PDA

View Full Version : Just feeling good!

connie23
07-23-2010, 01:05 PM
Hi,
I wondered if anyone else feels this way. I had a day off today and I took the opportunity to dress so here I sit in a tight corset, a loose top, some cute yoga pants and my favorite boots. I love the feeling of constriction from the corset and the way the boots hug my legs. It makes me just feel so good and so relaxed. I never feel this good in drab clothes.
Pretty soon, I am going out to do some shopping (minus the boots). I am looking forward to finding some nice leggings and a tunic top to go with my new Nordstrom over the knee boots.
I bought a camera yesterday and have been experimenting with taking pictures and I may get up the courage to post some with my new clothes.
I just wanted to share how good this feels, sensual and relaxing all at once.
Does anyone else feel the same things?
Hugs,
Connie

ladyinblack
07-23-2010, 01:13 PM
Hi hun me to. I have short black summer dress and purple boy shorts love itt

Phyliss
07-23-2010, 02:15 PM
Right about now I feel very very good and it doesn't matter what I happen to be wearing, (which BTW is a loose calf length skirt, in a blue pattern with a beige sleeveless shell)
Since I got my "prescriptions" last week, I've been walking on the highest cloud nine you can think of.

carhill2mn
07-23-2010, 02:18 PM
Yes, frequently!

BLUE ORCHID
07-23-2010, 02:54 PM
Hi Connie

Re. leggins K-MART clearence racks they have dennim look
leggins dark blue and black $4.99 .

Orchid

Jamiegirl1
07-23-2010, 03:00 PM
you described it! sensual and relaxed! What a great feeling

connie23
07-23-2010, 04:43 PM
Hi,
Thanks for the encouragement. I just got back from shopping. I couldn't bear to take off my boots so I wore them to the bank under my yoga pants. No one noticed and I felt really good. I was even practicing walking with my shoulders back and hips moving. I felt like a special and pretty person.
At Norstroms, I got earrings, a ring, bracelet, leggings and a really nice tunic. I was so thrilled when I got home that I posted my first pictures. (I posted a new thread in pictures gallery) This has been a really great day. I love that I can feel this free and easy and sensuous all at once.
It feels like a brand new world.
Hugs,
Connie

jenna_woods
07-23-2010, 04:46 PM
Hi ,I always feel better wen I put on a skirt or dress, and heals makes it that much better,

Davina Diamond
07-23-2010, 04:56 PM
Yeah connie I feel the exact same way. Had my first trial of putting my makeup on today.

Once I get better at it I'll surely be putting some pictures up for you ladies to check out.

It's so sad to think most men never experience the thrill and joy of dressing as a woman, aint we lucky ones? ;) x

Emily Ann Brown
07-23-2010, 05:06 PM
Everynight after work. I quit playing HIM and just do when feels right.

Em

DeeDeeB
07-23-2010, 07:04 PM
You are a member of a large community. Ten percent of the population by some guesses. Love it and be the best girl you can be.

Dee :fairy1:

sylvia386
07-23-2010, 10:52 PM
Hi,
Thanks for the encouragement. I just got back from shopping. I couldn't bear to take off my boots so I wore them to the bank under my yoga pants. No one noticed and I felt really good. I was even practicing walking with my shoulders back and hips moving. I felt like a special and pretty person.
At Norstroms, I got earrings, a ring, bracelet, leggings and a really nice tunic. I was so thrilled when I got home that I posted my first pictures. (I posted a new thread in pictures gallery) This has been a really great day. I love that I can feel this free and easy and sensuous all at once.
It feels like a brand new world.
Hugs,
Connie
You are so right, Connie, it feels great: I'm wearing a corset too and a lovelly tea dress. I feel warm inside and am at ease with myself. Enjoy!
Sylvia

Maryesther M.
07-23-2010, 11:42 PM
Of course, Connie. I must say that overknee boots and a short mini-tunic just has to be THE most provocative and sexy outfit around.
The fact that you can shop for such items means that you are a proper femme size. How very fortunate for you.
I too love to wear constricting items...I have to, to look and feel at all 'femme'.

Enjoy yourself. You're only here once!