PDA

View Full Version : Mother in law may know...

CdChloe
07-24-2010, 04:47 PM
Hey girls,

the funniest thing happened the other night... We went around to my wife's parents place (aka next door) and I can't remember the details of the conversation as I wasn't really paying attention but the comment just as I dropped into the conversation was "...wears girls clothes around the house" it was said as a joke, which made us all laugh, though my wife and I were laughing at how she may not realise how tue it is! Then as we later thought... Maybe she knows and doesn't want to say anything on fear that my wife might not know...

Either way somehow I'm not fussed if she has worked it out, she is a really understanding woman, just like her awesome daughter, and I believe that she would be fine with it as long as it isn't waved in her face, which isn't something I would do anyway... Unless they threw a costume party out of the blue :heehee:

mykhelee
07-24-2010, 04:54 PM
I am assuming that your wife knows that you dress...
I would assume your MIL knows as well, one less person to worry about. Just keep rolling with it and who knows...over here we have Halloween(Samhain), you will see an amazing number of gurls out and about.
Love it,
take care,
Peace

CdChloe
07-24-2010, 05:01 PM
Yes my wife does indeed know of it, she in fact helped me choose my name and took the first pictures of Chloe, I'd love to go out for haloween but being Australia here we don't have as many people get into it, the clubs around my work generally have haloween themed night but I'm most likely going to end up working as usual:( oh well

Andrea Reynolds
07-24-2010, 09:07 PM
My wife doesn't know that her mother knows. If she knew her mother actually bought me a bra while I had her out shopping, my wif would freak all over me. Andrea

Di
07-25-2010, 01:13 AM
Maybe she does know or it could just be her intuition. Just wait and see. Glad you have a cool mil.:D

CdChloe
07-25-2010, 05:09 AM
I found the muffin! Lol

Kyttens pet
07-25-2010, 10:23 AM
lol

Chloe, i just posted this location on to the cupcake thread!

seems we found it at the same time... wonder what we win!!

Sheri

CdChloe
07-25-2010, 04:40 PM
I choose to wind the cupcake! There's nothing quite like the taste of a good quality digital cupcake lol