40 AM
wow i wish i could do that. i think the outfit was nice

Adrianne
08-28-2005, 10:57 AM
You look great Julie.

Adrianne.