PDA

View Full Version : Liberation of the legs after work

Maryesther M.
07-24-2010, 05:24 AM
When I get home from work, having worn stifling trousers all day I need to change into someting non-work/comfortable straight away.
How absolutely delicious it is to pull up some really nice glittery hose, tight restraining support panties, a really flowy skirt and a loose top over forms. Some nice hair to go with it, step into some low courts, and I'm ready for drinks on the terrace watching the setting Sun while admiring my lovely liberated legs!
Hope a lot of you feel like that, too.

wishing2bali
07-24-2010, 08:39 AM
Cute outfit

Audrey34
07-24-2010, 02:13 PM
I hear you Rachel! Lately, I've been dressing up when I come home from work too. Only it's so hot here in NJ that I have to put my pantyhose/stockings away for awhile and go bare-legged (SIGH). But on the other hand you look terrific in your outfit!
-Audrey

connie23
07-24-2010, 02:47 PM
Hi,
I couldn't have said it better myself. When it gets colder, I will add a nice leather skirt and knee boots and admire the shine, the scent and the caress on my legs. Thanks for letting me enjoy the vicarious feelings.,
Hugs,
Connie

BLUE ORCHID
07-24-2010, 02:58 PM
Just like the A team-----I love it when a plan comes together.

Davina Diamond
07-24-2010, 03:11 PM
I wholeheartedly agree. I love coming home, having a shower and slipping into a lil cute number and chilling with a glass of wine and some smooth music

Kelli Jo
07-24-2010, 05:50 PM
What a great way to relax! I'm more of a sundress and cotton thong, then a nice glass of of wine and a deep exhale...

Alice Torn
07-24-2010, 08:32 PM
Mariesther, Mega dittos!

Maryesther M.
07-24-2010, 10:06 PM
Mariesther, Mega dittos! Talking about taking a 'real dress to wear a man', I have a problem with dresses off the hook....size 18/20 up top, size 14 below. Doesn't prevent me having them made up for me, but that comes sort of expensive. Latest discovery is skating dresses, which are made of stretchy material so I can get into them easily and they look great.