PDA

View Full Version : What do you drive while you are out Enfemme?

michellebesweet
07-23-2010, 10:13 PM
Girls, wouldn't it be nice if we all had the option to put the pickup trucks away and pull the little red corvette out of the garage to go out shopping or just hit the town when ever you wanted to. Well, some of us might have that option, and if you can do this, "You Go Girl". Unfortunately, I don't have that option. I have a 4X4 Pickup that is hard to get in and out of with a short skirt and high heels. But being a big girl it does not look odd for me to be driving a large truck. I wish I had a sign that says "Silly Boys, Trucks are for Girls", but I don't. My truck looks like every other truck out there, so I really don't stand out when I am driving. Kind of keeps my identity secret to.

I want to know, What kind of Vehicle do you Girls drive, and do you have a seperate vehicle that you like to drive while you are enfemme?

My Dream Chic Car would be a Red BMW Convertable, they are so cute and I would look so sexy enfemme driving one of those babies around. I will keep dreaming.

NathalieX66
07-23-2010, 10:22 PM
I must be doing something wrong. I drive the same Subaru Outback I always do, and while that happens, half the Harleys on the road I see in my area are all driven by women. :eek:

Then again, the Outback has a known reputation that screams "butch lesbian"
Hmm, maybe not so bad.

kinky_caitlin
07-23-2010, 10:51 PM
I have a little red sports car, but I don't like to drive it while enfemme. I truly like driving my big dually 4x4 pickup while dressed. Its always fun to get in and out of. The sports car just sits too low to get in and out of in heels. Though I am saving up to get a BMW convertible either a old Z3 or new Z4 and think it would be fun to drive around with the top down while dressed.

Inna
07-23-2010, 10:58 PM
Well, as the luck would have it I was having a day dream just today about sort of same. I owned a car dealership and in the past I had multiple choices as to the ride type I wanted. I never gone out en fem until week ago so when I had a possibility too choose I couldn't really enjoy it in fem context. I always enjoyed Jaguar xj VDP it is so fem that it fits any outing in girl mode. Another fem design would be Lexus RX smaller suv-so fem, Hm Murcielago although super masculine, just imagine....... red short well fitting skirt in large print of sorts, a bit loose white semi transparent silk blouse with red lace balconette bra, light white lace top stockings, white 5" open toe stilettos, bit of gold to warm the tone. Rambling 6496cc, 670hp pulling up to the curb, ever so slowly as though a wild animal stocking its pray, door click, upward motion revealing delicious silhouette, a moment of mystery and open mouths of onlooking crowd already feasting curves of the lambo. A long silky, perfect legs announcing arrival of something mysteriously special followed by a body of heavenly proportion and every curve and every shadow revealing masterful creation. Finally, locks of black shiny long hair flowing in the breeze hugging delicious sensual face of angelic proportion. Lamborghini disappearing in the background as though as unimportant nuisance giving the light to mastery, a symphony of sexual desire, she starts to walk and every step brings on eruption of emotion no man can resist. They just stand there, their minds corrupt with most delicious sensation, paralyzing their resolve, suffocating ego reducing their pride to drool. She walks on and turns her sapphire blue eyes to you with soul penetrating stare, smiles, brushes jet black hair aside and winks to acknowledge, just for this moment you are not dreaming.

AmiFL
07-23-2010, 10:59 PM
I have a nearly pristine red bmw convertible circa 1989.... I'd love to go for a drive as Ami someday... top down, short skirt, low cut top, hair flowing in the wind

Maryesther M.
07-23-2010, 11:23 PM
Nothing remotely sexy, I'm afraid. My wife drives a VW campervan, which is practically an extension of her body, so that rules that out. Next comes a little Citroen Berlingo van...used for collecting animal feed and transporting dogs &c. Very unsexy. Next, as reserve vehicle is an old Skoda Felicia Estate. Hard to believe it doesn't have power steering and frankly is a right pig to drive, but it's wheels!.
Lastly there's my own personal steed...for racing rowing boat transport and builders wagon, but comfy though..a Merc. E-class Estate, with which I currently have a love affair. I don't mind stepping out of that, dressed en femme.

tammygirl79
07-23-2010, 11:24 PM
I drive the same car when i am enfemme that i do when i am in drab....my red Pontiac grand-Am.

Karinsamatha
07-23-2010, 11:33 PM
I drive a 1990 Saab 900 spg red of course. Lots of fun to drive. The truck is for man mode.

NV Susan
07-23-2010, 11:39 PM
I drive a 2005 Ford Focus, great gas mileage, runs great...I just love it!!!

Cassandra Lynn
07-24-2010, 12:26 AM
My only vehichle is a big truck, so when i get to the going of out point, it'll have to be in that.
It's a noticeable truck as it has all the eye grabbers, pretty copper paint, loads of chrome, including brush guard and running boards, and the hunting/NRA window stickers.
Scary thought too is that alot of ppl know me and the truck, so my little home town is out of the question, better odds here in the big city.
mj (Cassie)

AKAMichelle
07-24-2010, 01:38 AM
The same car I drive everyday. A Pontiac G6 Convertible.

Von
07-24-2010, 03:03 AM
Invisible jet :) (take your time).

Actually, I just have the one option. Just one more reason I don't go out enfemme (it's recognizable and decidedly masculine). Not ruling it out in the future, just not there yet.

Maybe an Audi TT? They are cute, have a little pep, and supposedly handle pretty good. Appropriate for a female.

Ms Deidre
07-24-2010, 03:23 AM
For day in and day out I have 2007 Durango but I do have my 67 red Mustang convertible Deidre loves to go out in. God that girl can be such a tease in that!

Megan Thomas
07-24-2010, 03:36 AM
I drive a very small 2 seat convertible. Suits me down to the ground, plus it's made me learn how to get in and out of low cars in a very ladylike manner. :heehee:

noeleena
07-24-2010, 04:05 AM
Hi.

We have two T K Bedfords 69 heavy duty trucks & our nissan partrol 84, 4 x 4 . . & for now our sons toyota 96, 4 x 4 . i prefer the trucks & thats more me & as a woman,
I spent to many years in trucks so trucks for me all the time ,

...noeleena...

Karen Jane
07-24-2010, 04:32 AM
The little red Corvette would be great but my dark green Jeep Cherokee gets it too, very soccer mom. Besides it costs less to insure, not every cop on the road is after me, and best of all it is paid for!

Shari
07-24-2010, 04:55 AM
Well, as the luck would have it I was having a day dream just today about sort of same. I owned a car dealership and in the past I had multiple choices as to the ride type I wanted. I never gone out en fem until week ago so when I had a possibility too choose I couldn't really enjoy it in fem context. I always enjoyed Jaguar xj VDP it is so fem that it fits any outing in girl mode. Another fem design would be Lexus RX smaller suv-so fem, Hm Murcielago although super masculine, just imagine....... red short well fitting skirt in large print of sorts, a bit loose white semi transparent silk blouse with red lace balconette bra, light white lace top stockings, white 5" open toe stilettos, bit of gold to warm the tone. Rambling 6496cc, 670hp pulling up to the curb, ever so slowly as though a wild animal stocking its pray, door click, upward motion revealing delicious silhouette, a moment of mystery and open mouths of onlooking crowd already feasting curves of the lambo. A long silky, perfect legs announcing arrival of something mysteriously special followed by a body of heavenly proportion and every curve and every shadow revealing masterful creation. Finally, locks of black shiny long hair flowing in the breeze hugging delicious sensual face of angelic proportion. Lamborghini disappearing in the background as though as unimportant nuisance giving the light to mastery, a symphony of sexual desire, she starts to walk and every step brings on eruption of emotion no man can resist. They just stand there, their minds corrupt with most delicious sensation, paralyzing their resolve, suffocating ego reducing their pride to drool. She walks on and turns her sapphire blue eyes to you with soul penetrating stare, smiles, brushes jet black hair aside and winks to acknowledge, just for this moment you are not dreaming.

Whew! Having a little trouble catching my breath right now.
Is it hot in here, or is it me?
Wow.
Great writing.

Billie1
07-24-2010, 05:39 AM
Then again, the Outback has a known reputation that screams "butch lesbian"

I thought the Forester was the "butch" model.:confused:

Claire Cook
07-24-2010, 05:43 AM
I have a nearly pristine red bmw convertible circa 1989.... I'd love to go for a drive as Ami someday... top down, short skirt, low cut top, hair flowing in the wind

Ami, I have a 97 3-series with a sunroof and it is so cool to drive it with the top open, windows down and my long blonde wig blowin, in the breeze (as long as it stays in place!)

BRANDYJ
07-24-2010, 05:46 AM
I drive the same 2004 PT Cruiser. Fire engine red with chrome mag wheels, a sun roof, rear spoiler. The funny thing is when I parked at work one day, a woman parked next to me in a PT Cruiser and complimented me on my car. Then she said that those are really girl cars. Go figure! Never thought that most PT Cruisers were bought by women.

jessica renee
07-24-2010, 07:19 AM
Same thing I drive in male mode, a white dodge stratus.

jenna_woods
07-24-2010, 07:52 AM
I'm with you I drive a small chevy truck, and at timew wish I has a cut car, but I am a big girl so a truck is fine for me, and its easier to get in and out wearing a skirt or dress,

michellebesweet
07-24-2010, 08:19 AM
WOW! What a discription, I loved it.

Although I do have a 70 model convertable muscle car that is completely restored, too many of my freinds know it, and it does sort of stand out. One day I wish "Michelle" could drive it around town and not be noticed. But, then again, that is why you drive such a vehicle, "To Be Noticed". I love all the comments girls, keep them coming, this is just a fun thought.

eluuzion
07-24-2010, 08:20 AM
I drive a BMW 5 series, black inside/outside, dark windows. I also have IR mini lights (invisible to human eye) on front & back plates so they only show up as one bright blurring light on all the traffic CCTV surveillance cams, lol) (hey, it's "legal"...just can't resist playing with those folks and hey, I "paid" for those cams anyway, right? lol)

My only other vehicle right now is a Candy Apple Red 1990 Simplicity. It's is a open wheel and a blast to drive, great gas mileage, variable speed tranny, and will mow down anything in it's path. Had it about 5 years now.

...best lawn tractor I have ever owned...:D

Christina Horton
07-24-2010, 11:45 AM
Well I don't have a little red corvette. I have a little green corvette. It has a prisom paint job that changes for the base collor of green to blue and pruple. It turns heads on it own but when I drive it I too turn heads as well. Lol. So I can never tell of it's me or the car. The car may not be red but looks better than any red that you can find. If I ever repaint it I might go with bright pink so no one mistakes it for anything but a girls car.

Cheryl T
07-24-2010, 12:10 PM
Just the daily vehicles
Ford Explorer or my Mazda, both kinda non-descript and like millions of others.

Preferred vehicle would be 2011 Cadillac CTS-V coupe.
A girls gotta have class and horse power too...

KristinSkye
07-24-2010, 12:15 PM
I drive the Jeep below. It's not very subtle so I don't usually go for a drive unless it's dark out. I've thought about buying a beater just to drive around time while en femme, at least until I won't care about the "extra" attention lol.

bianca66
07-24-2010, 12:32 PM
What every dream girl needs in her garage :daydreaming:

http://www.examiner.com/x-547-Sports-Car-Examiner~y2009m7d12-Barbie-turns-50-Fiat--VW-Barbie-Dream-Cars

Teri Jean
07-24-2010, 12:40 PM
The truth of the matter is I'm enfemme all the time so it really is a matter of activity. When doing the yard work or going to the lake with the canoe it is the truck (2005 Colorado four door) and when it is to the mall shopping or out to dinner it is the 2010 Equinox. So you see jeans and t-shirts = truck wereas skirt and blouse = SUV.

Teri

Sharon B.
07-24-2010, 03:59 PM
3/4 ton ford super duty 4 X 4 pickup, I will use the running board whenever I am dressed as a woman.
I have been thinking of buying a small car to go out in when I am in my feminine mode.

Proteus
07-24-2010, 05:26 PM
I drive an old beat up Audi, I love those cars, but I can't afford a new one. A white A5 would be very classy no matter what mode I am in.http://image.motortrend.com/f/roadtests/sedans/24530345+pheader/112_0907_01l+audi_a5_sportback+front_three_quarter .jpg

Toni_Lynn
07-24-2010, 05:54 PM
As with many -- the same as in boy mode -- my Honda Civic.

But -- if I had my way -- it'd be a blue Mini Cooper with a Canadian flag on the roof!

But-- how about a 1956 Dodge La Femme

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodge_La_Femme

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

kayegirl
07-24-2010, 06:43 PM
Depends on the weather, where I am going, and how late at night I plan to be out.
Clear day, going anywhere but work, my Mazda MX5, and even in winter with the roof down, (if it fits properly the wig will not move)
Wet weather, or late night returns, my Jaguar XJ340. it's luxury and does not attract the police at night like the MX5 seems to.
Yes I do like my classic cars, both the above are more than 15 years old.
Oh and I also have a new camper/motorhome, (RV to our colonial cousins). Thats particularly good if you have to start your journey/day in drab, you can take a full change of clothes, and perform your change in total privacy.

SammyCD
07-25-2010, 03:29 AM
i have just taken delivery of an Audi R8 Spyder.....making the most of the warmer weather here in the UK....( summer only seems to last 2 weeks here !! ).......love to feel the warm air on my legs....:)

BrendaAlexandra
07-25-2010, 10:05 AM
I have a Mercedes SLK 320 and a Honda Element. The SLK is much more fun to drive, but the Element is much easier to exit and enter while wearing a skirt.

Inna
07-25-2010, 11:16 AM
Not so much about my car but I have for several times seen an exquisitely gorgeous girls in totally beat up, looser cars and there is something so sexy about such. Their beauty and preconceived notion about them getting every toy in exchange for their body which if wanted they can have in an instant, all that suddenly is thrown out the clunkers non operating window.
Sexy, powerful, blissful as though car becomes an organic unspoiled frame to their unsolicited beauty and wholesome spirit. That I find irresistible!

Dalece
07-25-2010, 01:51 PM
Girls, wouldn't it be nice if we all had the option to put the pickup trucks away and pull the little red corvette out of the garage to go out shopping or just hit the town when ever you wanted to. Well, some of us might have that option, and if you can do this, "You Go Girl". Unfortunately, I don't have that option. I have a 4X4 Pickup that is hard to get in and out of with a short skirt and high heels. But being a big girl it does not look odd for me to be driving a large truck. I wish I had a sign that says "Silly Boys, Trucks are for Girls", but I don't. My truck looks like every other truck out there, so I really don't stand out when I am driving. Kind of keeps my identity secret to.

I want to know, What kind of Vehicle do you Girls drive, and do you have a seperate vehicle that you like to drive while you are enfemme?

My Dream Chic Car would be a Red BMW Convertable, they are so cute and I would look so sexy enfemme driving one of those babies around. I will keep dreaming.
I drive my Dakota quad cab 4x4. and yes it is a little bit of a leg show getting in and out:eek:. it is all i have and winters here can be hard.:straightface: still can say I'm all girl and girls do drive cute pickups just have to feminize them a bit:heehee:

Jannette H
07-25-2010, 03:01 PM
I drive a Burgundy 1977 Buick Park Avenue with all the creature comforts and still looks great, Less than 100,000 and totally paid for

joank
07-25-2010, 03:13 PM
2500 mega cab, diesel Dodge. outa my way, please.

Inna
07-25-2010, 04:56 PM
Next time I pull next to a rambling F350 dually 7.3L Diesel I will definitely have a look inside :D

Inna
07-25-2010, 05:42 PM
Well as I was saying: "She walks on and turns her sapphire blue eyes to you with soul penetrating stare, smiles, brushes jet black hair aside and winks to acknowledge, just for this moment you are not dreaming"
117040:devil:

Debb
07-25-2010, 06:11 PM
I wasn't going to reply to this thread since I drive the same boring vehicles girl or boy, but ... both of them were wrecked the other day, so I will be in the unique position of selecting both a new motorcycle and a new car in the next few weeks.

I used to ride a Yamaha Road Star (big cruiser), and drive a Honda CR-V EX. We called it the "cervix".

Once upon a time, I had a Mazda Miata, which I just absolutely loved, and would have another any day if it was a bit more practical. I miss that car, roll bar and all.

sissystephanie
07-25-2010, 06:56 PM
A car usually!! Hard to drive my plane down the road!!!

O.K., so I drive a Bright Red Lincoln!! Both Stephanie and I love it, and it runs great even if it is 6 years old!

Lexine
07-25-2010, 07:24 PM
The same car I'm driving everyday. It's not a terribly masculine car to begin with, so I'm good with that :)

2010 Toyota Prius (Blue Ribbon Metallic)

Angie G
07-25-2010, 07:34 PM
Glad you asked Michelle. When I dress and drive it's in a Red 89' Firebird.:hugs:
Angie

lilmissjenny
07-25-2010, 10:17 PM
i have a 2006 Ford Ranger extended cab as my daily car which i have driven in female mode a few times. i didnt get alot of stares which was surprising. i also have a 1995 Ford Ranger lowrider that i dont dare take out while in girl mode. too many people here know that truck...lol.

PhillyGuy2Girl
07-27-2010, 07:00 PM
When it comes to cars and driving enfemme, I'll still take my 2008 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer or my former car which I gave my Aunt,1996 Crown Victoria. This girl likes bigger cars.

Felicity :)

Nicole Brown
07-27-2010, 08:08 PM
Whenever Nicole goes out she drives her BMW 330 convertible. It is dark blue with a buckskin interior and whenever it is warm and sunny, the top is down and her hair is blowing in the breeze.

Charleen
07-27-2010, 08:38 PM
Same car. A Cobra red 2000 Mustang. 6 cylinders, dual exhaust.
I'm looking forward to driving up to Savannah in September for their Gay Pride Day. Doing it all enfem!

Shananigans
07-27-2010, 08:43 PM
I'm surprised no one said a Lotus Exige-S. Those cars scream sex to me. :daydreaming:

More sexy than my 1998 Honda CRV...Soccer Mom Crossover Vehicle FTW!!!

But, I love my Shelly. No matter how many times my family tries to buy me a nicer vehicle, I'm not giving up my Shelly until she just falls apart.

Loni
07-27-2010, 08:46 PM
i drive my 1989 F250 4X4 pick-up truck, all factory...but like you said hard to get into all lady like.:o
but if i tried to get into my cj7..well there would be some views. :eek::doh::heehee: this cj-7 is a play toy, so it is for the rocks...not walmart. but the tubing would keep the door dings off my jeep. :D:devil:

it would be nice to have that girlie car to drive in...but the cost of a third auto payment, to the dmv and insurance company.(+two trailers).

Jenni_Aurora
07-27-2010, 09:28 PM
I drive a 2007 Ford Focus SES. It's Silver, and runs like a champ. i know many women and men who drive the Focus, so it's all the same to me. Once i get her though the car wash, ill get a picture posted.

Sally24
07-27-2010, 09:38 PM
When I was first starting out I would borrow my wife's Ford Windstar mini van. It was great for getting ready or changing clothes. I could carry up to 7 T girls into Boston in that rig. And I would usually sleep in it for a few hours before driving all the way home after a late night (got to love those Walmart parking lots!). These days I have plenty of friends houses where I can change my clothes so I stick with my own car. 2008 Chevy Cobalt, Revolution Red Package. I actually only wanted a 5 speed manual stick and power windows but the only way to get that off the lot was to get the sport package. I guess only young guys buy a manual transmission anymore? Anyways, the racing stripe has kind of grown on me so I like it now. With the revolution red, the racing stripe, and the vanity plate, it's hard NOT getting attention, but I don't mind!
117226 117227

Rogina B
07-27-2010, 10:15 PM
Next time I pull next to a rambling F350 dually 7.3L Diesel I will definitely have a look inside :D
I own two of them..but i really want a VW Cabriolet...That is a girl car!:D

Inna
07-27-2010, 10:27 PM
I own two of them..but i really want a VW Cabriolet...That is a girl car!:D

Wow, I bet you would save on gas babe.

danielle512
07-28-2010, 01:25 AM
You can't get more girly than mine. I think I'm the only guy in the world that drives a red Honda civic. It really sucks. But, it was great when the gas prices got up to $5 a gallon a year or two ago.

t-girlxsophie
07-28-2010, 01:34 AM
I can't drive,I'm a professional passenger LOL,But best car i was ever in was my Friends Cadillac convertable (sorry girls for the vagueness) Not the most conspicuous of vehicles,for two CDers travelling in Scotland to be seen in.Felt like Thelma and Louise though,minus the plunge into the Grand Canyon of course:heehee:

:hugs:Sophie xx

n

varinia
07-28-2010, 05:30 AM
I haven't done it yet in my new used car but it would be a 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer ES. Wish it was an evo :daydreaming:

CallMeMeg
07-28-2010, 06:11 AM
I don't know. This is as far as I've gotten:

http://images.ucomics.com/comics/bl/2010/bl100728.gif

~Trudy~
07-28-2010, 07:11 AM
I wish I had a sign that says "Silly Boys, Trucks are for Girls", but I don't.

Saw one of these yesterday that had another sticker: "You've been a bad girl, now go to my room."

Chloe Renee
07-28-2010, 08:25 AM
What I have
S10 4x4 and the wife's jetta. Out of those I prefer to drive the jetta, it is more efficient and zippy.

What I would really like
When the money gets sorted out again I'm looking for an upgrade. I would really like a BMW M3 early 2000's but I am willing to settle for an Audi S4 or TT of the same era. With the wife already owning a VW, I own most of the specialty tools that are needed to work on audi's. Back up plan, since they are so cheap here is to get a GTI golf.

Jilmac
07-28-2010, 08:44 AM
I would love to be driving a ragtop on a hot summer day, with the top down and a cool wind from Lake Michigan blowing through my hair. But alas, my only car is a minivan with a retractable sunroof (the closest thing I'll ever get to a ragtop). I guess it's not so bad though, a lot of soccer moms drive minivans so I don't consider my ride to be masculine.

Chari
07-28-2010, 09:25 AM
No matter what my outfit or the event, it is always my 2005 Porsche Carrera white coupe! It is so much fun to drive, but getting in & out while wearing a very short skirt or tight shorts can cause problems!

Gerrijerry
07-28-2010, 09:35 AM
I drive my wife crazy does that count

Angiemead12
07-28-2010, 09:44 AM
I have not done this, I may drive through soon to check what the reaction is!

and I dont know if I can heel and toe with heels on!

cdterri
07-28-2010, 03:30 PM
Back in the early seventies I slipped into a blue and white gingham dress and jumped on my harley chopper for a 50 mile ride. Talk about a trip, still scares the heck out of Me every time I think of it. By the way it was after midnight.

michellebesweet
07-28-2010, 08:51 PM
I love your car sweetie, you look great in front of it. I would love to know what is on that lic Plate, all I see is T-????, I can only let my imagination go wild. But I love it, drive on girl....

nikkijo
07-29-2010, 12:50 AM
the only thing i own... 2003 f350 lifted crew cab 4x4, diesel 6 speed on 37's...

girlygirl152
07-29-2010, 01:17 AM
If I had a choice I would definetly go for the undisputed girl car... Pink Mazda Miata Convertible! I mean come on its Barbie's car. Go out in a nice sundress with a pair of the large framed sunglasses get my nails done and drive down the road blasting the song "Man I feel like a woman!" and loving life

Monica93304
07-29-2010, 02:32 AM
Here are a couple of the cars I drive...

andreah
07-29-2010, 05:21 AM
I drive a 97 gmc jimmy suv , getting in or out my skirt does ride up a lot , when I stop for gas the attendant cleans my windshield and driver and passenger side windows, he always leaves the driver side for last , I could'nt figured out why until one day I looked down and my skirt was so high you could see right up my skirt. I guess he liked the view

Imogen_Mann
07-29-2010, 01:14 PM
I can't answer this... My car is the only one like it within at least 20 miles. That's 20 suburban miles including most of North London.

My own safety means nothing, but my privacy does.

Other times, we go out in her Peugeot 405.

Gisele
07-30-2010, 04:51 AM
I went from a 1ton 03 Dodge dually to a 04 Altima. Way more fem.:)

erickka
07-30-2010, 06:10 AM
I only own two pickups, so Erickka quickly adapts to being just another redneck girl! Where I live, probably 40% of the GG's drive pickups, so I still fit right in!

Bootsiegalore
07-31-2010, 08:52 PM
Girls, wouldn't it be nice if we all had the option to put the pickup trucks away and pull the little red corvette out of the garage to go out shopping .

That is what I do!

Rachel

Inna
07-31-2010, 09:02 PM
In fact what is the essence of totally girls ride if there is one.
A pony?
and I don't mean mustang.
Maybe a limo?
I know this gorgeous very well of GG, she has a limo in every city she lives in.
To tell you the truth I don't think girls truly care.

Christina Horton
07-31-2010, 09:05 PM
As I said before I drive a little green corvette. Here's a pic.

This is my only car but I love it anyways. It would be nice if it were Pink but that may be the next color I paint it.

This is my other transportation....

As you can see one of this things is not like the other.

Elizebeth
07-31-2010, 09:10 PM
I drive a when I can my spitfire

Susan4
07-31-2010, 09:29 PM
I drive en femme the usual way ... in an XM radio with a black sedan wrapped around it.

Hugs
Susan

TxKimberly
08-01-2010, 09:33 AM
I drive lots of things since I usually have a rental car when I'm dressed! lol
Everything from Luxury to sports to SUV's. My own auto's are (in order of preference):
My 1967 Mustang. Haven't taken it out as Kim yet because the AC doesn't work and it's DAMNED hot in Austin Texas right now.
2003 F150 - Love that yuppie truck to death!
2008 Dodge Caliber - HATE that car . . .

Kelli Jo
08-01-2010, 01:41 PM
I drive a 330 BMW (wish I had the convertible). I like to drive to crowded parking lots where I can be seen (sort of) and drive through fast foods for coffee. I can practice my feminine voice and then see the cashier. Exciting

KristinSkye
08-01-2010, 01:45 PM
As I said before I drive a little green corvette. Here's a pic.

:eek: That is one sexy vehicle Christina.

KristinSkye
08-01-2010, 01:47 PM
To tell you the truth I don't think girls truly care.

I do! So is your daily driver a pony or a limo, I'm confused :confused: (if it's that Lambo I'm totally jealous).

Inna
08-01-2010, 02:52 PM
I do! So is your daily driver a pony or a limo, I'm confused :confused: (if it's that Lambo I'm totally jealous).

Don't be jealous :daydreaming:I do drive a black Towncar every so often, but that doesn't mean its a girls car. I suppose if I am on the back seat :thumbup:it makes a difference, and I don't mean it in that way:heehee:, you know? just as a passenger, I mean. I recently drove an sl500 for a while, and I suppose that would make a sexy car but again I really don't think girls think that way, to them car is a car as long its clean and drives ok.

Victoria Anne
08-01-2010, 05:01 PM
Okay I'm with Christina at least part way . I drive an 05 Nissan Altima when home and the rest of the time a 2010 Kenworth T-660

freeindress
09-17-2010, 05:08 PM
I'd like to drive a high end Audi if I won the lottery, but my macho side could kick in too much and would risk getting heavy tickets and/or prison and losing my license.
A safer way would be to ride a recumbent bicycle: almost never seen on the roads here, it would look so much like an UFO that my crossdressing would be less noticed than the bike itself.

CalamityJane
09-17-2010, 06:12 PM
Well not so much a drive, more of a ride, been die hard biker I ride much more than I drive, and the bikes of choice are Suzuki V-
strom for my daily commute to work and at weekends a Suzuki GSXR 1000, I do have cars as well, but they are just for transport, I run an old Pug 306 diesel and a Toyota Avensis, both reliable, but not exciting.

Alice B
09-17-2010, 06:15 PM
I drive a Surburban, but have the option to use my wife's BMW

danica d
09-17-2010, 08:50 PM
Either my wife's crew cab truck (you should see the looks she gets driving the thing, makes me jealous) or my crossover suv. Oh how I do miss my convertible!

DeniseNJ
09-17-2010, 09:56 PM
most girls call this car cute, it's quick, has 6 speed and has a turbo MGM speed 3

Jorja
09-17-2010, 10:20 PM
Well it depends on my mood and weather or not I am going shopping. A 2007 Dodge Durango or my 34' Chevy Coupe or one of three Harleys.

7sisters
09-17-2010, 10:39 PM
Bicycle.

I thought someone would say bicycle. Are there no environmentally concerned ladies here?

Alexia, I'm going to buy you a bicycle for one of your birthdays. Heal the world. Save the environment!

Danni Bear
09-17-2010, 10:42 PM
out and about to have fun . My 1969 Charger RT, makes all the boys jealous

Danni

Emily_3
09-18-2010, 04:07 AM
I drive a MK7 Ford Fiesta 1.4TDCi Diesel. fantastic little car, I use as both femme and male,

:)

Lancine
09-18-2010, 10:55 AM
I have to agree that the red BMW convertible is the ultimate chick car! Would love to cruise around in one on gorgeous spring day with the top down hopping from store to store with a girlfriend.....smoking cigarettes and spending money without a care in the world!

michellebesweet
09-18-2010, 12:37 PM
Let's make a plan girl. If I get a red BMW first, you will be my girlfriend going shopping with, and if you get yours first, I will be your girlfriend shopper. You have the right attitude girl, I love it. I can just see us now shopping and burning those credit cards up, hehe.

cdsteph
09-18-2010, 01:13 PM
I drive my house!

A few months ago, I had to sell my Jeep 'cause my SO kicked me out once again. I bought a 24' motorhome with lots of mirrors, closet space shower and tub and haven't looked back. I wake up in the mornings with awesome views beside fishin' lakes and dress whenever I wish.
I often go for walks and never worry about the neighbours outing me....
ahhhhh sweet.....

silkihose
09-18-2010, 01:31 PM
I drive a 2000 jeep cherokee 4x4 when dressed.Kinda a socker mom look.

Kate Lynn
09-19-2010, 08:47 PM
1993 Vector W-8

renee k
09-19-2010, 09:07 PM
My 1995 Camaro Z28

And my daily driver/soccer mom vehicle a 2006 Ford freestyle.

Renee

Debra Russell
09-19-2010, 09:43 PM
Well, Yes I do drive a Red Vett when I am dressed in femm .... always:heehee:

My guy car is a 06 chevy 4X4 also red

Inna
09-19-2010, 11:31 PM
I think out of all the cars I had privilege to drive and there were many in my 20 years running auto dealership, I found what all the moms already knew, Dodge or Chrysler town&country. Minivan is the best vehicle ever designed, comfort, utility, ease and to me not having too much stereotypical attachment in this matters, soccer moms know best!

alyssaenglefield
09-20-2010, 05:43 AM
I can't have a Corvette - the insurance company wont cover me as I'm on a restricted licence (I can go for my full - I'm just waiting to Xmas), under twenty, and have had a past at-fault accident (rear-ended an old lady in a Friday evening queue for a roundabout).

The only vehivles I use regularly are made by DesignLine!

tamara
09-21-2010, 09:13 PM
I drive an Audi TT convertible. When dressed in femme is soooo embarrasing to get in and out of the car!!!! But I still love driving en femme with the top down.....

Lacing Hills
09-22-2010, 11:25 AM
I don't dress outside the house. Its me and my wife thing.

However I've driven a few times dreesed specially a few years ago when she used to leave work aroung 23.00. The trill of driving in heels and leather pants was... pretty intense. I remember my heart pounding the whole time while the thought of having an accident or beeing pulled by the police is such apparel. It never happened but if it did I had a 100% scheme to pull on the event.

As a post-scriptum note: when we go out to see the fireworks on December 31 I'm always dressed under my male clothes. It's winter and wearing a lot of clothes at midnight is natural. Its a way to end the year and entering the new one with a touch of... you know what I mean ;)

alexathemetermaid
09-22-2010, 11:55 PM
a blue mazda miata convertible would be my dream car to drive around enfemme. Unfortunately I don't have one anymore.

5150 Girl
09-23-2010, 02:06 AM
Wow,,, lots of F series Fords :)
Here's my toy box...
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a19/wynonna302/Wynonna/fixit.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a19/wynonna302/Wynonna/stangsit2.jpg

I can double clutch that truck in 4 1/2 in heels

MsRachael
09-23-2010, 02:22 AM
I drive my Mazda RX-8 Sportscar, but since it's pretty unique to me sometimes I drive my truck to keep a low profile ;)

Sarah 777
09-23-2010, 02:40 AM
I drive a 2009 Focus Zetec Diesel in Tango Red...its the only car I have, so I like to keep it bit girly all the time, with hangers and stuff :battingeyelashes:

Occasionally I drive dressed, usually when its dark, so I may do again soon as the nights are drawing in :)

Sarah xx

Bethany38
09-23-2010, 04:32 AM
I drive the same car all the time. I have a 94 Lincoln Town Car, and I would not trade it for the world. She's old, but dependable and I love the other female in my life.:eek:

alyssaenglefield
09-23-2010, 06:34 AM
If you're interested, even en femme, this is the vehicle I would use. The big yellow one:

It's a 2008 DesignLine Euro V, built on MAN 16.223 chassis. Taken by my drab self while waiting for the number 9 bus on 16 July 2010 (I live in the southern hemisphere, so notice the tree in the background is missing leaves)

You might not be able to see it, but I love the gas-fitter van's personalised licence plate - "IVE GAS" !

Inna
09-23-2010, 09:27 AM
That's the way to go Alyssa, not only environmentally friendly but you are being driven by chauffeur! Go girl.

SometimesKathryn
09-23-2010, 09:42 AM
Do we get to dream a little here??????? My choice would be one of those hot little 2 seater Cadillac's...............SO sexy! But, in real life, it's my old Ford super duty pu...........well................a girl can dream, can't she?????????????????

MyBlackTights
09-23-2010, 02:27 PM
i dont own it, but one of my customers/friends, has a red convertible miata, stick shift and a blast 2 drive. whenever i work on it he always tells me to keep it for a few days just to drive it around cause its fun. never thought about taking it for a ride up im the mountains while dressed but next time im gonna. thanks for a great idea!

Tammy V
09-25-2010, 01:26 PM
I have a pickup and a minivan, but usually drive the mini van en femme.

Mistybtm
09-25-2010, 02:07 PM
I drive a 2010 camaro 2SS/RS:yahoo:

tgcowgirl
11-10-2010, 10:16 PM
A BIG 4x4 diesel pickup truck, a motorcycle...oh, and a horse on days I feel like slowing things down a little;)

Jamie Parks
11-10-2010, 10:43 PM
The car i used to enjoy driving while dressed the most was my 1987 toyota Supra turbo 5 speed(I still have it but it has a laundry list of problems) but now I have a 94 mercury cougar xr7, performance is ok at best (it has the 4.6lt v8 and rear drive) but has a very comufy ride and isnt that hard to get in and out of in heels and a skirt. sometimes I drive the truck, it's ok but i would rather drive the car.

michelleky53
11-10-2010, 10:46 PM
Accord EX for me, same as every day.

Debglam
11-10-2010, 11:08 PM
Specialized Tarmac roadbike!
http://s7d5.scene7.com/is/image/Specialized/8728?$Display$
Not so great in heels but a great excuse to keep my legs shaved!:battingeyelashes:

Loveday
11-11-2010, 12:00 AM
I drive a Chrysler T & C van, guess it makes me look like a soccor mom. Other times I drive an 80 Fiesta or a 50 cc scooter. Up till this summer when the city forced me to get rid of some of my cars I also had 2 door 1980 Jeep Cherokee and two 68 Mustangs. One was really built up nice.
What can I say, I am a Michigan kid raised very near Woodward and love my cars.

P.S. My trial for this code infraction comes up next week/ Punishment is a 500.00 dollar fine and 90 days in county jail. Since I got rid of them I should get off.