PDA

View Full Version : feeling free

jerri kelly
08-27-2005, 02:11 PM
when i go out dressed a wonderfull feeling comes over me that the world knows i am a girl inside how do you feel

Toyah
08-27-2005, 04:48 PM
Well I feel relaxed and slighty other worldly in that my drab side really is not so important. As my drab persona is often depressed as I am now. Toyah is happy and carefree sometimes when I am really down she is the only one who can bring me back.

Laurie Ann
08-27-2005, 08:39 PM
I agree Jerri the feeling of being out and dressed is like no other. Toyah I also agree with you when things are looking down Laurie Ann seems to be the best prescription.

vicki true
08-28-2005, 02:12 AM
Well I feel relaxed and slighty other worldly in that my drab side really is not so important. As my drab persona is often depressed as I am now. Toyah is happy and carefree sometimes when I am really down she is the only one who can bring me back.

I agree with you toyah,
it takes me from this :( to :love: this

love VICKI xx

Wendy me
08-28-2005, 06:05 AM
well that runs the list mostly i feel happy , a little pretty , free , and like i belong like this but every now and then i can also be so scared that i shure i going to die... geusse it all is part of the package ...when you step out the door anything can happen...

Rachael Warren
08-28-2005, 07:21 AM

I agree Toyah, so if you are depressed, go grab them heels, and pick yourself up again :D

I only sneak out occasionally, very exiting though, love driving in heels!

Hugs, Rachael. :)