PDA

View Full Version : Misty's banking adventure

MistyCD
08-27-2005, 11:27 AM
Misty goes to the bank....

Lately I have taken a good long look at some of the GG's as they go into stores at the mall and other places. I've seen riped clothing, baggy sweat pants on both thin and obese women. Most of the younger girls stay with jeans and flip flops. I guess they are too lazy to dress properly. On GG did catch my attention she was wearing a long brown skirt, down to her ankles, a tan top, and matching bag. She was wearing wedgie platform sandals. So I figured, why not give it a try. There is a small bank that I go to, to cash my paycheck and I have worn heels in it before and nobody really notices.
This past week I decided to wear a skirt to the bank. I started out by polishing my toenails, first with a clear base and then a coat of maybelline wetshine in bright red. Next I put on a pair of nude pantyhose, a silk slip, brown V neck top and finally my long black skirt. A pair of Mootsie Tootsie platform sandals, a cheap ladies wrist watch from Walmart, a cheap gold bracelet from Kohls and another cheap gold solid band necklace I got from Harmon cosmetics. My Brown purse completed the look.
I walked out of the back of my house and quickly got into the car, as my neighbors and wife does not know about Misty. Then I drove to the bank. There was only one other car there, a GG who pulled into a spot before I did and walked into the bank. I put my wig on and checked it in the mirror to make sure it looked okay.
As I grabbed my paperwork and made sure I had my car keys in hand (didn't want to get locked out of my own car) I exited the car as the GG walked out the bank. I straightened my skirt a bit after standing up, looked around briefly and saw a lot of water outside, then I closed the door and walked into the bank. I nodded to the assistant manager who asked me if I got wet driving to get here, and I said, "we didn't get any rain down the road, what happened"? She said there was
a monsoom rain storm that came thru. I said it was a good thing I wore my platform sandals instead of my heels. We chatted for a minute or two and then I left.
I didn't see anybody staring at me or laughing. As far as I know, I was just another one of the girls. Here is a shot of a back view of my outfit.

Olivia
08-27-2005, 11:42 AM
Cool story Misty! Way to go. I wish I had your courage. Hey, Flemington, NJ-home of "Handsome" Dan Federici of the E Street Band. Are you a Springsteen fan too? Later, Olivia.

MistyCD
08-27-2005, 12:00 PM
Hey, Flemington, NJ-home of "Handsome" Dan Federici of the E Street Band. Are you a Springsteen fan too? Later, Olivia.[/QUOTE]

and who from NJ isn't a fan of the Boss....

cause baby we were born to run !!!!!!!!!!!

Natalie x
08-27-2005, 01:24 PM
Well done, Misty, for being brave enough to do it, and good enough to pass. Another giant leap for crossdressingkind

From a UK Boss fan. :thumbsup:

Laurie Ann
08-27-2005, 01:34 PM
I used to spend summers in Belmar and spent many nights in the Stone Pony. It is a shame that Asbury Park has gone so far down hill. Your courage is an inspiration glad you had a fun trip.

steffie39
08-27-2005, 01:35 PM
You truly have great courage Misty. I'm glad you had a good experience. Also it is good it happened here in NJ too. Many more happy outings!

Steffie

ChristineRenee
08-27-2005, 01:36 PM
Bravo Misty....well done hon!:thumbsup: :)

MistyCD
08-30-2005, 11:14 AM
You truly have great courage Misty. Steffie

well, I took a 2nd trip to the bank, this time I wore a short mini dress, 2 pairs of pantyhose (to cover my hairy legs) and high heels, unfortunately my neighbors kids and their parents were hanging around their yard so I had to dress in drab to head out and I forgot to bring my wig,,, so I found a deserted street, took off my shirt and pants and drove to the bank.

I waited for the one redneck who got to the parking lot 2 seconds before I did, to get out of the bank and after he left and drove away, I got out of the car, straighted my dress and walked in, spoke to the manager again, we chatted about girly things like shoes and outfits and i walked out. had a blast. This is what I looked like.