PDA

View Full Version : Focus

Kate Simmons
07-24-2010, 03:53 AM
For the last few years I've pretty much stressed the importance of getting in touch with our feelings, particularly those feelings which drive CDing. As the end of the program approaches, I will do it even more so and that will be my focus.

We are here basically to experience feelings and emotions in the illusion of linear time. Many of us were given a hodge podge of feelings to sort out in the beginning, including one set of "male" and one set of "female" feelings which were in conflicting states. What better way to experience this than to engage in CDing? Our assignment is to sort out those feelings, take ownership of them and integrate them into our overall self. Whether you personally believe that or not is beside the point as in the end it is what it is, nothing more or less regardless of what we think.

In many cases we may have joined a TG group or Org but the nature of the "beast" mainly doctates it to be a uniquely individual quest and experience. "Reality" as we know it is somewhat tricky and to be honest we mainly exist in our own personal "reality" (or personal grid program) as has been proven time and again. Enjoy the experience my friends but as Jiminy Cricket would say: "Watch the budget.":)

AKAMichelle
07-24-2010, 10:25 AM
Enjoy the experience my friends but as Jiminy Cricket would say: "Watch the budget.":)

Hey that is no fun. Women get over extended - why can't we? Have credit card will travel or in our case = SHOPPING!

Seriously, it is a personal journey. As a friend of mine said, balance is when you feel the same way regardless of what you are wearing. Female and Male feelings become one. They combine to form who you really are.

Alice Torn
07-24-2010, 08:35 PM
Dittos!