PDA

View Full Version : Daily Ramblings From Davina Diamond...

Davina Diamond
07-22-2010, 04:11 PM
I'm not sure if this is the correct subforum so if it gets moved I understand.
This is just a lil thread to keep my day-to-day thoughts, activities and anything random that I want to write about and share to save me creating loads of sparse posts.
If anyone else wants to add anything or talk about similar stuff then please feel free, I'm a friendly lil girl :)
---------------------------
Well as I said, time for my random ramblings...

Yesterday was a breakthrough day, I finally bought my wig that I had been thinking about for so long.
As I was walking back to get the bus, I spotted an amazing looking crossdresser. I was in drab and I wish I could've stopped her to have a quick chat and get some glamour tips but it didn't feel appropriate she may have thought I only stopped her to look at as some weird object, plus she looked as if she was in a rush.

Today when I got home from work I sat and gave my new wig a lil sprucing, think I made a good job of it and felt so relaxed and happy just fiddling away with my hairpiece.
What girlie things do any of you like to do to pass the time? I know when I buy my makeup I'll constantly be practising putting it on, can't wait.

Its tough being a working class crossdresser, I simply don't have enough spare cash to buy all the clothes, shoes and makeup I'm so desperate to get,hehe

Dee Dee, x

bianca66
07-22-2010, 04:32 PM
Thrift stores Sugar...I picked up two makeup mirrors for $5.00 ea...The one I kept was the Clairol True to light.

You can also play on http://www.taaz.com till you figure out your colours...Dollar stores are also good for cheap makeup before you splurge on
some longerlasting expensive brand names.

Davina Diamond
07-22-2010, 05:49 PM
Thanks bianca sweetie, I can only get online with my blackberry just now but once I sort out broadband in my new flat, I'll be straight on that website.

Hope you're having a fab day :) x

AKAMichelle
07-22-2010, 07:46 PM
Its tough being a working class crossdresser, I simply don't have enough spare cash to buy all the clothes, shoes and makeup I'm so desperate to get,hehe

Dee Dee, x

This is true of most women. They don't have the money they would like to spend on clothes, makeup, shoes, purses, and accessories. They really hate it when the guy doesn't have enough money to buy them those diamonds. :D

Davina Diamond
07-22-2010, 08:01 PM
Hehe good one michelle.

I can't believe how much I think about crossdressing now, over the years I would maybe think about it for a day or two but over the last fortnight I've thought about it everyday.
It seems to becoming more of a major part regarding my life. When I think about it now I don't see it as a part-time hobby but more of a daily aspect of who I am and I love it.
The more I CD, the more I want to meet a CD in real life to share experiences, swap tips, etc.

To begin with, my CD fantasy was purely 'sexual' and I think its more 'sensual' now as if I feel in a steady state of mild eroticism when I think about crossdressing or am crossdressed.
I like reading about why other people CD cos I like looking at similar topics from different angles.

Thanks for reading :)

Davina Diamond
07-23-2010, 04:25 PM
WHAT....A....DAY!!!

I went into town and bought some makeup. I could'nt afford lipstick and mascara so I stopped by my mums to use hers cos I knew she was at work.....BIG MISTAKE!

I had just finished doing my makeup, stuck a nice dress and my wig on. I was about to take a picture then I heard her come in early.
She came upstair into her room and noticed her cupboard opened where I took the things from, I heard her close it and go down the stair.

I quickly got the makeup and that off and went down and I'm pretty sure I've been busted.
It doesn't bother me though and I'm sure she's probably too shocked to figure out a way to ask me what I was doing,haha

As I already said, WHAT....A....DAY! Lol