PDA

View Full Version : girls and their bonds

dresser1974
07-23-2010, 05:08 PM
what I miss or need is the bond that gg have with other gg but I want it with a crossdressing girl like me. Is this a bad thing to want.

Kathi Lake
07-23-2010, 05:10 PM
Nope! It sounds like you need to get out there. Find a local chapter of Tri-Ess. Put a post in the Meeting forums. As many of us are out there, you're sure to find a friend!

Kathi

DeeDeeB
07-23-2010, 06:55 PM
There are lots of wonderful conferences and clubs out there. I've been to Southern Comfort and Fantasia Fair, and both were very rewarding. At Southern Comfort, you can meet 1,000 of us, and Fantasia attracts 400 or so. The venues are quite different, so consider what you are looking for. At Southern comfort one is kinda limited to the hotel and the (huge) mall across the street. At Fantasia, the whole Village of Provincetown is safe and accepting (I'm going back this October). I've not done the club thing (I'm not a joiner) but they can give you access to others with the same mind as you. Tri-ess, as mentioned sounds good too. They have certainly done a lot of good work to progress our cause. So get out there and make some good friends. We need to be a force for good together.

Dee :fairy1:

PS: No, it is not wrong to want to meet other people with the same interests as you.

Kayla Shadows
07-23-2010, 07:08 PM
Not a bad thing at all.I :<3: meeting other girls and chatting.Wouldnt give up the girls I have met for anything.Sometimes it takes time but you will meet girls that you connect with :hugs:

Nicole Erin
07-23-2010, 08:40 PM
who doesn't want to connect?

I would not mind having some TG ladies closer to my age to hang with.

Problem is with the clubs though is there tend to be some real nut-jobs.

Men are terrified of us and women, while accepting, still tend to see us TG as men.

Tara Lutschich
07-23-2010, 10:16 PM
Hi, not a bad thing at all! In my view why we are here on forum.

That GG to GG connection is something I desire too and in guy mode have better relations with women than men.

College class I took fall 09 was on physical and mental people stuff birth to death.

Men have man-man relationships based on competition, women have women-women relationships based on communication, feelings and emotions-Friendship.

Where have I met and interacted with close male friends in the past? Golf course, ski slope, sailing course, cliff (up or down), swimming pool, business results................................